Who are these Pirates?

It apparently doesn't occur to you, TM, that these people are simple using your willingness to engage them after they attack you to disrupt the thread?

When people to wade through page after page of

You lied
Did not
Prove it!
It tends to totally waster YOUR TIME AND PSYCHIC ENERGY plus it fucks up the discussion for the rest of us.

And that, TM is all they want to do.

Resist the temptation to respond to their every goofy charge.

They have zero credibility, anyway, yet you give them your attention.

Please stop.​

come on....they poisoned they water they wanted to steal the fish from.....

the pirates are water born freedom fighters trying to "tax" ships that are dumping and or fishing.....yet they are "taxing" oil tankers in international waters.....

who is "they".

you do realize the people stealing the fish did not nessesarily know about the dumping.

Why would you suggest I would condone it?

the fact that they could not contain the violence does not mean a UN report cant be trusted.

They proved to us that it wasn't worth saving the life of 500,000 people from genocide. 500,000 people just don't disappear in less than hour without notice. Even ask Bill Clinton on his thoughts of the genocide that occurred in Rwanda.

Yet let's go ignore Rwanda and UN non-involvement in preventing 500,000 deaths and let's sympathize with the pirates. Because the pirates should be the winners, the 500,000 that died should be the losers.

It apparently doesn't occur to you, TM, that these people are simple using your willingness to engage them after they attack you to disrupt the thread?

You lied
Did not
Prove it!
It tends to totally waster YOUR TIME AND PSYCHIC ENERGY plus it fucks up the discussion for the rest of us.

Please stop.​

they want to shut down the thread.

Should I just let them?

maybe you could have come along and helped keep them from shuttting down subjects they want gone.

When you starve a people and distroy their ability to feed themselves along wiht poisening them some of them will get pretty damned mad.

I dont condone their actions but I also dont condone dumping nuke waste into ANY Ocean.

per the article you posted it has been going on since 1980......

You lied
Did not
Prove it!

Please stop.​

hrmph, her you warn. Speaking to deaf ears.

the fact that they could not contain the violence does not mean a UN report cant be trusted.

They proved to us that it wasn't worth saving the life of 500,000 people from genocide. 500,000 people just don't disappear in less than hour without notice. Even ask Bill Clinton on his thoughts of the genocide that occurred in Rwanda.

Yet let's go ignore Rwanda and UN non-involvement in preventing 500,000 deaths and let's sympathize with the pirates. Because the pirates should be the winners, the 500,000 that died should be the losers.

There are now people starving to death in Somalia, are you trying to keep them from surviving because a few of them have resorted to crime?

There are now people starving to death in Somalia, are you trying to keep them from surviving because a few of them have resorted to crime?

Are the people in Somalia just starving now? Or is this an ongoing problem? Why? Is it YOUR fault?

the pirates are water born freedom fighters trying to "tax" ships that are dumping and or fishing.....yet they are "taxing" oil tankers in international waters.....

who is "they".

you do realize the people stealing the fish did not nessesarily know about the dumping.

ok the dumpers (which had been dumping since the 1980's) and the fish stealers are two differnt groups......per your report the dumping had killed the fish so there was none to steal.....

as for the dumping anyone that did it illeagaly should be tried and if found guilty placed in jail....

it wouldn't surprise me if their government got paid to allow the dumping....

but to use any of this to justify pirates stealing oil tankers and kidnapping people and holding them for ransom is absurd....

I think we are begining to se that ignoring the suffereing arround the world creates newer and bigger problems

who is "they".

ok the dumpers (which had been dumping since the 1980's) and the fish stealers are two differnt groups......per your report the dumping had killed the fish so there was none to steal.....

as for the dumping anyone that did it illeagaly should be tried and if found guilty placed in jail....

but to use any of this to justify pirates stealing oil tankers and kidnapping people and holding them for ransom is absurd....

there has been no government since 1991

I think we are begining to se that ignoring the suffereing arround the world creates newer and bigger problems

Lie. Where is the international community jumping on board regarding feeding, preventing civil wars, fixing Somalia and pirates, much less Darfur?

If you allow forces to exploit people and their land you end up with some very dire consequinces.

I so wish all the American people wanted the world to be a better place for our future, unfortunatly there is about 30% who care for nothing but party.

who is "they".

there has been no government since 1991

and between 1980 and 1991.....

they basically raped their own country of their resources then got hit with a tsunami.....read your own report....

how many billions do you want to pump into a failed country....

If you allow forces to exploit people and their land you end up with some very dire consequinces.

I so wish all the American people wanted the world to be a better place for our future, unfortunatly there is about 30% who care for nothing but party.

i am happy to have the world be a better place....i don't see it as my obligation to pay for the entire thing.....if you want to send money to them go for it....but don't send my tax dollars to anyone outside of the us borders.....

whos they ?

how many children do you want to leave to starve?

the somali govt raped their own country.....i don't want to see any children starve but i can't afford to save them....why people have kids they can't feed is beyond me....

think of it as evolution and darwinism....the strong will survive....

Forum List

Back