Who Are The Palestinains?

Who are the Fakestinians? You mean the ones who celebrated 3000 dead Americans on 9/11? The same ones Tinny and Billo worship? Those Fakestinians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E

Is that the stock footage of the Palestinians celebrating the signing of Oslo?
Of course, Tinhore. That was on CNN too and so was Donald Duck. I remember that very broadcast.

Indeed it was all over the place. That means that it was distributed by somebody.

Who was that somebody. Do we know the source of that video?

Is that the stock footage of the Palestinians celebrating the signing of Oslo?
Of course, Tinhore. That was on CNN too and so was Donald Duck. I remember that very broadcast.

Indeed it was all over the place. That means that it was distributed by somebody.

That was a Fox News video, Tinmore. WTF is your major malfunction? It's real and no one is lying. In other words, this ain't a Pallywood production.

That was a Fox News video, Tinmore. WTF is your major malfunction? It's real and no one is lying. In other words, this ain't a Pallywood production.
Actually that was a 5 year remembrance of an NBC "Today" show and it was a combination of ongoing events from the major cable news shows on 9/11/2001. All the terrorist supporters here try to make believe it was about some idiotic happening somewhere else in Fantasyland.

I saw Fox, CNN, and MSNBC and nobody gave credit to the source. They usually give credit to sources that are not theirs.

Who are the Fakestinians? You mean the ones who celebrated 3000 dead Americans on 9/11? The same ones Tinny and Billo worship? Those Fakestinians?

The media outlet they got that video from, has already admitted the video was of an earlier celebration not related to 9/11, but that was the only footage of Palestinian's celebrating that they had.

I saw Fox, CNN, and MSNBC and nobody gave credit to the source. They usually give credit to sources that are not theirs.
Look at the banner crawling at the bottom of the TV screen and near the end it tells all the pertinent facts, And then I don't want anymore BS from you.

The media outlet they got that video from, has already admitted the video was of an earlier celebration not related to 9/11, but that was the only footage of Palestinian's celebrating that they had.
Of course they did. Better hit the sack, Billy, you're getting lightheaded.

WRONG!

snopes.com: Palestinians Dancing in the Street
Reactions to the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why Did So Many Muslims Seem to Celebrate 9/11? - US News
http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_article=364&x_context=7
Palestinians Cheer While America Mourns | FrontPage Magazine
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa091101aa.htm

Last edited:

Look at the banner crawling at the bottom of the TV screen and near the end it tells all the pertinent facts, And then I don't want anymore BS from you.

I did. Did you read my post?

The source was the NBC Today show. What's the BFD anyhow? It was a Pali celebration on 9/11 and not celebrating a soccer victory. That's been proven.

The source was the NBC Today show. What's the BFD anyhow? It was a Pali celebration on 9/11 and not celebrating a soccer victory. That's been proven.

How do you know? You don't know the source.

Of course they did. Better hit the sack, Billy, you're getting lightheaded.

He laps up the lying ooze as if manna without checking facts
People like him will suck up any urban legend, misleading email, propaganda or claim on questionable sites that suit his personal prejudice. At least a dozen videos of the palestinians and more of the rest of the middle east and refugee camps outside of the WB or gaza. They are all outdated videos? No, they showed accurately how they felt about the tragic attacks on the US, celebrating bin laden even before the release of the hijackers martyr videos. They knew before the US was sure. Bin laden had already attack the US several times (on US soil) but not the US mainland. They knew and were celebrating the death of so many innocent victims.

Palestinians are people who don't know when their beaten and like to be used by other arab states as pawns against Israel and the people who laugh at such a backwards religion like islam.

He laps up the lying ooze as if manna without checking facts
People like him will suck up any urban legend, misleading email, propaganda or claim on questionable sites that suit his personal prejudice. At least a dozen videos of the palestinians and more of the rest of the middle east and refugee camps outside of the WB or gaza. They are all outdated videos? No, they showed accurately how they felt about the tragic attacks on the US, celebrating bin laden even before the release of the hijackers martyr videos. They knew before the US was sure. Bin laden had already attack the US several times (on US soil) but not the US mainland. They knew and were celebrating the death of so many innocent victims.
Coming from someone who posts something completely different from the link they provided.

no.... learn history...

bedouins who started a war against the jewish population of israel.

there has never been a palestine... it was a designation given to judea by it's occupiers.
Why don't you learn a little history?

Palestinian's are the indigenous Arabs that have been living in that area for the last 2000 years.
Bullshiite. The Arabs started calling themselves "Palestinians" as of 1967.

So who was there prior to 2000 years ago?
I don't give a shit!

Why did they leave?
Don't give a shit about that, either!

Or that!

Were they forced out?
Or that!

I look forward to your answers.
I'm a white, Irish Catholic, from Long Beach, Ca.

Why should I give a shit about any of that?
I think you meant to say that you don't know shit, which is why you make such shitty claims about Arab history.

Forum List

Back