Whites need not apply

I thought posting private messages was forbodden. Anyone interested in discussing the topic?

I thought posting private messages was forbodden. Anyone interested in discussing the topic?
Who do you think posted a PM?
Clearly, Failgo's brain damage includes temporary (and convenient) amnesia, because just today he left the following message on my profile page.

For the record, you're still a racist, I don't care if Chralie doesn't think so.
[Emphasis added]

Damn, will someone please lock the door at the Home for Morons?

Last edited:
Anyone interested in discussing the topic? It's about the continued use of affirmative action in Britain and whether it's necessary today.

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, if an institution finds itself falling short of providing opportunities to hire minorities what can they do to make their hiring practices more equitalbe?

Does affirmative action correct some wrongs of the past and level the hiring playing field?

Clearly, Failgo's brain damage includes temporary (and convenient) amnesia, because just today he left the following message on my profile page.

For the record, you're still a racist, I don't care if Chralie doesn't think so.

Why keep bringing Charlie into this, to hide that you're wrong?

You bought Charlie into this, not me. Moron. I'm not hiding jack shit - you are. You're hiding yet another one of your stupid baseless accusations. Fucking moron.

How about that topic? Should we start a new thread on affirmative action and leave this one for the giant smackdown?

Last edited:
LMAO at this thread, this has nothing to do with me but somehow my name was brought into this.

1) No, California Girl is not a racist, the way how she supports rightwingnuts is beyond comprehension

2) Flaylo was wrong for saying all women don't admit when they're wrong, had he said some or most women don't admit when they're wrong he would have been nearer the mark. However, I don't believe he is a sexist nor is he a racist. That said, it didn't take three women to beat up on him, though I must say you all seemed to take pleasure bashing yourselves

3) del is a moron, pots don't call kettles black.

LMAO at this thread, this has nothing to do with me but somehow my name was brought into this.

1) No, California Girl is not a racist, the way how she supports rightwingnuts is beyond comprehension

2) Flaylo was wrong for saying all women don't admit when they're wrong, had he said some or most women don't admit when they're wrong he would have been nearer the mark. However, I don't believe he is a sexist nor is he a racist. That said, it didn't take three women to beat up on him, though I must say you all seemed to take pleasure bashing yourselves

Apparently (according to Failgo) you support the black guy. Me, I think you're above supporting someone who is wrong - no matter what color skin they have.... a lot like me. :eusa_angel:

Glad you're back, Charlie.

Apparently (according to Failgo) you support the black guy. Me, I think you're above supporting someone who is wrong - no matter what color skin they have.... a lot like me. :eusa_angel:

I'm glad to be back and no, I don't support the black guy for being black and I don't believe Flaylo is as crazy as he seems, nor are you as crazy as you act. What i don't understand is why do you two get into so passionately, its funny to watch.

I don't think you're racist or bad and ditto for Flaylo, but that dude is funny, LMAO at poster harrasment.

This is bullshit and has nothing to do with America, thats why I don't support DADT being lefted because other militaries have done it. We should just stick to our own country.

If you're career Army, little man, you really ought to study International Relations and stop being so blinkered.

This will come to the US, just like VAT will come, just like this ridiculous monstrosity of "free" healthcare, just like every other EU policy. You're gonna love it.... but those of us who support the Constitution will be horrified. Fool.

I believe you make these dumbass answers intentionally just to piss me off, you have a personal agenda against me for no cause. This is poster harrassment.

Whatever happens and goes on in the UK is not American business, the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

Someone's "racist" for posting a news story about anti-white discrimination?

Are you working for the Obama administration?

I'm glad to be back and no, I don't support the black guy for being black and I don't believe Flaylo is as crazy as he seems, nor are you as crazy as you act. What i don't understand is why do you two get into so passionately, its funny to watch.

I don't think you're racist or bad and ditto for Flaylo, but that dude is funny, LMAO at poster harrasment.

CG argues with me because she likes me, she's stone in love with me and I don't feel the same about her, she is too much of a handful to deal with, I like simple women who do what I tell them to do.

No, you did not.

ALL you need to do for me to leave this aspect of the 'discussion' alone is to say you were WRONG when you said that ALL women do not admit when they are wrong.

Otherwise, I will continue to call you the pussy you are (according to you). Count on it.

That's all there is to it, pussy.

I already said it.
Liar.

Pussy.

Moron.

Weasel.

Fuckstain.

Idiot.

etc......

You're an immature sick woman that needs help.

CG argues with me because she likes me, she's stone in love with me and I don't feel the same about her, she is too much of a handful to deal with, I like simple women who do what I tell them to do.

Charlie is my darling, not you. Unlike you, I don't discriminate on race... I am as likely to marry a black guy as I am any other race.

You stick to your 'simple women', I am too much woman for you. I don't do wimpy guys.

Charlie is my darling, not you. Unlike you, I don't discriminate on race... I am as likely to marry a black guy as I am any other race.

You stick to your 'simple women', I am too much woman for you. I don't do wimpy guys.

Too much of a handful to me means you are a drama queen and I don't like drama queens, but I say from looking at the thrashing I gave you broads maybe I'm too much man for you and I don't discriminate based on race. Charlie has nothing to do with this, why keep bringing him into this?

Too much of a handful to me means you are a drama queen and I don't like drama queens, but I say from looking at the thrashing I gave you broads maybe I'm too much man for you and I don't discriminate based on race. Charlie has nothing to do with this, why keep bringing him into this?
I sincerely hope you are lying about being in the military...because the military doesn't need such blatant, lying weasels.

Sweetie, you're a loser and I sure as hell don't do losers. You bought Charlie into the conversation so you're also stupid. I absolutely don't do stupid guys. You can't handle intelligent females - you certainly couldn't handle me, or Si modo, or Ravi. Stick to your own kind and don't punch above your weight.

I sincerely hope you are lying about being in the military...because the military doesn't need such blatant, lying weasels.

Call me a weasel one again, I'm tired of your shit, I did not lie, I admitted I was wrong and thats all thats needs to happen and yes I am in the military serving my country since you obviously aren't up to the task.

Sweetie, you're a loser and I sure as hell don't do losers. You bought Charlie into the conversation so you're also stupid. I absolutely don't do stupid guys. You can't handle intelligent females - you certainly couldn't handle me, or Si modo, or Ravi. Stick to your own kind and don't punch above your weight.

There isn't one intelligent female in the forum so I don't care anyways, I have more than my fair share of women over here than can't get enough of me and they love the way I speak the language. I'm not hurting when it comes to women.

Forum List

Back