Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't go there to evict anyone. They went to create a homeland for themselves, at the promise of the British. You make it sound like an army invaded mandatory Palestine.

What colony are you talking about. The Jews created Israel, a sovereign state. Remember Monti, your propaganda doesn't apply to real life.

that is exactly what happen. Bolded part above, the British plan was for so many a year to go, not come in like locusts. Also they disregarded the lines. They went with intent to take over all of Palestine.
Show me a link of a Jewish army invading the region in the early 1900's
There isn't. They mooched Britain's military.

Palestinian Muslim animals killed over 150,000 Lebanese Christians. That's how much they care for the Christians.

Who are the Palestinians?

Dr Haidar Eid, a professor of post-colonial and post-modern literature at Al Aqsa University, in Gaza.

They didn't go there to evict anyone. They went to create a homeland for themselves, at the promise of the British. You make it sound like an army invaded mandatory Palestine.

What colony are you talking about. The Jews created Israel, a sovereign state. Remember Monti, your propaganda doesn't apply to real life.

that is exactly what happen. Bolded part above, the British plan was for so many a year to go, not come in like locusts. Also they disregarded the lines. They went with intent to take over all of Palestine.

Then show a link that they mooched Britains military, and it has to be an unbiased source.

Ya, you've repeated this lie many times without proving it. I wonder why that is

Ya, you've repeated this lie many times without proving it. I wonder why that is

I know it is long but you have a lot of catching up to do.

Does not say that the Jews mooched of the British at all, so how about a link saying they did. You can always retract and admit that you were lying because you are just a Jew Hating racist.

Does not say that the Jews mooched of the British at all, so how about a link saying they did. You can always retract and admit that you were lying because you are just a Jew Hating racist.

:eusa_doh:

Really Tinmore ? Al Jazeera? You post this video and then accuse others of posting propaganda. Al Jazeera is one of the biggest Palestinian propaganda outlets.

You are the one who needs catching up. You still can't back up your own claims.

I don't consider Tinmore to be a Jew hater or a racist to be honest. I might disagree with his views, but I have never seen him post anything racist or anti Jewish.

The real quest. is who are the Jews? Jews came from the line of Judah, but he married a Canaanite woman, from the line of Ham.
So a real Jews would be hard to find, but I imagine most Pals have some Jewishness to them:
Judges 3:5-7New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

5 So the Israelites settled among the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites.6 They took their daughters in marriage, and gave their own daughters to their sons in marriage,and served their gods.

Right from the git go, intermarriage. Moses was a Levite according to the bible, not a jew.

The Pals are probably Israelites who stayed on the land for centuries but most converted to Islam.:bye1:

Palestinian Muslim animals killed over 150,000 Lebanese Christians. That's how much they care for the Christians.
What is the other half of that truth there big guy?

The other half of it is that Palestinian Muslim animals committed ethnic cleansing and genocide on the Christians of Lebanon, in an effort to create a homeland for themselves over there.

The real quest. is who are the Jews? Jews came from the line of Judah, but he married a Canaanite woman, from the line of Ham.
So a real Jews would be hard to find, but I imagine most Pals have some Jewishness to them:

5 So the Israelites settled among the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites.6 They took their daughters in marriage, and gave their own daughters to their sons in marriage,and served their gods.

Right from the git go, intermarriage. Moses was a Levite according to the bible, not a jew.

The Pals are probably Israelites who stayed on the land for centuries but most converted to Islam.:bye1:

Wrong again, asylum escapee. Palestinians are Arab invaders from neighboring Arab lands.

Today's Jews are the real Jews, moron. Not a bunch of Arab Muslims who practice Islam and speak Arabic, and certainly not a bunch of replacement theologist Nazis.

Wrong again, asylum escapee. Palestinians are Arab invaders from neighboring Arab lands.

Your the arabs, I just showed you that Abraham was not a Hebrew nor a jew, nor was Noah or Moses, or Jacob. Get over it. There was never a jew race.

:eusa_doh:

So you retract and admit that you were lying

I am a Christian who follows the Zionist teachings of Jesus.

Wow!

:D

What "Zionist teachings" of what "Jesus" are you following?

Do you know what Talmud writes about Jesus from Nazareth?

In some of the texts, the father produced a son with a woman named Mary (Miriam in Hebrew). Several of the texts indicate that the mother was not married to Pandera, and was committing adultery and – by implication – Jesus was a bastard child.[96]

"On (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover Jesus the Nazarene was hanged and a herald went forth before him forty days heralding, 'Jesus the Nazarene is going forth to be stoned because he practiced sorcery and instigated and seduced Israel to idolatry. Whoever knows anything in defense may come and state it.' But since they did not find anything in his defense they hanged him on (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God.

Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As we see, according to the Koran, Jesus was the son of God, a Muslim prophet.

According to the Talmud Jesus was neither the son of God, nor a prophet.

So how on earth can Jesus be a teacher of Zionism?
Art__Allm
How can Jesus be mentioned in the Talmud when he himself studied the Talmud? Have you ever thought that Phoenall is practicing the Golden Rule? As for the Muslims, why not read how they believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam.

According to muslims Jesus preached... - Apostates of Islam Facebook

I am a Christian who follows the Zionist teachings of Jesus.

Wow!

:D

What "Zionist teachings" of what "Jesus" are you following?

Do you know what Talmud writes about Jesus from Nazareth?

In some of the texts, the father produced a son with a woman named Mary (Miriam in Hebrew). Several of the texts indicate that the mother was not married to Pandera, and was committing adultery and – by implication – Jesus was a bastard child.[96]

"On (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover Jesus the Nazarene was hanged and a herald went forth before him forty days heralding, 'Jesus the Nazarene is going forth to be stoned because he practiced sorcery and instigated and seduced Israel to idolatry. Whoever knows anything in defense may come and state it.' But since they did not find anything in his defense they hanged him on (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God.

Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As we see, according to the Koran, Jesus was the son of God, a Muslim prophet.

According to the Talmud Jesus was neither the son of God, nor a prophet.

So how on earth can Jesus be a teacher of Zionism?
Art__Allm
How can Jesus be mentioned in the Talmud when he himself studied the Talmud? Have you ever thought that Phoenall is practicing the Golden Rule? As for the Muslims, why not read how they believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam.

According to muslims Jesus preached... - Apostates of Islam Facebook

The Talmud contains all kind of crap about Jesus and Mary. Jesus was torah learned not Talmud.
Is that what they told you down at the Bund Hall? I didn't know that you went to the Yeshiva with Jesus so that you knew what he studied.

Jesus In The Talmud

Jesus couldn't have studied the talmud if it was written after his birth
Jesus was not an uncommon name of his time. He taught the torah
The references in the talmud are clearly not what art implied

thank you for posting the talmud quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back