Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims do not believe Jesus was the son of God or God incarnate. Cannot you understand your own links?

OK, they believe that he was the son of a virgin, and this occured by the decree of God.

It states that Jesus was born to Mary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result ofvirginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God (Arabic: Allah).

Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But you have the second time ignored my question.

Who is Jesus according to the Talmud?
Are you afraid to answer this question.

:D

ISIS is not supported by Zionists.

Are you sure?

No, I answered your question already. I said previously that there are about 4 or 5 lines in the Talmud (which amounts to several libraries) that describe Jesus negatively. And I also said so what? Jews aren't killing Christians.

Muslims do not believe Jesus was the son of God or God incarnate. Cannot you understand your own links?

OK, they believe that he was the son of a virgin, and this occured by the decree of God.

It states that Jesus was born to Mary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result ofvirginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God (Arabic: Allah).

Are you sure?

No, I answered your question already. I said previously that there are about 4 or 5 lines in the Talmud (which amounts to several libraries) that describe Jesus negatively. And I also said so what? Jews aren't killing Christians.

How would we know? Jews own the Media.

How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?
Since only fear intimidates enemies and you are the underdog in the sea of enemies.

I think its an empty threat, most Jews do not believe in the afterlife, esp. the top ones, they are just trying to put fear into everyone. I read how Summer Redstone thinks he is going to live forever. :eek:

I am a Christian who follows the Zionist teachings of Jesus.

Wow!

What "Zionist teachings" of what "Jesus" are you following?

Do you know what Talmud writes about Jesus from Nazareth?

In some of the texts, the father produced a son with a woman named Mary (Miriam in Hebrew). Several of the texts indicate that the mother was not married to Pandera, and was committing adultery and – by implication – Jesus was a bastard child.[96]

"On (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover Jesus the Nazarene was hanged and a herald went forth before him forty days heralding, 'Jesus the Nazarene is going forth to be stoned because he practiced sorcery and instigated and seduced Israel to idolatry. Whoever knows anything in defense may come and state it.' But since they did not find anything in his defense they hanged him on (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God.

As we see, according to the Koran, Jesus was the son of God, a Muslim prophet.

According to the Talmud Jesus was neither the son of God, nor a prophet.

So how on earth can Jesus be a teacher of Zionism?
Art__Allm
How can Jesus be mentioned in the Talmud when he himself studied the Talmud? Have you ever thought that Phoenall is practicing the Golden Rule? As for the Muslims, why not read how they believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam.

According to muslims Jesus preached... - Apostates of Islam Facebook

Wow!

In some of the texts, the father produced a son with a woman named Mary (Miriam in Hebrew). Several of the texts indicate that the mother was not married to Pandera, and was committing adultery and – by implication – Jesus was a bastard child.[96]

"On (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover Jesus the Nazarene was hanged and a herald went forth before him forty days heralding, 'Jesus the Nazarene is going forth to be stoned because he practiced sorcery and instigated and seduced Israel to idolatry. Whoever knows anything in defense may come and state it.' But since they did not find anything in his defense they hanged him on (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover.

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God.

Art__Allm
How can Jesus be mentioned in the Talmud when he himself studied the Talmud? Have you ever thought that Phoenall is practicing the Golden Rule? As for the Muslims, why not read how they believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam.

Wow!

Art__Allm

The Talmud contains all kind of crap about Jesus and Mary. Jesus was torah learned not Talmud.

Are you sure?

Of course Israeli Jews kill Christians, they have been killing Christian Palestinians since the first Europeans began invading/settling Palestine.

Palestinian Christians were killed by Israeli Jews this summer in Gaza.

Gaza's Christians bury their first casualty of the war.

Gaza s Christians bury their first casualty of the war - Yahoo News

The Palestinians have had a history of not getting along with any other people in the region, including their own Arab brothers in Arab countries. Is it any wonder why no Arab country will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

Why do countries with nuclear weapons have them? Are they all mad dogs?

No, I do not know any country (except Israel) that has a "mad-dog-doctrine".

Most nuclear countries do not threaten with the destruction of the entire world, if their regime collapses.

For example, the soviet regime collapsed, but they did not take the entire world with them, like the Zionists are threatening.

Countries that signed the NPT agreed not to threaten other countries with their WMD.

What to Israel, this country did not sign the NPT, speak Israel is a nuclear rogue state.

Rogue state LOL

It's quite simple actually. If you don't attack/threaten Israel, you won;t be attacked/threatened. Only a deluded idiot would take what you posted seriously, and think that Israel will nuke the world if their existence is at stake.
You truly are a misinformed person. I think it't time to stop reading propaganda sites about Israel before you are brainwashed beyond repair.

Are you sure?

Of course Israeli Jews kill Christians, they have been killing Christian Palestinians since the first Europeans began invading/settling Palestine.

There was no European invasion ,except in your deluded brain.

I
How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?

Why do countries with nuclear weapons have them? Are they all mad dogs? Is Iran a mad dog? Their war against Sunni Islam could well endanger the planet.

Iran does not have nuclear weapons. Israel does have nuclear and Israel also has the Samson option, where it is implied that they will try to destroy as much of the world as possible (enemies and allies) if the Jewish state is threatened.

"In matters of nuclear strategy, it may sometimes be better to feign irrationality than to purposefully project complete rationality. Earlier, in IDF history, Moshe Dayan had genuinely understood this strangely counter-intuitive injunction: “Israel must be like a mad dog,” said Dayan, ” too dangerous to bother.“

Dayan was right. He knew what he was talking about."

The Jewish Press Samson Option

Wow, you deluded pro Palestinians will find just about anything to criticize Israel. Talk about grasping at straws :lol: :lol:

The one's who are threatening destruction are the Palestinians. Look at the Hamas charter, it calls for Israel's destruction.

Are you sure?

How would we know? Jews own the Media.

Of course they do Penelope. Not just the media, Jews own the world, haven't you heard.

Are you sure?

There was no European invasion ,except in your deluded brain.

What do you call people from Europe going to another continent to evict the inhabitants to set up their own colony? A picnic?

Wow!

Art__Allm

because art has no idea what he is talking about and probably got his information off some crack pot hate site

They didn't go there to evict anyone. They went to create a homeland for themselves, at the promise of the British. You make it sound like an army invaded mandatory Palestine.

What colony are you talking about. The Jews created Israel, a sovereign state. Remember Monti, your propaganda doesn't apply to real life.

They didn't go there to evict anyone. They went to create a homeland for themselves, at the promise of the British. You make it sound like an army invaded mandatory Palestine.

What colony are you talking about. The Jews created Israel, a sovereign state. Remember Monti, your propaganda doesn't apply to real life.

that is exactly what happen. Bolded part above, the British plan was for so many a year to go, not come in like locusts. Also they disregarded the lines. They went with intent to take over all of Palestine.

that is exactly what happen. Bolded part above, the British plan was for so many a year to go, not come in like locusts. Also they disregarded the lines. They went with intent to take over all of Palestine.
No they didn't, that was the Palestinian propaganda version.

Wow!

Art__Allm

Wow!

Art__Allm

The Talmud contains all kind of crap about Jesus and Mary. Jesus was torah learned not Talmud.
Is that what they told you down at the Bund Hall? I didn't know that you went to the Yeshiva with Jesus so that you knew what he studied.

Jesus In The Talmud

Show me a link of a Jewish army invading the region in the early 1900's

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back