Who allowed Trump to pass the psychological qualification test?

Jimmy Carter would pass a PSYCH test. That doesn't mean he was a good Prez. It just means he wasn't a total whack job like

Mondale
Dukakis
Slick the PREDATOR
Algore
Kerry
QUEER-O
Hillary

The psychological test Trump aced
He demonstrated he knows how to draw a clock and can tell the difference between a lion and a camel
And according to the Constitution even passing that is not required to be President.
All that is needed is to be 35 years old or more, and a Natural Born Citizen of the United States.

That's how evangelicals... or a combo of manipulative and rich lobbyists can install a pig in the prez seat and effortlessly push their agenda through when lazy Dems don't go out and vote.

They have those for presidents and other residents. How did he ever pass???

:link:

trump_derangement_syndromeredtguy.jpg

Nice try.

I'm from Queens, that shit won't fly with me.

Nice try

Trump was born in Jamaica Hospital
It is on his birth certificate

This one.

11.jpg

Why would Jamaica build a hospital in Queens?

What, do you think we are stupid?

No, I only think you are stupid.

Well you and Jake Starkey.

You can’t fool me...

I know where Jamaica is

Like you know where Newark is?

The psychological test Trump aced
He demonstrated he knows how to draw a clock and can tell the difference between a lion and a camel
And according to the Constitution even passing that is not required to be President.
All that is needed is to be 35 years old or more, and a Natural Born Citizen of the United States.

That's how evangelicals... or a combo of manipulative and rich lobbyists can install a pig in the prez seat and effortlessly push their agenda through when lazy Dems don't go out and vote.

Lol Wut?

You know, that is an idea that has been kicked around since Carter was in office, but they never have put it into practice.

And yes.................I'm providing a link...........................

The Mental Health of Presidents Is Important, So Why Don't We Test It?

According to the link, the only test of a president's mental health is when they are on the campaign trail trying to get elected.

Nice try

Trump was born in Jamaica Hospital
It is on his birth certificate

This one.

11.jpg

Why would Jamaica build a hospital in Queens?

What, do you think we are stupid?

No, I only think you are stupid.

Well you and Jake Starkey.

You can’t fool me...

I know where Jamaica is

Like you know where Newark is?
It ain’t in Jamaica

It probably offends all educated people. Which is a sign you by 85% chance are not highly educated.

Reviewing what I posted, what would give you the indication it would be necessarily effective at accomplishing anything by claiming I am not educated? How does it make you feel to make that claim?

You know, that is an idea that has been kicked around since Carter was in office, but they never have put it into practice.

And yes.................I'm providing a link...........................

According to the link, the only test of a president's mental health is when they are on the campaign trail trying to get elected.
So there is a test.

Forum List

Back