Whites need not apply

Poster harrassment? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Run and tell Mommy! I can't believe that you are Army.... I have never met an member of the Army who is a crybaby. Did you lie to get in? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, calling people a racist just because you don't like what they post is incredibly immature. Grow the fuck up, little 'Army' boy.

I'm not crying about shit, just stating what your actions are you pompous asshole. You're the one acting like a drama queen just because you refuse to admit that you were wrong just like all women do.

thank god you're back.

we're critically low on whining, pompous asshats since PI left.

truly you're an answer to our prayers. :thup:

Damn Gunny and his stupid rep rules!!

You are a disgrace to the Uniform.... assuming you actually really are Army. Cowards in the US Army..... that really sucks.

When you put the uniform on and out perform me then you can call me a disgrace, if not fuck off. Extracting oneself from meaning arguments is not being a fucking coward its outsmarting the opposition.

I happen to know (KNOW for a FACT) that the Army teaches you to learn from mistakes. It does not teach you to LIE and run away rather than man up and take responsibility.

Read through this thread - look what a fool you have been - and apologize. That is the courageous thing to do. Spineless cowards are surplus to requirements on this forum, in the US Army and in America.

I admitted I was wrong but I don't have to apologize because whats done is done and you provoked me into doing it so you're just as much responsbile.

When you admit you were wrong, like you say women cannot do and like you promised you would do, you'll have a point.

When you leave the thread, like you promised you'd do, you'll have a point.

:eusa_whistle:

Are you really a girl?

I already admitted I was wrong and you saw it, so what next? And I'm not a girl, snide ass remarks show you to be a pompous asswipe, if someone admits they were wrong you don't step on them.

No you didn't, you little weasel. You half admitted it. You're becoming more laughable by the post. Shame on you.

An admission is an admission, maybe I didn't say it the way you wanted me to say it but I did admit it.

thank god you're back.

Gunny and CG are still here you don't need me for that and I bet CG is feeding you bullshit about me, she's probably sitting back laughing behind her computer screen after stirring the shit pot against me, that what true asshats do.

actually, nobody's mentioned you since you showed your red ass here the last time through. :rofl:

Can't you fucking read woman? Reading is fundamental, reading is fundamental si modo, got it? You women just want to argue for the hell of it, thats all.
When you admit you were wrong, like you say women cannot do and like you promised you would do, you'll have a point.

Are you really a girl?

I already admitted I was wrong and you saw it, so what next? And I'm not a girl, snide ass remarks show you to be a pompous asswipe, if someone admits they were wrong you don't step on them.
So, to clarify: Your statement that women do not admit when they are wrong, is flat wrong.

Confirm or deny. Only two choices, here.

thank god you're back.

Gunny and CG are still here you don't need me for that and I bet CG is feeding you bullshit about me, she's probably sitting back laughing behind her computer screen after stirring the shit pot against me, that what true asshats do.

actually, nobody's mentioned you since you showed your red ass here the last time through. :rofl:

Red ass? Making fun of me because I'm mixed race and light skinned, I knew I was right, don't put the asshat label on me when you have fingers pointing back at you. Maybe Gunny is behind this whole thing, using women to protect himself from me whipping his ass again like I did last time.

Are you really a girl?

So, to clarify: Your statement that women do not admit when they are wrong, is flat wrong.

I said MOST women don't admit when they're wrong not all, so I was right if you think about it literally.

thank god you're back.

But, what about that Flaylo Chat *registered trademark* site, where we have all been talking about him? :eusa_whistle:

I said MOST women don't admit when they're wrong not all, so I was right if you think about it literally.
Bullshit.
I'm not crying about shit, just stating what your actions are you pompous asshole. You're the one acting like a drama queen just because you refuse to admit that you were wrong just like all women do.
[Emphasis added]

Confirm or deny.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Confirm or deny.

Post number 12 confirms I was right, I said most but not all women, prove that I said all women.

Bullshit.

Confirm or deny.

Post number 12 confirms I was right, I said most but not all women, prove that I said all women.
Bullshit.
[Emphasis added]

Confirm or deny.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Confirm or deny.

Bullshit.
[Emphasis added]

Confirm or deny.

Somebody must have changed my words, but just so you can be right, yes, I confirmed I said it, but only if my post wasn't altered.

Bullshit.
[Emphasis added]

Confirm or deny.

Somebody must have changed my words, but just so you can be right, yes, I confirmed I said it, but only if my post wasn't altered.
You fucking cowardly weasel.

YOU edited your post just minutes ago.

Last edited by Flaylo; Today at 10:18 AM.

Life's rough when an NCO gets his ass kicked so hard by girls, eh?

Red ass? Making fun of me because I'm mixed race and light skinned, I knew I was right, don't put the asshat label on me when you have fingers pointing back at you. Maybe Gunny is behind this whole thing, using women to protect himself from me whipping his ass again like I did last time.

it's an expression, you fucking ignorant bozo, meaning a whiny punk who keeps trying to pick fights over nothing. that pretty much defines your sorry ass self. deal with it, you sniveling little cumstain on the sheet of life or fuck off.

it's an expression, you fucking ignorant bozo, meaning a whiny punk who keeps trying to pick fights over nothing. that pretty much defines your sorry ass self. deal with it, you sniveling little cumstain on the sheet of life or fuck off.

If I'm not right why are you getting so mad and emotional? I'm not mad, this is only message board for God's sake, have some manners for the bozo that has to defend your sorry ass from terrorists.

OMFG!

The little weasel went back and edited his remark. He originally did say all women, not most.

I'm not crying about shit, just stating what your actions are you pompous asshole. You're the one acting like a drama queen just because you refuse to admit that you were wrong just like most women do. Last edited by Flaylo; Today at 10:18 AM.
Liar, weasel, coward. :thup:

Forum List

Back