Who are these Pirates?

Somalia does not own the ocean.

The international limit is 200 miles, where is the proof fishing was done illeagally inside this limit?

Somalia's fishing inductry fell apart like the rest of it did for the same reason, muslim warlords over ran the country and rule it as private fiefdoms that thrive on corruption.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

that is all I get when I click on that.

I guess that says it all huh?

and yet another lie for the archives.
thanks for the laughs. i can't believe it took you that long to come up with such a lame lie. :lol::lol::lol:

Now please go proove that is not what the link provides.

Fix the fucking thing and provide some god damned proof you taintwallow.

it's a link to every post you've ever made here and it works just fine.

liar.
:lol:

Somalia does not own the ocean.

The international limit is 200 miles, where is the proof fishing was done illeagally inside this limit?

Somalia's fishing inductry fell apart like the rest of it did for the same reason, muslim warlords over ran the country and rule it as private fiefdoms that thrive on corruption.

Show us one report suggesting that fishing was not done illegally.

And prove that Somalia's fishing industry fell apart like the rest of it did for the same reason, muslim warlords over ran the country and rule it as private fiefdoms that thrive on corruption.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGLWRiavv0]YouTube - BARBARA WALTERS PINOCCHIO[/ame]

I would condem any Crime.

This is a crime.

The dumping is documented in the UN report I already provided earier in this thread.

Now why are you NOT condeming the dumping instead of just saying you dont condone it if you refused that answer from me?

you did not ask me that in that post....you asked me only if i condone it.

so you condemn the hijackings and the piracy...good for you.

and yet another lie for the archives.
thanks for the laughs. i can't believe it took you that long to come up with such a lame lie. :lol::lol::lol:

liar.

OK so you say its a link to my every post.

Fine if you say so but I'm not going to try it again because I showed you what it linked me too.

Tell me why you can not produce one lie by me yet you insist my every post is a lie?

One should be easy huh?

yet you wont because you are playing an internet game of "I got nothing because I made it up" and you truely think that is some great little ploy.

No one is going to buy it but your dishonest con friends. It makes you look even stupider then you really are.

I posted some facts you dont want to have to consider so you spent hours pretending you caught me in a lie.

Just imagine how you could help your party win the next election if you actually started to deal with the facts instead of spending hours denying they exsist.

This is why your party is in shanbles.

Last edited:

liar.

OK so you say its a link to my every post.

Fine if you say so but I'm not going to try it again because I showed you what it linked me too.

Tell me why you can not produce one lie by me yet you insist my every post is a lie?

One should be easy huh?

yet you wont because you are playing an internet game of "I got nothing because I made it up" and you truely think that is some great little ploy.

No one is going to buy it but your dishonest con friends. It makes you look even stupider then you really are.

I posted some facts you dont want to have to consider so you spent hours pretending you caught me in a lie.

Just imagine how you could help your party win the next election if you actually started to deal with the facts instead of spending hours denying they exsist.

This is why your party is in shanbles.
you didn't show me anything, you *lied* and said it came up "sorry, no matches, etc, etc" which is not the case as anyone who clicks on the link will see for themselves.

try again, liar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is why I pictured the whole page for you .

Why dont you give JUST one lie.

it should be so easy if what you claim is true right?

Johann Hari: You are being lied to about pirates - Johann Hari, Commentators - The Independent

The words of one pirate from that lost age, a young British man called William Scott, should echo into this new age of piracy. Just before he was hanged in Charleston, South Carolina, he said: "What I did was to keep me from perishing. I was forced to go a-pirateing to live." In 1991, the government of Somalia collapsed. Its nine million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country's food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.

Yes: nuclear waste. As soon as the government was gone, mysterious European ships started appearing off the coast of Somalia, dumping vast barrels into the ocean. The coastal population began to sicken. At first they suffered strange rashes, nausea and malformed babies. Then, after the 2005 tsunami, hundreds of the dumped and leaking barrels washed up on shore. People began to suffer from radiation sickness, and more than 300 died.

Did you have to search a long time to find this drivel or was it fairly available on the sites you go to?

Creating moral equivalancy between dumping and kidnapping, piracy and murder is one of the stupidest things I've read lately. Kinda calls to mind "Alice's Restaurant" doesn't it?

Ok you complete fucking idiot just where did I POST what you claim I posted?

The path of a liar is one in which they claim things and then refuse to give proof of what they claim.

Got any proof of what you keep claiming?

while i'll defer to your obvious expertise on lying, here you go. take your pick.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=1186855

Home User CP Active Topics Blogs Community New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
vBulletin Message
Welcome, Truthmatters.
You last visited: Yesterday at 01:29 PM
Upgrade your membership!
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 81.

Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Contacts & Friends
Members List

Show Threads Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Find All Thanked Posts
Search Blogs

Advanced Search

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Contacts Popup
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Your Profile
Who's Online
Calendar
FAQ

Go to Page...

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.