Whites need not apply

You answered based on your lie that you said most and not all.

Now, were you wrong?

All it requires is a yes or no.

Simple.

Answer it.

I already answered what more to you want, the honor of humiliating me? Thats not happening, sorry. Where's Charlie when you need him. isn't he supposed to help out fellow blacks? If I was Charlie you wouldn't be saying this.
You're doing just like what you think all, and even most, women do.

Then you must be a pussy.

Now you're acting immature with insults, I am not, can anyone discuss anything here without being immature and insulting?

I just noticed this, there are ffour broads ganging up on one guy, a guy who happens to be in a job that involves defending them from enemies, four against one, do you all have some kind a repressed sexual desire manifesting itself by ganging up on me? I'm not into that CFNM stuff, take that elsewhere if thats what you're all looking for.
And, these 'braods' kicked YOUR ass.

Yup, I feel very confident in your abilities to protect all us sweet little broads. :rolleyes:

You're a cowardly fuckstain with no honor and a weasel.

What a fucktard.

Sugar and spice and all that shit.

You ganged up on me, I didn't get my ass kicked, I don't understand what you're all getting excited about, you broads in here get too emotional.

Damn, you really are a sexist little jerk, aren't you?

Whining for Charlie cuz he 'helps' the 'blacks'.... You honestly think that Charlie would be ok with you making sexist remarks? Or is it because you think we're all 'white broads' that you can call us 'broads' and claim we are all alike?

Racist, sexist, nasty little man.

Now, were you wrong?

Simple.

Answer it.

I already answered what more to you want, the honor of humiliating me? Thats not happening, sorry. Where's Charlie when you need him. isn't he supposed to help out fellow blacks? If I was Charlie you wouldn't be saying this.

Charlie is twice the man that you are. Even he told you that I'm not a racist - and Charlie knows a racist when he sees one. He knows me far better than you and yet you choose to stick to your stupid half assed comments.

Coward.

Now what does Charlie have to do with anything you've said in this thread? Quit trying to change the subject.

Now, were you wrong?

Simple.

Answer it.

Charlie is twice the man that you are. Even he told you that I'm not a racist - and Charlie knows a racist when he sees one. He knows me far better than you and yet you choose to stick to your stupid half assed comments.

Coward.

So, let me get this straight: He thinks we're 'ganging up' on him because he is black and not because of his sexist comments and his weaseling and his lying?

I had no idea he is black.

I do know he is a cowardly sucking-up fuckstain of a weasel who lies when caught being a sexist, though.

Coward.

Now what does Charlie have to do with anything you've said in this thread? Quit trying to change the subject.
[Emphasis added]

Moron.

Coward.

You're the one who brought him into it, moron. What? You can talk about Charlie but I can't? Is that cuz he is black? Fucking idiot. Charlie's a good guy - he and I are tight. You think he'd defend you? I bet not. He wasn't very happy that you called me a racist, was he? He told you, quite clearly, that I'm not.... You just use whatever shit comes into your head - with no thought whatsoever.

I sincerely hope the US Army is smart enough to know that you've reached your level of competence and doesn't give you any further responsibility.

And, these 'braods' kicked YOUR ass.

Yup, I feel very confident in your abilities to protect all us sweet little broads. :rolleyes:

You're a cowardly fuckstain with no honor and a weasel.

What a fucktard.

Sugar and spice and all that shit.

You ganged up on me, I didn't get my ass kicked, I don't understand what you're all getting excited about, you broads in here get too emotional.

Damn, you really are a sexist little jerk, aren't you?

Whining for Charlie cuz he 'helps' the 'blacks'.... You honestly think that Charlie would be ok with you making sexist remarks? Or is it because you think we're all 'white broads' that you can call us 'broads' and claim we are all alike?

Racist, sexist, nasty little man.

I'm not whining for Charlie, but it would be interesting to have his take on this. I said no sexist remarks, my CSM is a woman and black and would have my ass for dinner if she thought I was sexist, she knows I'm not and I have even said female recruits made some of my best soldiers I trained when I was drill sergeant, your claim that I'm sexist is just plain wrong.

Now you're acting immature with insults, I am not, can anyone discuss anything here without being immature and insulting?
I'm insulting you because you are acting like a woman (according to you)?

Yup. You ARE just like Pubes, thinking it's an insult to call another a woman.

Pussy.

Coward.

You're the one who brought him into it, moron. What? You can talk about Charlie but I can't? Is that cuz he is black? Fucking idiot. Charlie's a good guy - he and I are tight. You think he'd defend you? I bet not. He wasn't very happy that you called me a racist, was he? He told you, quite clearly, that I'm not.... You just use whatever shit comes into your head - with no thought whatsoever.

I sincerely hope the US Army is smart enough to know that you've reached your level of competence and doesn't give you any further responsibility.

I saw Charlei criticize you, I never saw him say you were not racist.

We have Native American preference in some employment. What it means in a practical way is no whites will be hired, but we will interview whites because we have to.

Coward.

[Emphasis added]

Moron.

Apparently, you are right.

Pussy.

Clearly when there are discussion someone must step up and be the mature one and I did, if you want to insult repeatedly its clear you have the problem not me. I'm not insulting anybody so exactly what is your problem? I talk nice to you and you bust mt my balls.

So, it's now racist to call someone out when they make sexist comments and who tries toweasel out of them by lying when you don't even know what their race is?

Who'da thunk it?

I saw Charlei criticize you, I never saw him say you were not racist.

Yea, Charlie and I disagree on stuff. Normal, intelligent people do that - disagree with each other without making it about skin color.

And.... if you really want me to.... I will go and get the post - from him - to YOU - saying "California Girl is not a racist. I know her. She is not racist".

Ask yourself this..... do you really want me to humiliate you again by proving that you are wrong and I am right? Really?

Pussy.

Clearly when there are discussion someone must step up and be the mature one and I did, if you want to insult repeatedly its clear you have the problem not me. I'm not insulting anybody so exactly what is your problem? I talk nice to you and you bust mt my balls.
No, you did not.

ALL you need to do for me to leave this aspect of the 'discussion' alone is to say you were WRONG when you said that ALL women do not admit when they are wrong.

Otherwise, I will continue to call you the pussy you are (according to you). Count on it.

That's all there is to it, pussy.

This is the whites need not apply thread, isn't it?

English girl barred from Government job…because she is wrong kind of white

Whites Need Not Apply

A teenage science student has been banned from applying for a training programme with the Environment Agency because she is white and English.

The recruitment agency handling the scheme told Abigail Howarth, 18, that there was no point in her submitting an application because of her ethnic background.

But bizarrely she could have applied if she had been white and Welsh, Scottish or Irish.

Abigail, who wanted to join the Agency’s flood management programme, saw an advert in a local newspaper offering positions in the Anglia region where she lives, complete with a £13,000-a-year tax-free grant.

It made no mention of the ban on white English applicants, merely noting that candidates from ethnic minorities, such as “Asian, Indian" and “White Other, e.g. Irish, Welsh, Scottish", were encouraged to put themselves forward.

This nefarious policy is referred to as “positive action”, the British equivalent of our old friend “affirmative action”.

http://www.globalpolitician.com/23292-whites

Last edited:

Pussy.

No, you did not.

ALL you need to do for me to leave this aspect of the 'discussion' alone is to say you were WRONG when you said that ALL women do not admit when they are wrong.

Otherwise, I will continue to call you the pussy you are (according to you). Count on it.

I already said it.

No, you did not.

I already said it.
Liar.

Pussy.

Moron.

Weasel.

Fuckstain.

Idiot.

etc......

Clearly, Failgo's brain damage includes temporary (and convenient) amnesia, because just today he left the following message on my profile page.

For the record, you're still a racist, I don't care if Chralie doesn't think so.

Forum List

Back