Who are the Israelis?

12063569_1074472069232410_1637500733473982306_n.jpg

How does it always ends up being about skin color with You?

I don't post pictures of gays thrown from rooftops and opposition members beheaded by Hamas. And that at least would be authentic reporting, rather than these racist libels you spread.

Moderators have taken idiots down even less racist incitement.
Racism isn't always about color.

How does it always ends up being about skin color with You?

I don't post pictures of gays thrown from rooftops and opposition members beheaded by Hamas. And that at least would be authentic reporting, rather than these racist libels you spread.

Moderators have taken idiots down even less racist incitement.
Racism isn't always about color.

Is that why senile BDS-holes insist on framing the conflict
in terms of skin color?

Last edited:
An Arab Muslim in the Israeli Army

Why would an Arab Muslim serve in the Israeli military? Because he, like many Israeli Arabs, proudly defend the nation that has given them freedom and opportunity. Mohammad Kabiya, Israeli Air Force reservist, shares his remarkable story.

Why would an Arab Muslim serve in the Israeli military? Because he, like many Israeli Arabs, proudly defend the nation that has given them freedom and opportunity. Mohammad Kabiya, Israeli Air Force reservist, shares his remarkable story.

For some obscure reason, Tinmore can't, or won't, comprehend that.

Can't answer a straight question, suffice to say the most important question has already been asked. Haters of Israel won't dare answer that question.

Silence speaks volumes.

For the first time in Israel: a three-dimensional crossing installed in Ashkelon

The Municipality of Ashkelon has installed a three-dimensional crossing, the first of its kind in Israel, designed to improve the safety of pedestrians in the city. This is a creative and innovative solution designed to alert drivers from a distance and prevent damage to road users. Data from Or Yarok showed that 79% of pedestrians who were injured in road accidents were hit by the crossing.

"We are constantly thinking about how to improve road safety," said Tomer Glam, the mayor and chairman of the municipal road safety committee..We are already in a downward trend in the impact of children and the elderly, and I believe that with the innovative solution we brought to the city, we will be able to see fewer accidents and less casualties."

According to data from the Or Yarok Association, 79% of the pedestrians who were injured in a road accident were injured by crossing the crossing, which is supposed to be the safest way to cross a road, and 47% Killed in the crossing.

"The pedestrians have become the new transparent," said Erez Kita, director of Or Yarok, a non-profit organization that is involved in road accidents at a very high rate. We must improve the infrastructure around the crossing points, and especially install a speed line before the red and dangerous crossing points - in simple and inexpensive operations it is possible to save lives."

1095072_I.jpg

Mako News

Can't answer a straight question, suffice to say the most important question has already been asked. Haters of Israel won't dare answer that question.

Silence speaks volumes.

Most of them don't even know why they hate Israel.

For the first time in Israel: a three-dimensional crossing installed in Ashkelon

The Municipality of Ashkelon has installed a three-dimensional crossing, the first of its kind in Israel, designed to improve the safety of pedestrians in the city. This is a creative and innovative solution designed to alert drivers from a distance and prevent damage to road users. Data from Or Yarok showed that 79% of pedestrians who were injured in road accidents were hit by the crossing.

"We are constantly thinking about how to improve road safety," said Tomer Glam, the mayor and chairman of the municipal road safety committee..We are already in a downward trend in the impact of children and the elderly, and I believe that with the innovative solution we brought to the city, we will be able to see fewer accidents and less casualties."

According to data from the Or Yarok Association, 79% of the pedestrians who were injured in a road accident were injured by crossing the crossing, which is supposed to be the safest way to cross a road, and 47% Killed in the crossing.

"The pedestrians have become the new transparent," said Erez Kita, director of Or Yarok, a non-profit organization that is involved in road accidents at a very high rate. We must improve the infrastructure around the crossing points, and especially install a speed line before the red and dangerous crossing points - in simple and inexpensive operations it is possible to save lives."

1095072_I.jpg

Mako News

Walking down Ben Yehuda street in Tel Aviv, there was an accident there almost every time I ventured out.

Usually involving bikes.

1095072_I.jpg

Mako News

Walking down Ben Yehuda street in Tel Aviv, there was an accident there almost every time I ventured out.

Usually involving bikes.

The flawed culture of driving remains a serious danger in Israel.
Then again, there's Shulman...

Israeli Elections Survey – Final Stretch

66.5% of the Jewish public thinks that Israel is too lenient in dealing with the clashes on the Gaza border. Only 38.5 of the Israeli public believe Prime Minister Netanyahu’s statement that he “didn’t get a shekel from the submarine deal”, 52% of the Israeli public trusts election surveys and 27.5% does not trust the integrity of the Knesset

This survey focused on three main issues: foreign and security affairs (the Golan and Gaza), the electoral process in general, and the public’s preferences at present regarding the upcoming elections.

Read full article: The Israel Democracy Institute

66.5% of the Jewish public thinks that Israel is too lenient in dealing with the clashes on the Gaza border. Only 38.5 of the Israeli public believe Prime Minister Netanyahu’s statement that he “didn’t get a shekel from the submarine deal”, 52% of the Israeli public trusts election surveys and 27.5% does not trust the integrity of the Knesset

This survey focused on three main issues: foreign and security affairs (the Golan and Gaza), the electoral process in general, and the public’s preferences at present regarding the upcoming elections.

Can I ask who you are voting for?

Ben Gvir and Smotrich.

First time in my life that I vote.
Our Rabbi said Netanyahu for PM and any party to his right side.
So I vote for Judeans and sovereignty.

For whom would You vote?

2 Days to Vote - Israeli elections 2019

Arab Joint List

New Right

United Right Party List

Jewish Religious Parties

Moshe Feiglin's Zehut

Forum List

Back