Who allowed Trump to pass the psychological qualification test?

God dammit people need to stop saying Donald is mentally impaired. Bad behavior is not a mental illness and this bullshit just adds to the stigma that prevents people who really are sick from receiving the treatment they need.

God dammit people need to stop saying Donald is mentally impaired. Bad behavior is not a mental illness and this bullshit just adds to the stigma that prevents people who really are sick from receiving the treatment they need.
He has psychological issues

The psychological test Trump aced

Take the 10-minute mental health test that Trump passed

He demonstrated he knows how to draw a clock and can tell the difference between a lion and a camel

And according to the Constitution even passing that is not required to be President.

All that is needed is to be 35 years old or more, and a Natural Born Citizen of the United States.
Trump was born in Jamaica

Nice try.

I'm from Queens, that shit won't fly with me.

The psychological test Trump aced

Take the 10-minute mental health test that Trump passed

He demonstrated he knows how to draw a clock and can tell the difference between a lion and a camel

And according to the Constitution even passing that is not required to be President.

All that is needed is to be 35 years old or more, and a Natural Born Citizen of the United States.
Trump was born in Jamaica

Nice try.

I'm from Queens, that shit won't fly with me.

Nice try

Trump was born in Jamaica Hospital
It is on his birth certificate

Forum List

Back