Trump Considered to Deliver the official Republican Response to the SOTU

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
My God, would that be classic!

Response speeches are generally too boring to watch, and they almost never address what was said in the SOTU, but this would give Trump a chance to possibly reach some people who see him only as the caricature that appears on Leftist "news." Also they would see Biden and Trump in person, juxtaposed so they can compare their relative states of decrepitude.

I think I'm going to volunteer to write it.

My God, would that be classic!

Response speeches are generally too boring to watch, and they almost never address what was said in the SOTU, but this would give Trump a chance to possibly reach some people who see him only as the caricature that appears on Leftist "news." Also they would see Biden and Trump in person, juxtaposed so they can compare their relative states of decrepitude.

I think I'm going to volunteer to write it.
the lying censoring left wing news outlets wont cover it .

Will the networks give the insurrectionist TV time to spread his lies and Russian propaganda?
the vile censoring left wing news outlets probably wont cover Trumps response to protect faggots like you from an allergic reaction to the Truth .

1708982324872.png

You are obviously mentally ill. Trump did not win the election and the lies that trump spew do not deserve to be spread.

How many times today have you thought about gays?
didnt think about gays at all until i saw your post .. and Hillary still claims the election was stolen from her because of Russian interference ... the left has complained about lost elections for decades ...

Forum List

Back