Who are the Israelis?

2 Days to Vote - Israeli elections 2019

Arab Joint List

New Right

United Right Party List

Moshe Kahlon's Kulanu

Left Wing Parties

The 'Likud' as well as 'Blue and White' parties were not included,
both are clearly to be part of the next government.

The main question is who will sit in the next coalition.

Last edited:
th.jpg

:thup:

#IsraElections2019: Netanyahu's vision of Sovereignty in Judea

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told i24NEWS on Monday that he believes President Donald Trump's long-awaited peace plan -- expected to be published imminently following Israel's national elections on Tuesday -- will "include everything we want,” but raised the possibility of rejecting the offer if it doesn't.

Last edited:
Israeli Elections Survey – Final Stretch

66.5% of the Jewish public thinks that Israel is too lenient in dealing with the clashes on the Gaza border. Only 38.5 of the Israeli public believe Prime Minister Netanyahu’s statement that he “didn’t get a shekel from the submarine deal”, 52% of the Israeli public trusts election surveys and 27.5% does not trust the integrity of the Knesset

This survey focused on three main issues: foreign and security affairs (the Golan and Gaza), the electoral process in general, and the public’s preferences at present regarding the upcoming elections.

Read full article: The Israel Democracy Institute

Can I ask who you are voting for?

For whom would You vote?

Probably Naftali Bennett if I could.

Israeli Elections Survey – Final Stretch

66.5% of the Jewish public thinks that Israel is too lenient in dealing with the clashes on the Gaza border. Only 38.5 of the Israeli public believe Prime Minister Netanyahu’s statement that he “didn’t get a shekel from the submarine deal”, 52% of the Israeli public trusts election surveys and 27.5% does not trust the integrity of the Knesset

This survey focused on three main issues: foreign and security affairs (the Golan and Gaza), the electoral process in general, and the public’s preferences at present regarding the upcoming elections.

Read full article: The Israel Democracy Institute

Can I ask who you are voting for?

For whom would You vote?

Probably Naftali Bennett if I could.

Is there something specific, or just an overall impression?
I like Ayelet Shaked, she just breaks all the stereotypes, a young conservative from Tel-Aviv who actually works on changing the current court system is not at all trivial. Many men have talked about what she had actually the guts to do.

For the man on the left to get elected, the man on the right simply needs to keep talking.
If the later won, I bet given the chance, Netanyahu would become Britain's next PM on early elections :04:

With all criticism I have towards him, the man is a virtuoso politician and leader,
certainly a historic figure in Jewish history.

Last edited:

For the man on the left to get elected, the man on the right simply needs to keep talking.
If the later won, I bet given the chance, Netanyahu would become Britain's next PM on early elections :04:

With all criticism I have towards him, the man is a virtuoso politician and leader,

He's a leader. And they are never popular.

It's well known what can happen in a power vacuum, as is the situation in Great Britain right now.

He's a leader. And they are never popular.

It's well known what can happen in a power vacuum, as is the situation in Great Britain right now.

In our case Netanyahu happened,
Baruch Hashem these have been the best 2 decades of modern Israel so far.

But there's nothing to compare of course, most of British politicians would end up in a mental hospital if put into the same position. Britain can barely stand pressure from the EU alone, Netanyahu has, made circles around all of them and many more simultaneously for the last 20 years.

Jews in Britain, as well need Netanyahu to be Israel's PM, exactly because of the situation.

Last edited:

Great to see You again!
Can I already congratulate kvodo for returning to Zion?

Trump is Cyrus.

Cycles are cycles.

G-d is G-d.

Baruch Hashem.

B"H I'd certainly like that to be true, if we could only be sure that there's not another Oslo hovering above our heads, hope to be finally reaffirmed when Trump's Plan is introduced.

One thing is undeniable, this year is very loaded with symbolism, and I hope its end is going to be no less inspired than the beginning.

Last edited:

Great to see You again!

Trump is Cyrus.

Cycles are cycles.

G-d is G-d.

Baruch Hashem.

B"H I'd certainly like that to be true, if we could only be sure that there's not another Oslo hovering above our heads, hope to be finally reaffirmed when Trump's Plan is introduced.

The plan is by the creator of nations.

G-d is the creator and destroyer of nations. No nation is brought about or destroyed unless G-d brings it about.

We are but travelling a binary path and choose how fitful our travel will, in the end... be, .. by our moral choices.

Great to see You again!

Trump is Cyrus.

Cycles are cycles.

G-d is G-d.

Baruch Hashem.

G-d is the creator and destroyer of nations. No nation is brought about or destroyed unless G-d brings it about.

We are but travelling a binary path and choose how fitful our travel will, in the end... be., .. by our moral choices.

As always, every word a solid rock :thup:

"Rabbi Yitzhak said: A year in which King the Messiah is revealed all the kings of the nations of the world challenge one another: The king of Persia teases an Arab king and an Arab king goes to Aram to take advice from them. The King of Persia returns and destroys the entire world. All the nations of the world are rumbling and panicking and falling on their faces, holding them as labor pains. And Israel is frantic and alarmed, and says: Where will we come and go?

And I say to them: My children, do not be afraid, all I did was not for anyone but for you.
Why are you afraid?
Do not fear, it is time of your redemption, and not as the first redemption, the last redemption, for the first redemption was for you sorrow and enslavement of kings after it, but the last redemption you have no sorrow and enslavement of the successive kings." (Yalkut Shim'oni paragraph 499)

Great to see You again!

Trump is Cyrus.

Cycles are cycles.

G-d is G-d.

Baruch Hashem.

We are but travelling a binary path and choose how fitful our travel will, in the end... be., .. by our moral choices.

"Rabbi Yitzhak said: A year in which King the Messiah is revealed all the kings of the nations of the world challenge one another: The king of Persia teases an Arab king and an Arab king goes to Aram to take advice from them. The King of Persia returns and destroys the entire world. All the nations of the world are rumbling and panicking and falling on their faces, holding them as labor pains. And Israel is frantic and alarmed, and says: Where will we come and go?

And I say to them: My children, do not be afraid, all I did was not for anyone but for you.
Why are you afraid?
Do not fear, it is time of your redemption, and not as the first redemption, the last redemption, for the first redemption was for you sorrow and enslavement of kings after it, but the last redemption you have no sorrow and enslavement of the successive kings." (Yalkut Shim'oni paragraph 499)

Wow, what a prophecy! It's coming true today. Persia is Iran and the Arab king is from Saudi Arabia. Who is Aram in this scenario?

Great to see You again!

Trump is Cyrus.

Cycles are cycles.

G-d is G-d.

Baruch Hashem.

Why are you afraid?

Wow, what a prophecy! It's coming true today. Persia is Iran and the Arab king is from Saudi Arabia. Who is Aram in this scenario?

The Edomites of Esau are also cyclic. Sometimes friends, sometimes the foe.

Depending on G-d.

For who hardened Pharoah's heart...

...so that he would receive full measure x 7.

Great to see You again!

Trump is Cyrus.

Cycles are cycles.

G-d is G-d.

Baruch Hashem.

Why are you afraid?

Aram Damascus - Syria.

Trump is Cyrus.

Cycles are cycles.

G-d is G-d.

Baruch Hashem.

Why are you afraid?

Aram Damascus, Aram Naharaim - todays Syria.

We shall see.

I say Esau of the red.

Remember the stew? That he forswore his blessings for?

Red.

Thus red has a meaning. For that time? The Red King.

Forum List

Back