Who called TEA Party people the fringe? Whoops

I love the fearsome responses by some of you in here...awesome!!!!

Makes me feel good.

I have to admit i'm only on page 3 right now but still, the silliness of the anti-tea movement people is highly entertaining in its idiocracy.

The words "permanant minority" comes to mind.

The tea bag party will kill the republican party.
Perhaps it will change the party, and make it stronger. Perhaps a strong third party...I don't know. But, it does seem they had influence on the last election, and the polls are showing that the republicans are gaining momentum for the next election.

DO the numbers.

She and the teabag faction repell any other demographic in this country.

The republican party will lose if they embrace them.

They on their own will repell all other demographics.

The Republican party cant attract enough other demographics to win without them.

They can not win with them or without them.

They did it to themselves.

Isn't it cute to watch non-Republicans talk about what a Republican would do?

I find it entertaining that liberals don't even know what their own party is doing... maybe their too busy watching those big bad republicans, just in case they do something to stop the steamroller.... hmmmm.

Which brings me back to the question... why are liberals so fucking stupid?

The words "permanant minority" comes to mind.

The tea bag party will kill the republican party.
Perhaps it will change the party, and make it stronger. Perhaps a strong third party...I don't know. But, it does seem they had influence on the last election, and the polls are showing that the republicans are gaining momentum for the next election.

DO the numbers.

She and the teabag faction repell any other demographic in this country.

The republican party will lose if they embrace them.

They on their own will repell all other demographics.

The Republican party cant attract enough other demographics to win without them.

They can not win with them or without them.

They did it to themselves.

I see.....:cuckoo:

Go get their numbers and the total voter numbers

The thing your leaving out is the number of Independents, and the just left of center democrats that really don't like what's happening with this administration....and don't forget the antiwar crowd that voted for Obama because he was going to end the war.
Truth, there are a lot of intangibles in play here that your not considering.
just sayin.....

I am highly entertained by watching both sides continually mischaracterize the other.

The lies have been repeated enough times now that the left/right lemmings on the board repeat them as facts and actually believe in the falsehoods.

I never knew that regurgitating a rasmussen report would give me this much entertainment.

Go get their numbers and the total voter numbers

The thing your leaving out is the number of Independents, and the just left of center democrats that really don't like what's happening with this administration....and don't forget the antiwar crowd that voted for Obama because he was going to end the war.
Truth, there are a lot of intangibles in play here that your not considering.
just sayin.....

All that is right in the OP and the link in the OP ;).

Just ignore that though, it doesn't fit into the predetermined descriptive of the onlie Anti-tea party movement.

I am highly entertained by watching both sides continually mischaracterize the other.

The lies have been repeated enough times now that the left/right lemmings on the board repeat them as facts and actually believe in the falsehoods.

I never knew that regurgitating a rasmussen report would give me this much entertainment.

You have your own moments, Plymco. People are just as entertained when you do.

I have TONS of those moments :lol:

The difference between me and them is i'm not so blind that I can't see it or so insecure that I can't admit it ;).

I have TONS of those moments :lol:

The difference between me and them is i'm not so blind that I can't see it or so insecure that I can't admit it ;).

I can agree with that.

Democrats attracting 36% of the vote. The Tea Party candidate picks up 23%, and Republicans finish third at 18%. Another 22% are undecided.

This is from the study, just how much of the undecided vote would the Tea party or the Rs have to garner?

didn't the last polls say that only 20% of voters identify as republicans?

so what are we talking about 70% of the 20%?

You do know that 80% of polls contain 20% of the information, in which 60% is made up on the spot!:lol:

nice try, honey.

polls take representative samplings.

what i was referring to was something different and you know that.

Forum List

Back