* 3 Music
* 4 Others
* 5 Liars

A liar is a person who tells lies.

Liar may also refer to:

Truthmatters

[edit] Fiction

* The Liar, a 1991 novel by Stephen Fry
* "Liar!", a short story by Isaac Asimov appearing in the 1950 collection I, Robot

[edit] Movies

* Liar (film), the name used in the UK for Deceiver, a 1997 film starring Chris Penn, Tim Roth, Ellen Burstyn and Renée Zellweger
* Liar Liar, a 1997 film directed by Tom Shadyac and starring Jim Carrey.

[edit] Music

* Liar (Harisu album), a 2002 album by South Korean entertainer Harisu
* Liar (The Jesus Lizard album), a 1992 album by noise rock band The Jesus Lizard
* "Liar" (Queen song), a song by Queen from their debut album
* "Liar" (Profyle song), a number-one R&B single by Profyle
* "Liar (It Takes One To Know One)", a song by US rock band Taking Back Sunday
* "Liar (Megadeth song)", a song by Megadeth from their 1988 album So Far, So Good... So What!
* "Liar (Madcon song)", a 2008 song by Madcon
* "Liar (Rollins Band song)", a song by Rollins Band from their 1994 album Weight
* "Liar", A song by Ill Niño from their 2001 album Revolution Revolución
* "Liar", a song written by Russ Ballard and performed by Argent and Three Dog Night

[edit] Others

* Liar paradox, one of the classical paradoxes of logic (often referred to as "the liar").

[edit] Liars

Liars may refer to:

* Liars (band), an indie rock band.
* Liars (album), a 2004 album by Todd Rundgren
* Liars (Liars album), a 2007 album by the band Liars
* The Liars (play), a play by Henry Arthur Jones

Liar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Sister project Look up liar in
Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Fiction
* 2 Movies
* 3 Music
* 4 Others
* 5 Liars

A liar is a person who tells lies.

Liar may also refer to:

Truthmatters

[edit] Fiction

* The Liar, a 1991 novel by Stephen Fry
* "Liar!", a short story by Isaac Asimov appearing in the 1950 collection I, Robot

[edit] Movies

* Liar (film), the name used in the UK for Deceiver, a 1997 film starring Chris Penn, Tim Roth, Ellen Burstyn and Renée Zellweger
* Liar Liar, a 1997 film directed by Tom Shadyac and starring Jim Carrey.

[edit] Music

* Liar (Harisu album), a 2002 album by South Korean entertainer Harisu
* Liar (The Jesus Lizard album), a 1992 album by noise rock band The Jesus Lizard
* "Liar" (Queen song), a song by Queen from their debut album
* "Liar" (Profyle song), a number-one R&B single by Profyle
* "Liar (It Takes One To Know One)", a song by US rock band Taking Back Sunday
* "Liar (Megadeth song)", a song by Megadeth from their 1988 album So Far, So Good... So What!
* "Liar (Madcon song)", a 2008 song by Madcon
* "Liar (Rollins Band song)", a song by Rollins Band from their 1994 album Weight
* "Liar", A song by Ill Niño from their 2001 album Revolution Revolución
* "Liar", a song written by Russ Ballard and performed by Argent and Three Dog Night

[edit] Others

* Liar paradox, one of the classical paradoxes of logic (often referred to as "the liar").

[edit] Liars

Liars may refer to:

* Liars (band), an indie rock band.
* Liars (album), a 2004 album by Todd Rundgren
* Liars (Liars album), a 2007 album by the band Liars
* The Liars (play), a play by Henry Arthur Jones

enter lie, find truthmatters. ;)

Thisa is why your party is sinking into the mire.

You people call names and accuse to avoid discussing the reality of the world.

I know you think its great fun but it is completeely childish and makes you look like idiots.

I know you think its great fun but it is completeely childish and makes you look like idiots.

Why? We demand the same of you, that you do us? We've given you the answers, links, responses, you want to ignore. Not our problem.

funny ...everything your part accused the gop of your party ended up being guilty of.....

How very sad for this country that you people are so morally bereft.

I have never met so many who were willing to throw facts in the trash to keep peretending that they are right.
You so happily hate everyone who doesnt agree with you.

This country will have to drag your likes screaming and kicking to get anything of substance done.

The utter failure of your ideas means nothing to you.

Such insanity.

We should give President Barack Obama a standing ovation. He made the best decision of taking out those pirates. There is a reason why Somalia is a shit-hole. Take a look at those pirates. They aren't making their country any better by jumping on ships and demanding ransom. If their values is to jump onto ships and demand the owners (rich folks) to cough up cash, is sick and wrong. What's wrong with the pirates is exactly what is wrong with Somalia. In our country (USA), our young boys either strive to be a athlete or a worker or a lover or a student or a homosexual or a religious follower. While the young boys of Somalia strive to use violence and steal the riches of wealth that they have to use force to earn.

We don't hold guns to people's head and demand a paycheck. These Somalians take the freedom of civilians of other civilized nation and threaten their liberty (their lives) for payment. If we put a gun into their head, we will get criticized. If the pirates put a gun to our head, they must be victims.

Last edited:

funny ...everything your part accused the gop of your party ended up being guilty of.....

Indeed. And then some.

How very sad for this country that you people are so morally bereft.

I have never met so many who were willing to throw facts in the trash to keep peretending that they are right.

You so happily hate everyone who doesnt agree with you.

This country will have to drag your likes screaming and kicking to get anything of substance done.

The utter failure of your ideas means nothing to you.

Such insanity.

wow..... five .....count em ....five lies in one post.....

If you feel sorry for the pirates, how about you go join them and fight for their cause in the gulf of Aden. They aren't doing anything to benefit the country of Somalia. They are benefiting the war lords who like AIG execs, are greedy bastards.

There is a UN report above but I know it wont matter to any of you anyway.

There is a UN report above but I know it wont matter to any of you anyway.

I wonder how the UN report wrote about the Rwandian genocide. Remember how many people in Rwanda were slaughtered. Did you know UN peacekeepers didn't stop the slaughter. Let's see: 500,000 people get killed. United Nations stand back and allow such violence to occur. And now we are going to take their report seriously. What did the UN do when Saddam Hussein gassed Kurds??? Nothing. The same can be said with Darfur Sudan. Nothing. If the UN gave a shit about human rights, would they stand back and allow 500,000 Rwandians to get slaughtered. Or are we going to act like the UN actually gave a shit but didn't know that people were dying all around them.

Last edited:
come on....they poisoned they water they wanted to steal the fish from.....

the pirates are water born freedom fighters trying to "tax" ships that are dumping and or fishing.....yet they are "taxing" oil tankers in international waters.....

Did they deny the killings happened?

Why didn't they stop it when Peacekeepers where in there. What's the point of having peacekeepers in a situation where one race is killing off another.

Do you condone the action of one race eliminating another?

Do you approve of the action of the UN by not preventing 1 death, 1,000 deaths, 10,000 deaths, 100,000 deaths, 500,000 deaths?

Should we pick winners and losers? Winners = the pirates. Losers = the tribe butchered in Rwanda.

How many people have to die under UN watch before they actually perform their duties as peacekeepers.

Last edited:
Why would you suggest I would condone it?

the fact that they could not contain the violence does not mean a UN report cant be trusted.

Forum List

Back