Who are these Pirates?

no, i'm stating you're a serial liar.
that you occasionally post something that is true i attribute to serendipity.
is that clear enough or should i type slower?

So instead of facing the facts in this post you will claim I lied somewhere but you will refuse to produce any lie?

fuck you, i and others have produced your lies on numerous occasions.
personally, i don't give a rat's ass if you lie or not. i doubt you have the mental capacity to do anything on purpose, anyway. you're a running joke and your next post will be the latest punchline.

liar.

yeah right why dont you link this new guy to them?

no, i'm stating you're a serial liar.
that you occasionally post something that is true i attribute to serendipity.
is that clear enough or should i type slower?

So instead of facing the facts in this post you will claim I lied somewhere but you will refuse to produce any lie?

Liar, it's been posted over and over again. That you fail to accept it, speaks volumes of your dishonesty.

OK then it should be REAL easy to link up to all this proof huh?

In other words you support the Arab terrorists just as the numerous posts in multiple threads proves. But hey thanks for lying.
I have read that the Somali fishing grounds and coastal waters have been abused by unknown foreigners. There is no force guarding the long Somali coast, and so illegal fishing has been rampant which has badly hurt the local fishermen.
Pirates, Warlords and Rogue Fishing Vessels in Somalia's Unruly Seas
And illegal dumping of various materials has benn an ongoing problem, because it is unwatched and cheaper.
And labor to conduct such dirty work is also cheap and plentiful. Some folks will do Anything to add to their profit.
The violations of the Somali coastal area is one factor in making some Somali's turn to piracy. Not the biggest factor.
That too, is easy money. Giant profits for not too much effort.
Those cargo ships have been easy pickings.

Stating the already known established facts and truth is not sanctioning or voicing support for the pirates any more than saying " A hurricane wiped out New Orleans, so now some people are looting". It just IS.
Why make it a stupid argument ? Go do 5 minutes of research and you will see that what the OP said is pretty much accurate. Not a political statement, just more information.

Watch out they will claim you said all kinds of shit you never said when you make too much sense that they can not refute.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you're the best. even sealy pales in comparison to your all around ass milinery.

Ruined your schoolyard fun did I?

Why do you try to move the conversation away from your failure to read the facts? Why do you lie? Certainly there will come a day when you will be faced with reality, then what will you do? Lie more? Finally see the truth?

So the what I posted in this thread is a lie?

Please show you evidence that the original article was false?

It's back there, I'm not doing your work. You throw all these allegations around, while lying your butt off.

No its not I just looked.

please go get what you claim is there adn is not?

i never said anything about the original article, ass hat.
the veracity of the article has no bearing on the fact that you are a liar.

Oh so then you admitt its the truth and that I provided facts.

But you still refuse to present any evidence that I lied anywhere?

The path of a liar is one in which they claim things and then refuse to give proof of what they claim.

Got any proof of what you keep claiming?

Johann Hari: You are being lied to about pirates - Johann Hari, Commentators - The Independent

The words of one pirate from that lost age, a young British man called William Scott, should echo into this new age of piracy. Just before he was hanged in Charleston, South Carolina, he said: "What I did was to keep me from perishing. I was forced to go a-pirateing to live." In 1991, the government of Somalia collapsed. Its nine million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country's food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.

Yes: nuclear waste. As soon as the government was gone, mysterious European ships started appearing off the coast of Somalia, dumping vast barrels into the ocean. The coastal population began to sicken. At first they suffered strange rashes, nausea and malformed babies. Then, after the 2005 tsunami, hundreds of the dumped and leaking barrels washed up on shore. People began to suffer from radiation sickness, and more than 300 died.

Lets just remember what this thread is really about.

Johann Hari: You are being lied to about pirates - Johann Hari, Commentators - The Independent

The words of one pirate from that lost age, a young British man called William Scott, should echo into this new age of piracy. Just before he was hanged in Charleston, South Carolina, he said: "What I did was to keep me from perishing. I was forced to go a-pirateing to live." In 1991, the government of Somalia collapsed. Its nine million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country's food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.

Yes: nuclear waste. As soon as the government was gone, mysterious European ships started appearing off the coast of Somalia, dumping vast barrels into the ocean. The coastal population began to sicken. At first they suffered strange rashes, nausea and malformed babies. Then, after the 2005 tsunami, hundreds of the dumped and leaking barrels washed up on shore. People began to suffer from radiation sickness, and more than 300 died.

What it should be about, your lying and ignoring the truth.

When you starve a people and distroy their ability to feed themselves along wiht poisening them some of them will get pretty damned mad.

I dont condone their actions but I also dont condone dumping nuke waste into ANY Ocean.

so you condemn their actions....?

ok these freedom fighters of the sea say they are trying to stop nations from dumping hazerdous waste in the ocean and stealing fish from those same waters.....

This is the context in which the "pirates" have emerged. Somalian fishermen took speedboats to try to dissuade the dumpers and trawlers, or at least levy a "tax" on them. They call themselves the Volunteer Coastguard of Somalia – and ordinary Somalis agree. The independent Somalian news site WardheerNews found 70 per cent "strongly supported the piracy as a form of national defence".

so they get millions in "tax" what are they spending it on.....

The ship had been carrying food aid bound for Rwanda, Somalia and Uganda.

nice job pirates, glad truthmatters helped us "understand" them

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Forum List

Back