Who are these Pirates?

That fight against knowing the whole truth aint working out to well for you guys huh?

The ship had been carrying food aid bound for Rwanda, Somalia and Uganda.

nice job pirates, glad truthmatters helped us "understand" them

The irony is killing me.

God, TM is such a fucking retard.

how do you get that out of it?

Oh yeah because you are a partisan piece of shit.

so.....do you condemn their actions

that you don't see the irony of hijacking a food/aid ship that you claim was hijacked to bring aid to somilians is awesome!!!

The path of a liar is one in which they claim things and then refuse to give proof of what they claim.

Got any proof of what you keep claiming?

while i'll defer to your obvious expertise on lying, here you go. take your pick.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=1186855

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

that is all I get when I click on that.

I guess that says it all huh?

and yet another lie for the archives.
thanks for the laughs. i can't believe it took you that long to come up with such a lame lie. :lol::lol::lol:

The irony is killing me.

God, TM is such a fucking retard.

how do you get that out of it?

Oh yeah because you are a partisan piece of shit.

that you don't see the irony of hijacking a food/aid ship that you claim was hijacked to bring aid to somilians is awesome!!!

Yes I do , now how does that make me an idiot for providing you this information?

while i'll defer to your obvious expertise on lying, here you go. take your pick.

that is all I get when I click on that.

I guess that says it all huh?

and yet another lie for the archives.
thanks for the laughs. i can't believe it took you that long to come up with such a lame lie. :lol::lol::lol:

Now please go proove that is not what the link provides.

Fix the fucking thing and provide some god damned proof you taintwallow.

That fight against knowing the whole truth aint working out to well for you guys huh?

Do you?

Do you condone the dumping of dangerous waste in Somalian waters?

I already said I did not condone their actions in the fucking 6th post of this thread.

not condoning is not the same as condemning. you have not proven cause and effect with dumping. and no, i do not condone that.

hijacking a ship bringing aid to your country to aid your country....

you don't see the irony?

I would condem any Crime.

This is a crime.

The dumping is documented in the UN report I already provided earier in this thread.

Now why are you NOT condeming the dumping instead of just saying you dont condone it if you refused that answer from me?

I would condem any Crime.

This is a crime.

The dumping is documented in the UN report I already provided earier in this thread.

Now why are you NOT condeming the dumping instead of just saying you dont condone it if you refused that answer from me?

Why do you continue to lie about the pirates and the backing of those in power? Why?

The path of a liar is one in which they claim things and then refuse to give proof of what they claim.

Got any proof of what you keep claiming?

Home User CP Active Topics Blogs Community New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
vBulletin Message
Welcome, Truthmatters.
You last visited: Yesterday at 01:29 PM
Upgrade your membership!
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 81.

Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Contacts & Friends
Members List

Show Threads Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Find All Thanked Posts
Search Blogs

Advanced Search

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Contacts Popup
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Your Profile
Who's Online
Calendar
FAQ

Go to Page...

vBulletin Message