Whitopias

800 Billion Dollars? I think that issue would strike most as a bit trivial for that kind of money.

Pity whites didn't adopt this philosophy centuries ago. Wonder why whites felt compelled to leave feudal Europe to piss in everyone else's backyard?

Originally posted by The Baiter
Pity whites didn't adopt this philosophy centuries ago. Wonder why whites felt compelled to leave feudal Europe to piss in everyone else's backyard?

Your point is absolutely valid, Baiter but listen to these words of wisdom:

We are still living in a post World War II world. The political configuration we presently witness in the West was shaped by the Second World War. After Hitler's defeat the world leaders decided to create democratic societies that would be the exact opposite of Hitler's Germany, as a reaction to the nazi ideology.

If the multicultural western societies are allowed to exist for the next millenia the white race will probably disapear or be reduced to a tiny minority. This is obvious to the point of being silly.

But will this socio-political model created after WWII really last that long?

Or will whites at some point react and dismantle the multicultural societies they themselves have created?

Now you can say:

"You're dreaming, José!! The western multiethnic, multicultural societies where race doesn't matter are here to stay!!"

But can you really imagine how many human beings said the same thing before in all of human History?

"You're dreaming, Claudius!! The Roman Empire will never come to an end!!"

"You're crazy, Ivan!! The USSR will not only survive, it will also conquer the West!!"

etc, etc, etc...

Humans always have a false impression that the socio-political structures, in place during their lifetime, will last forever. This is what I call "THE OVERWHELMING CONVINCING POWER OF THE PRESENT MOMENT".

I don't have a crystal ball so I can't predict the future of the western multiethnic, multicultural societies but one thing is certain:

Only whites have the power to decide that they do not have the right to exist as a race and must therefore disapear through miscegenation. No other race can impose racial suicide on whites because the moment they decide they have a right to survive and begin fighting for it you will miss the ENTIRE war if you blink once.

One side will have:

TANKS, FIGHTER JETS, NUCLEAR SUBMARINES, NUKES ETC, ETC,...

The other side?

STICKS AND STONES

Last edited:
Not that this is important to the debate, Baiter... but I'm not caucasian.

I'm Latino, the same people white supremacists call "human garbage".

I just think the white people has the right to survive and I also think multiculturalism has already gone too far and the white majority in Europe and America has the right to take discriminatory measures (against foreigners, not against their own citizens), to avoid becoming a minority in their own countries like, for example:

1 - Control immigration the way they see fit.

2 - Develop a social environment, create a social climate in Europe and the US that encourages people to marry within their own ethnic group.

3 - Breed like rabbits to revert their negative natural growth rates.

Last edited:
LOL... eots... good one, buddy...

These serious debates are too tense. I'm glad you're always ready to bring some much needed comic relief :lol: :lol:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

José;1626445 said:
1 - Control immigration the way they see fit.

2 - Develop a social environment, create a social climate in Europe and the US that encourages people to marry within their own ethnic group.

3 - Breed like rabbits to revert their negative natural growth rates.

I support the right of EVERY race to do this, believe it or not.

Originally posted by William Joyce
I support the right of EVERY race to do this, believe it or not.

And they DO indeed exert these rights.

Tell a couple of chinese charities to try and force the chinese government to give political asylum to thousands of black sudanese like the US government has been doing and see what happens to them.

US and European leaders refuse to fulfill their obligations to expell millions of illegal mexicans, africans and arabs from their respective countries as if it were the most natural thing in the world for an elected official to ignore the laws of the state:

"We refuse to enforce US and European immigration laws, we refuse to do what we are paid to do by the US and European taxpayer, not only due to pressure from corporations, but because we want to create pluralistic, racially diversified societies in the West.

We know the rule of law is one of the basic tenets of the modern democratic state, but we made a conscious decision to sacrifice it for a greater good: racial diversity."

Immigration is the most blatant example that even the tolerant principles of liberal democracy and multiculturalism have degenerated into total anarchy and insanity in the West.

Forum List

Back