who else here hates the yankees?

I don't hate the Yankees, but I posses a very serious and severe disliking of them. The Twins usually end up playing and loosing to them in the ALDS. And the A's too. Assholes.

thats because the Twins cant compete with big market teams like them.They always win the division because SOMEBODY has to win the division in that weak division.Once they get to the playoffs though they usually lose in the first round to the yankees because thats usually who they end up playing so they advance no further than the first round because its always a big market team they lose to.

I'm late, but I hate the Yankees.

I also hate
Notre Dame
Duke Basketball
Patriots

Bazball is crap.

THANK GAAAAWWWDDD!!!!! It's football season!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lol:

oh that reminds me , I fucking hate USC football.

I agree. The Seahawks and the Huskies stole Sarkasian and Carroll. The USC coaching staff has been decimated. We were glad to be of service to the football world!

I was a fan of Carroll's , but there is noway he didn't know about Bush. I mean at some point you probably have to wonder how your star RB from the ghetto is suddenly driving a Lexus and the entire team is spending all their off time at his new beach house.

Rockies are my team.. 6-4 last 10. Lets see if we can catch up with the Giants, i doubt we'll even catch up to the Padres, but hey a man can dream.

As for Football,

Go Panthers.

No? Fine.

Last edited:
oh that reminds me , I fucking hate USC football.

I agree. The Seahawks and the Huskies stole Sarkasian and Carroll. The USC coaching staff has been decimated. We were glad to be of service to the football world!

I was a fan of Carroll's , but there is noway he didn't know about Bush. I mean at some point you probably have to wonder how your star RB from the ghetto is suddenly driving a Lexus and the entire team is spending all their off time at his new beach house.

True. Now he coaches pro and doesn't have to abide by stupid NCAA rules. We have had our share of coach problems at U of W. Rick New Weasle was a dishonest piece of crap. We fired him for betting on football. He claimed he didn't know he was breaking the rules also.

Last edited:

True. Now he coaches pro and doesn't have to abide by stupid NCAA rules. We have had our share of coach problems at U of W. Rick New Weasle was a dishonest piece of crap. We fired him for betting on football. He claimed he didn't know he was breaking the rules also.

Well, I'm a Razorback fan, so I know all about coaching woes, we put up with Houston Nutt for 10 years, nuff said.

Bazball is crap.

THANK GAAAAWWWDDD!!!!! It's football season!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lol:

Baseball USED to be fun until they started that moronic three way wild card thing and started tearing down classic ballparks like Tiger Stadium and Yankee stadium.as much as I hate the yanks,I went and saw their last game they played in that old stadium in 2008. I used to love football to but the owners ruined that game as well by moving all these teams to different cities like the Rams going to LA.the cardnials to arizona,colts to Indy,there should be a law against that.:mad: Its a fucked up world.

That didn't work out so well for them last year, did it?

No, but you're not going to win every single year. They certainly do have enough of a track record under Steinbrenner especially, to warrant the allegation.

I mean, the next closest team in WS wins is the Dodgers and I don't even think they have a total of 10. The Yanks have close to 30.

well what does that in and of itself mean? when they went went on their tear in the 90s' they didn't buy championships, a lot of those players were from their farm club and came through trades and cast offs, . pettitte, williams, pasoda, jeter mariano etc....o'niel matinez, strawberry...

.....hey stienbrenner spends money,so do the Sox....take the twins, for several years for example the twins had a competitive team, their owner then carl polian took any league shared money sometimes as high as 20 million and pocketed it instead of springing for enough free agents to put them over the top....

when hiezinga ( sp )" bought a team" (then dismantled the marlins afterward due to payroll issues after winning the WS), were you upset then too? The A's had great prospects but no oomph that could have put them over the top to because the Hass family woud not spend on them...nor would they pay to keep anyone ala Giambi etc.

Last edited:
That didn't work out so well for them last year, did it?

No, but you're not going to win every single year. They certainly do have enough of a track record under Steinbrenner especially, to warrant the allegation.

I mean, the next closest team in WS wins is the Dodgers and I don't even think they have a total of 10. The Yanks have close to 30.

well what does that in and of itself mean? when they went went on their tear in the 90s' they didn't buy championships, a lot of those players were from their farm club and came through trades and cast offs, . pettitte, williams, pasoda, jeter mariano etc....o'niel matinez, strawberry...

.....hey stienbrenner spends money,so do the Sox....take the twins, for several years for example the twins had a competitive team, their owner then carl polian took any league shared money sometimes as high as 20 million and pocketed it instead of springing for enough free agents to put them over the top....

when hiezinga ( sp )" bought a team" (then dismantled the marlins afterward due to payroll issues after winning the WS), were you upset then too? The A's had great prospects but no oomph that could have put them over the top to because the Hass family woud not spend on them...nor would they pay to keep anyone ala Giambi etc.

But AGAIN small market teams like the royals,pirates and others cant compete with these big market teams and cant resign players like Jeeter and go after big price players like A Rod who the yankees are the only team that can afford him now.Obviously a yankee fan here.without freaking free agency which has ruined the game,they would never be able to go out and afford Clemons back then who was again instrumental as we both know,to their championships.May Steinbrenner burn in hell for being such a selfish bastard.same with son.

Wouldn't it be simpler to ask: Who actually likes the Yankees?

That would be a very short thread indeed.

But AGAIN small market teams like the royals,pirates and others cant compete with these big market teams and cant resign players like Jeeter and go after big price players like A Rod who the yankees are the only team that can afford him now.Obviously a yankee fan here.without freaking free agency which has ruined the game,they would never be able to go out and afford Clemons back then who was again instrumental as we both know,to their championships.May Steinbrenner burn in hell for being such a selfish bastard.same with son.

la's not a big market? the bay area? chicago? hey free agency is what the courts said had to happen....tell it to them. Being a fan or not means squat. They won and lost with him there, hello.

Forum List

Back