Whites need not apply

I've always believed that members of the US Army were intelligent. I was wrong. I can see that now.

If you're more intelligent than me show me one case of a woman outright admitting she was wrong, that is without arguing and beating around the bush before admitting it, if so I'll take back everything I said.
Dammit! I DID! Post number 25.

What the fuck????????

You know what I find scary.... Our government gives this guy a gun! :eek::eek::lol:

I just DID! And that was an example within the last day or two.

Moron.

Are you brain damaged? No. Seriously.

Show me the post and why call me moron? I didn't make an insult to you, this must be shit on Flaylo for no reason day.
That would be post number 25. Do you think you can figure out which post that is, or will I need to repost it?

Christ! Is it really too much to assume that posters can actually read? It was no insult, either. I AM wondering if you are brain damaged or simply a moron.

I'm getting out of here, you women are not going to double and triple team me with your insults, I will not let that happen and you only admitted you were wrong after being told to calm down.

Show me the post and why call me moron? I didn't make an insult to you, this must be shit on Flaylo for no reason day.
That would be post number 25. Do you think you can figure out which post that is, or will I need to repost it?

Christ! Is it really too much to assume that posters can actually read? It was no insult, either. I AM wondering if you are brain damaged or simply a moron.

I'm getting out of here, you women are not going to double and triple team me with your insults, I will not let that happen and you only admitted you were wrong after being told to calm down.
Don't come back, weasel.

Actually, my admission that I was wrong was yesterday. See, yesterday occurred before you tried to tell anyone to calm down today. Yesterday happened before today. Got it?

Now, serious question. Are you brain damaged?

You must be a girl. You'd rather run away than admit you were wrong. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

You are a disgrace to the Uniform.... assuming you actually really are Army. Cowards in the US Army..... that really sucks.

You are a disgrace to the Uniform.... assuming you actually really are Army. Cowards in the US Army..... that really sucks.

When you put the uniform on and out perform me then you can call me a disgrace, if not fuck off. Extracting oneself from meaning arguments is not being a fucking coward its outsmarting the opposition.

He has no honor, either. Yes. Disgrace.

Actually, my admission that I was wrong was yesterday. See, yesterday occurred before you tried to tell anyone to calm down today. Yesterday happened before today. Got it?

Ok, I was wrong a little bit, but my original statement that most women don't admit when they're wrong is very close to the truth, I never said all women are like that, so if most of the woen in this thread can show proof of admitting they are wrong I will take it back. I humbly thank you for your admission, appreciate it.

When you put the uniform on and out perform me then you can call me a disgrace, if not fuck off. Extracting oneself from meaning arguments is not being a fucking coward its outsmarting the opposition.

I happen to know (KNOW for a FACT) that the Army teaches you to learn from mistakes. It does not teach you to LIE and run away rather than man up and take responsibility.

Read through this thread - look what a fool you have been - and apologize. That is the courageous thing to do. Spineless cowards are surplus to requirements on this forum, in the US Army and in America.

So. We're waiting for your admission that your comments that women don't admit they are wrong is WRONG, as you promised you would do if given even one example.

We're also waiting for you to leave the thread, as you promised (unless you care to fulfill your first promise).

Can you even honor your own words?

So. We're waiting for your admission that your comments that women don't admit they are wrong is WRONG, as you promised you would do if given even one example.

We're also waiting for you to leave the thread, as you promised (unless you care to fulfill your first promise).

Can't you fucking read woman? Reading is fundamental, reading is fundamental si modo, got it? You women just want to argue for the hell of it, thats all.

Ok, I was wrong a little bit, but my original statement that most women don't admit when they're wrong is very close to the truth, I never said all women are like that, so if most of the woen in this thread can show proof of admitting they are wrong I will take it back. I humbly thank you for your admission, appreciate it.
Well, there we have it. YOUR requirement was just ONE example. You cannot fulfill your own promise so you change the goalpost like the coward you are.

Or, are you really a girl because you cannot do exactly what you say girls cannot do? :rolleyes:

A little bit wrong? That's like a woman being 'a little bit pregnant'. You are either wrong or you are right. Man up, for heavens sake.

No half measures and justifying your offensive remarks.... Just say "I was wrong. I am sorry."

I believe you make these dumbass answers intentionally just to piss me off, you have a personal agenda against me for no cause. This is poster harrassment.

Whatever happens and goes on in the UK is not American business, the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

Poster harrassment? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Run and tell Mommy! I can't believe that you are Army.... I have never met an member of the Army who is a crybaby. Did you lie to get in? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, calling people a racist just because you don't like what they post is incredibly immature. Grow the fuck up, little 'Army' boy.

I'm not crying about shit, just stating what your actions are you pompous asshole. You're the one acting like a drama queen just because you refuse to admit that you were wrong just like all women do.

thank god you're back.

we're critically low on whining, pompous asshats since PI left.

truly you're an answer to our prayers. :thup:

Can't you fucking read woman? Reading is fundamental, reading is fundamental si modo, got it? You women just want to argue for the hell of it, thats all.
When you admit you were wrong, like you say women cannot do and like you promised you would do, you'll have a point.

When you leave the thread, like you promised you'd do, you'll have a point.

:eusa_whistle:

Are you really a girl?

When you admit you were wrong, like you say women cannot do and like you promised you would do, you'll have a point.

Are you really a girl?

I already admitted I was wrong and you saw it, so what next? And I'm not a girl, snide ass remarks show you to be a pompous asswipe, if someone admits they were wrong you don't step on them.

thank god you're back.

we're critically low on whining, pompous asshats since PI left.

truly you're an answer to our prayers. :thup:

Gunny and CG are still here you don't need me for that and I bet CG is feeding you bullshit about me, she's probably sitting back laughing behind her computer screen after stirring the shit pot against me, that what true asshats do.

Last edited:

Are you really a girl?

I already admitted I was wrong and you saw it, so what next? And I'm not a girl, snide ass remarks show you to be a pompous asswipe, if someone admits they were wrong you don't step on them.

No you didn't, you little weasel. You half admitted it. You're becoming more laughable by the post. Shame on you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back