Who allowed Trump to pass the psychological qualification test?

Nice try

Trump was born in Jamaica Hospital
It is on his birth certificate

This one.

11.jpg

Why would Jamaica build a hospital in Queens?

What, do you think we are stupid?

No, I only think you are stupid.

Well you and Jake Starkey.

You can’t fool me...

I know where Jamaica is

Like you know where Newark is?
Thank god for google, right?

God dammit people need to stop saying Donald is mentally impaired. Bad behavior is not a mental illness and this bullshit just adds to the stigma that prevents people who really are sick from receiving the treatment they need.

That's right....

Think of all the Nut Jobs on the left.....

They need help bad...……..

They have those for presidents and other residents. How did he ever pass???

:link:

You know, that is an idea that has been kicked around since Carter was in office, but they never have put it into practice.

And yes.................I'm providing a link...........................

According to the link, the only test of a president's mental health is when they are on the campaign trail trying to get elected.
So there is a test.

I see you took the link out of my post when you replied to it. No......there ISN'T a test. Here, let me post some of the article in my link so you can see, since you were too lazy to click on the link provided..........................

Presidents are not required to pass mental health exams or psychological and psychiatric evaluations before taking office in the United States. But some Americans and members of Congress have called for such mental health exams for candidates following the 2016 election of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

The idea of requiring presidential candidates to undergo mental health exams is not new, though. In the mid-1990s, former President Jimmy Carter pushed for the creation of a panel of physicians who would routinely evaluate the most powerful politician in the free world and decide whether their judgment was clouded by a mental disability.

"Many people have called to my attention the continuing danger to our nation from the possibility of a U.S. president becoming disabled, particularly by a neurologic illness," Carter wrote in a December 1994 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Why the President's Mental Health Should Be Monitored

Carter's suggestion led to the creation in 1994 of the Working Group on Presidential Disability, whose members later proposed a nonpartisan, standing medical commission "to monitor the president's health and issue periodic reports to the country." Carter envisioned a panel of expert physicians who were not directly involved in the care of the president determining whether he had a disability.

"If the president of the United States must decide within minutes how to respond to a dire emergency, its citizens expect him or her to be mentally competent and to act wisely," wrote Dr. James Toole, a professor of neurology at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in North Carolina who worked with the working group. "Because the presidency of the United States is now the world's most powerful office, should its incumbent become even temporarily unable to exercise good judgment, the consequences for the world could be unimaginably far-reaching."

There is currently no such standing medical commission in place, however, to observe a sitting president's decision-making. The sole test of a candidate's physical and mental fitness to serve in the White House is the rigor of the campaign trail and elector process.

All that is needed is to be 35 years old or more, and a Natural Born Citizen of the United States.
That's how evangelicals... or a combo of manipulative and rich lobbyists can install a pig in the prez seat and effortlessly push their agenda through when lazy Dems don't go out and vote.
Lol Wut?

With such low requirements, anyone with cash can stuff a pig, put some lipstick and add an orange wig. .... and voila you have a prez.

Gun lobby
Evangelicals...
Here's a List of Businesses to Boycott — or Support — If You Oppose Trump

All that is needed is to be 35 years old or more, and a Natural Born Citizen of the United States.
That's how evangelicals... or a combo of manipulative and rich lobbyists can install a pig in the prez seat and effortlessly push their agenda through when lazy Dems don't go out and vote.
Lol Wut?

With such low requirements, anyone with cash can stuff a pig, put some lipstick and add an orange wig. .... and voila you have a prez.

Gun lobby
Evangelicals...
Here's a List of Businesses to Boycott — or Support — If You Oppose Trump

Wow, congrats, dumbest post of the day.

Actually, Donald J. Trump is undoubtably the Sanest President in US history, almost unbelievably sane. He took a Cognitive test as part of his office WH physical exam, and he achieved the best score of all time on it.
Because that's how they test your mental stability.....:rolleyes-41:

This from someone who supported Hillary....
Is this about me?:20:

Yo, Lastman, read post 64. Presidents aren't required to take psych tests. The only test of a candidate's mental health and ability to handle stress is the campaign trail and election.
That counts if it is compulsory.

There are zero requirements for a person elected president to take a psych test.

The only reason Trump was given one was because he asked for it and wanted to "prove" that he was mentally fit. Only problem is, the test he took wasn't a good measure of mental fitness.

What Donald Trump's Mental Health Exam Doesn't Tell Us

The White House physician reported Tuesday that President Trump is in “excellent” overall health based on a four-hour examination. At Trump’s request, said Dr. Ronny Jackson, this included a common test of cognitive ability on which the President reportedly scored a perfect 30 out of 30.

At Trump’s request, said Dr. Ronny Jackson, this included a common test of cognitive ability on which the President reportedly scored a perfect 30 out of 30.

That's an unbelievably superb score. No one has even received a higher score on the test- not Obama, not Clinton, not McCain, not Rex Tillerson who was challenged to an IQ Test Faceoff with Trump.

Because he's completely sane. Just because you WANT him to be crazy, doesn't make it so.

Do you have a link to an unbiased, psychologist's report stating exactly that? Yes or no, please?

Here is a link to 27 shrinks who are not so sure he is completely sane:

These 27 Top Shrinks Think Trump Might Be Nuts

I am not saying he is nuts or sane. But you saying matter-of-factly that he is 'completely sane' when (I assume) you are not a psychiatrist/psychologist is hardly an expert opinion.

And the people who have checked Trump's mental health were either bias or he was able to order them to give him a clean bill of health...so they don't count for much either.

Joust because YOU want him to be crazy, don't make it so. prove he's crazy or stfu.

And according to the Constitution even passing that is not required to be President.

Actually, more than that is required.

The President must be able to "discharge the power and duties of his office".

I just noticed something.

If and when we elect a female president, the 25th Amendment will need to be amended.

Oopsie!

Forum List

Back