Major League Baseball is Racist

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Since most of the team owners are white (I'm assuming this, I don't know that they are, it just happens that us white folk (aka: ice people) own everything worth owning) it would stand to reason that they prefer colder climes and are therefore happy about the prospect of having the World Series played in weather that resembles the famous Green Bay Packer Ice Bowl.

I remember when I would be watching the World Series by this time, fuck we're only in the second round of the playoff! Black folk don't do so well in this Ice People Weather

That's got to mean that MLB is Racist! Look at po' little Robbie Cano he was dressed up like a turtle trying to keep his head warm! Why do White people insist on playing baseball in Ice People Weather!

Jessy? Al Sharpton! TO the Megaphones!

Blacks make up 13 percent of the US population so they should be limited to only 13 percent of MLB players as well. It's racist that they occupy positions that some other ethnicity could play.

And where are the women in the pro sports? They are relegated to "women only" leagues of inferior quality. Ever see a WNBA game? Looks just like H.S. basketball. Women need to be allowed to play in the NBA so they can upgrade their skill sets.

This gender aparthied must end!

If Fire and Police Depts can "look like America" then MLB, NBA and the NFL should as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back