Who are the Israelis?

"Textile factories" in the Negev...thousands of Jews and Arabs dead as a result of Oslo?
Nothing to prevent a man from becoming the idol of the "enlightened" left.

I prefer a leader who cares more about the wellbeing of his nation, that looking for the love of the enemy.
But I guess such reasoning is incompatible with a self-loathing American.

Last edited:
If we don't like Your results - it's no democracy

Dr. Martin Sherman, The Founder & Executive Director Of The IISS joins us in the studio to speak about the New Israel Fund responding to comments coming from Israel– threatening that diaspora Jews may have to withhold their financial support if Israel continues to allegedly forego its democratic character.

Last edited:
First publication: final - the women outside the tank.

The IDF decided not to include female combat soldiers in the armored corps, despite the successful pilot and the recommendation of the Chief Armored Officer to integrate women as tankists. The official reason: matters of personnel and infrastructure.

IDF spokesperson: "During the course of a year and four months, an experiment was conducted to examine whether a team of women could operate a tank operationally suited to the challenge of border defense. During the course of the training, three tank crews and four UAVs commanders were successfully trained."

"The assessment of the situation with the Armored Corps revealed that the next stage in the experiment requires a significant increase in manpower and infrastructure for the realization of the process. The knowledge for the completion of the process, if decided upon, was acquired and exists."

Source: Tsahi Dabush

3357893406.jpg

Last edited:
The Israeli spacecraft developers will light a torch on Independence Day

SpaceIL did not succeed in landing the Israeli spacecraft in the moon - but its developers were chosen to light a torch on Independence Day. President Maurice Kahn and founder of the Bereshit project Kfir Damari were honored: "Their action proved that the sky is not the limit"

Minister of Culture and Sports Miri Regev announced Monday that Morris Kahn, a philanthropist and president of SpaceIL, and Lakfir Damari, one of the three founders of the Israeli spacecraft Bereshit, were chosen to light a joint torch at Israel's 71st Independence Day.

"Morris Kahn and Kfir Damri belong to the team of dreamers who are successful in fulfilling their vision," Regev said of the decision. "The Genesis project, which began as a distant dream, was soaring and reaching a distance from the moon, and their great spirit, creativity and daring were the hot engine for launching the Genesis initiative. The short distance from the moon gave them another tailwind, not to let go again and to succeed in the future. I believe that we will still be able to see Genesis 2 touching the moon and lighting our imagination. "Genesis" was a giant step in the path of Israel, a small country with great dreams, which will be fulfilled also on the moon.

The decision was made after Regev accepted the recommendation of the public committee to choose the torch bearers. SpaceIL is an organization that has been working for eight years to promote scientific and technological education in Israel and to encourage Israeli innovation. In April 2019, the organization's main project, the launching of the Israeli spacecraft "Bereishit" and its landing on the moon reached its peak.

"Beresheet was within reach of the moon and joined Israel to the small club of seven countries that succeeded in bringing a spacecraft into orbit around the moon," the committee said. "The achievements of the project's management team required creative engineering, entrepreneurship and management outside the box and they are a badge of honor for the State of Israel"

"Together with hundreds of volunteers and in partnership with government ministries and private organizations, the education team has reached more than one million students in Israel and around the world to create the" Bereshit Effect "- to connect them to science and technology, to promote the next spaceships and to make sure they do not stop dreaming and fulfilling. "The work of" Bereishit "inspired many Israelis and proved to Israeli scientists, inventors and thinkers that even the sky is not the limit and that there is nothing that stands in the way of will"

%D7%97%D7%9C%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%AA-2__w650h331q80.jpg

Source: Srugim

First publication: The Gaon Rabbi Yeshayahu Pinto was appointed Chief Rabbi of Morocco

The head of the Shova Israel Institute, Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto, was crowned tonight by representatives of the King of Morocco to the Chief Rabbi of the Muslim State. In a traditional ceremony held in the city of Rabat, the capital of Morocco, with the participation of representatives of the Jewish community, the rabbi was dressed in the religious garb Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto, head of Shuvah Israel institutions in Ashdod and the United States, was crowned tonight by the representative of King Mohammed VI of Morocco and the Jewish community to the chief rabbi of the Muslim state. According to JDN News.

In a historic event that took place tonight in Rabat, the capital of Morocco, with the participation of the president of the Jewish community in the country, rabbis of synagogues and more. In the attire, the Gri'el pinto in the Chief Rabbinate's liturgical clothes, as was customary in previous years, a cloak and a turban of the rabbis of the West.

Over the past few years the rabbi has visited Morocco several times, delivering Torah lessons and strengthening many Jews on kashrut and Judaism. The rabbi also met with a senior member of the royal family who greatly appreciated the Pinto family rabbinate's leadership over the last hundred years. The country also tells of the miracles and miracles that the Pinto family of rabbis created for Morocco.

Rabbi Pinto is the son of Rabbi Chaim Pinto Shlit"a, who serves as the rabbi of Ashdod and Kiryat Malachi. He is known for his extensive ties with the Moroccan kingdom for many years, and it is customary to send a letter of greeting in the month of Elul to the great yehrtzeit in Mogador, Morocco.

Rabbi Pinto replaces Rav Aharon Monsungo ZTZ"L, who passed away on the 26th of Av 5759, due to his medical condition and the death of his wife, Rabbi Monsungo, who lived close to the royal palace in Rabat and Morocco's King Mohammed VI. The king did not approve the appointment of a new rabbi after his immigration to Israel, and in the official events of the kingdom that followed his immigration to Israel, an empty chair was left in his honor.

According to the data, in 1948, on the eve of the war of Independence, there were about 265,000 Jews living there, and it was the largest Jewish community in North Africa. That year pogroms and various attacks on the Jews of Morocco began, following which about 67,000 Jews left Morocco. From the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948 until 1967, more than 250,000 members of Moroccan Jewry emigrated to the State of Israel. Many others emigrated to France and North America. Today, only 2,500 Jews live in Morocco, most of them in Casablanca, a remnant of this large community.

photo_2019-04-14_01-39-55.jpg

Rabbi Yeshayahu Pinto appointed Chief Rabbi of Morocco - JDN

WATCH: 4 teenagers bow down and call "Shma'a Yisrael"
on the Temple Mount before getting detained

Melt my heart...not the police, it's the youth, this is how we are supposed to do Shma'a in its original way,
and they're showing it to us all, where we haven't seen it but hoped for thousands of years.

The Prime Minister and his brother, Dr. Ido Netanyahu, received personal items of Yoni Z "l

Prime Minister Netanyahu and his brother Ido took over the personal items of Yoni Z "l, which Yosef Shemesh has kept in his possession since their joint service in Battalion 71 of the Armored Corps in the Golan Heights. Among the items given to the prime minister and his brothers: Yoni's commando knife, a Passover Haggadah in which Yoni read the Pesach Seder mentioned in the "Letters of Yoni", his personal coveralls, books he gave Yosef, a single shirt, sleeping bag, gloves and compass.

Prime Minister Netanyahu: "Yosef was a soldier of Yoni in the Armored Corps, Battalion 71, in the Golan Heights after the Yom Kippur War. Since then he had kept Yoni's personal belongings and brought them to us now. My brother Ido and I are very impressed. We know some of these things. This commando knife was in the unit. We know Yoni's books, and there is now a Haggadah for Passover, which he used in the Seder he organized for his soldiers. This is a very moving reminder from the past. I'm very grateful to you, thank you. "

Dr. Ido Netanyahu: "It's exciting after so many years to see these things, especially to see the same Haggadah Yoni wrote about in his letters, and he wrote about the special arrangement he made in the battalion in a very special and very moving letter. Thank You"

EiYYGT.jpg

qKl1jx.jpg

(Stills Amos Ben Gershom)
IsraeliPM Youtube

21st Knesset coalition

Zohar Tal, political analyst; Chairman of "Oz - Zionist Foundation" in the ILTV studio speaking about the challenges of forming the 21st Knesset coalition

21st Knesset coalition

Zohar Tal, political analyst; Chairman of "Oz - Zionist Foundation" in the ILTV studio speaking about the challenges of forming the 21st Knesset coalition

Will Israel stop being a state if they cannot form a government?

21st Knesset coalition

Will Israel stop being a state if they cannot form a government?

If they didn't follow with the standard democratic procedure, it would mean the state ceased to be democratic. But there is no such case , in Israel either the 2nd biggest party forms the coalition and if unsuccessful - reelections.

The question rather can a state exist without ever forming a functional elected government?

Lieberman, Orthodox Parties Spar Over Draft Bill - Your News From Israel

Marathon coalition talks continue now into their second day as President Reuven #Rivlin met with party leaders to hear who they recommend to lead the country as prime minister.

Is "Two States" a Solution? A "Settler's" Conversation with J Street

Are there alternatives to the two-state solution? Are Israeli's occupying the Palestinian homeland? Is Israel actually both Jewish and democratic? Yishai Fleisher, a "settler" spokesman for the Jewish community of Hebron addresses a J Street group and tackles these tough issues.

Tribe of Sisters and Brothers - Various Israeli Artists

70 years in the car I go and look
About what was and what became
And how my soul still yearning

From the Masada of the sunrises
Jerusalem in Selichot
From the shores of Kinneret and Achziv
From the parties of Tel Aviv

My father dreamed and prayed
To live in the Land of Israel
Today my children ask me
What is the story of Israel?

Here it is home, here it is heart
And I'm not leaving You
Our ancestors - roots
And we are the flowers, the melodies
Tribe of brothers and sisters

Same neighborhood, same street
A dozen sons of Jacob
Collect wandering together
In a backpack of longing

A man is his native landscape
Engraving lines in the palm of his hand
Between the prayers and the vows
Odor of orchard of citrus

And in my mother's eyes
I'll always find my place
The guitar is playing
An ancient tune that directs
Here is home, here is heart...

From the beginning everything was set, patches of the story
Like two words - connect
In a poet's gold thread

I'm from here, I belong
And every friend of mine is like a brother
You are beating in my heart
I'm East-West

Here is home, here is heart
And I'm not leaving You
Our ancestors - roots
And we are the flowers, the melodies
Tribe of brothers and sisters

Last edited:
Dr. Einat Wilf - Women's International Zionist Organization

Dr. Einat Wilf is a leading intellectual and original thinker on matters of foreign policy, economics, education, and Israel and the Jewish people. She is considered one of Israel’s most articulate representatives on the international stage, with her opinion articles regularly published in international publications and frequent interviews for television and radio programs around the world. A member of the Israeli Parliament from 2010-2013 on behalf of the Labor and Independence parties, media reports revealed she was considered a leading candidate for Israel’s Ambassador at the UN.

Dr. Wilf has a BA in Government and Fine Arts from Harvard University, an MBA from INSEAD in France, and a PhD in Political Science from the University of Cambridge. Born and raised in Israel, Dr. Wilf served as an Intelligence Officer in the Israel Defense Forces.

Read More : Einat Wilf

Last edited:
100K People Gather for Priestly Blessings - Your News From Israel

Over 100,000 people gathered at the Western Wall in Jerusalem Monday for the biannual reading of the Birkat Hacohanim, or the priestly blessing prayer services.

Forum List

Back