Whites need not apply

Bullshit.[Emphasis added]

Confirm or deny.

Somebody must have changed my words, but just so you can be right, yes, I confirmed I said it, but only if my post wasn't altered.
You fucking cowardly weasel.

YOU edited your post just minutes ago.

Last edited by Flaylo; Today at 10:18 AM.

Life's rough when an NCO gets his ass kicked so hard by girls, eh?

si modo, you seem like an intelligent and classy lady with a brain and you're probably very nice and soft spoken in person, now why would a person like you as sweet as you are disdain and put down a hard working NCO who protects you from terrorists and defends this great country of ours?

Red ass? Making fun of me because I'm mixed race and light skinned, I knew I was right, don't put the asshat label on me when you have fingers pointing back at you. Maybe Gunny is behind this whole thing, using women to protect himself from me whipping his ass again like I did last time.

it's an expression, you fucking ignorant bozo, meaning a whiny punk who keeps trying to pick fights over nothing. that pretty much defines your sorry ass self. deal with it, you sniveling little cumstain on the sheet of life or fuck off.

If I'm not right why are you getting so mad and emotional? I'm not mad, this is only message board for God's sake, have some manners for the bozo that has to defend your sorry ass from terrorists.

i'm not mad, i just enjoy abusing you. :lol:

fuckwit

Somebody must have changed my words, but just so you can be right, yes, I confirmed I said it, but only if my post wasn't altered.

si modo, you seem like an intelligent and classy lady with a brain and you're probably very nice and soft spoken in person, now why would a person like you as sweet as you are disdain and put down a hard working NCO who protects you from terrorists and defends this great country of ours?
Were you wrong when you said that about women?

Simple question.

Answer it.

Gunny and CG are still here you don't need me for that and I bet CG is feeding you bullshit about me, she's probably sitting back laughing behind her computer screen after stirring the shit pot against me, that what true asshats do.

actually, nobody's mentioned you since you showed your red ass here the last time through. :rofl:

Red ass? Making fun of me because I'm mixed race and light skinned, I knew I was right, don't put the asshat label on me when you have fingers pointing back at you. Maybe Gunny is behind this whole thing, using women to protect himself from me whipping his ass again like I did last time.

Honestly, Failgo, this is becoming ridiculous. First you claim 'poster harrassment', then you claim the girls are ganing up on you.... Now you say Gunny and I have been briefing the board about you.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you now. You're paranoid. Get help.

it's an expression, you fucking ignorant bozo, meaning a whiny punk who keeps trying to pick fights over nothing. that pretty much defines your sorry ass self. deal with it, you sniveling little cumstain on the sheet of life or fuck off.

If I'm not right why are you getting so mad and emotional? I'm not mad, this is only message board for God's sake, have some manners for the bozo that has to defend your sorry ass from terrorists.

fuckwit

If you're not mad why do you sound mad? Its just a question.

Simple question.

Answer it.

You were already given an answer so why can't a sweet and intelligent lady like you just accept my answer, I said I said it.

fuckwit

If you're not mad why do you sound mad? Its just a question.

i have no control over your perceptions.

Simple question.

Answer it.

You were already given an answer so why can't a sweet and intelligent lady like you just accept my answer, I said I said it.
You answered based on your lie that you said most and not all.

Now, were you wrong?

All it requires is a yes or no.

Simple.

Answer it.

actually, nobody's mentioned you since you showed your red ass here the last time through. :rofl:

Honestly, Failgo, this is becoming ridiculous. First you claim 'poster harrassment', then you claim the girls are ganing up on you.... Now you say Gunny and I have been briefing the board about you.

I just noticed this, there are four broads ganging up on one guy, a guy who happens to be in a job that involves defending them from enemies, four against one, do you all have some kind a repressed sexual desire manifesting itself by ganging up on me? I'm not into that CFNM stuff, take that elsewhere if thats what you're all looking for.

Don't suck up to modo.... She'll just kick your ass again. :lol::lol::lol:

You're trouble, Failgo, is that you make rash statements about people and generalize. You do that on this forum and you're gonna get whacked for it.

And, please, for the love of God, don't use the 'but I defend you' crap here. It's a cheap cop out.

I just noticed this, there are ffour broads ganging up on one guy, a guy who happens to be in a job that involves defending them from enemies, four against one, do you all have some kind a repressed sexual desire manifesting itself by ganging up on me? I'm not into that CFNM stuff, take that elsewhere if thats what you're all looking for.
And, these 'broads' kicked YOUR ass.

Yup, I feel very confident in your abilities to protect all us sweet little broads. :rolleyes:

You're a cowardly fuckstain with no honor and a weasel.

What a fucktard.

Sugar and spice and all that shit.

Last edited:

Simple question.

Answer it.

Now, were you wrong?

Simple.

Answer it.

I already answered what more to you want, the honor of humiliating me? Thats not happening, sorry. Where's Charlie when you need him. isn't he supposed to help out fellow blacks? If I was Charlie you wouldn't be saying this.

You're trouble, Failgo, is that you make rash statements about people and generalize. You do that on this forum and you're gonna get whacked for it.

And, please, for the love of God, don't use the 'but I defend you' crap here. It's a cheap cop out.
:lol:

The only thing worse than cowardly weasels with no honor are cowardly fuckstain weasels with no honor who dare to suck up to me.

I just noticed this, there are ffour broads ganging up on one guy, a guy who happens to be in a job that involves defending them from enemies, four against one, do you all have some kind a repressed sexual desire manifesting itself by ganging up on me? I'm not into that CFNM stuff, take that elsewhere if thats what you're all looking for.
And, these 'braods' kicked YOUR ass.

Yup, I feel very confident in your abilities to protect all us sweet little broads. :rolleyes:

You're a cowardly fuckstain with no honor and a weasel.

What a fucktard.

Sugar and spice and all that shit.

You ganged up on me, I didn't get my ass kicked, I don't understand what you're all getting excited about, you broads in here get too emotional.

Now, were you wrong?

Simple.

Answer it.

I already answered what more to you want, the honor of humiliating me? Thats not happening, sorry. Where's Charlie when you need him. isn't he supposed to help out fellow blacks? If I was Charlie you wouldn't be saying this.
You're doing just like what you think all, and even most, women do.

Then you must be a pussy.

Now, were you wrong?

Simple.

Answer it.

Charlie is twice the man that you are. Even he told you that I'm not a racist - and Charlie knows a racist when he sees one. He knows me far better than you and yet you choose to stick to your stupid half assed comments.

Coward.

:lol:

The only thing worse than cowardly weasels with no honor are cowardly fuckstain weasels with no honor who dare to suck up to me.

Me sucking up? Of course not, I tried approaching you in a civil and mature manner, I apologize for my rough approach with you fragile broads, men are supposed to be aware of the sensitivity of a woman and be able to relate.

Forum List

Back