Whitehouse ***ADMITS*** no evidence of foreign interference in the election process !!!!!!!!!

Who isn't a liar? Which liar do you believe? Assange? Putin? Trump? Clapper? Obama? Which one of these lies well enough for you to believe them?

Remember, Obama has begun "Operation Butthurt" - the Obama administration contrived the whole situation as a pretext to war,

Obama trying to provoke confrontation with Russia to preempt Trump:

stock-vector-antiaircraft-missiles-rockets-aimed-to-the-sky-military-tanks-helicopters-and-soldiers-in-action-281732282.jpg

We are being governed by the criminally insane

"Operation butthurt"??? Fucking hell.....

Fucking Hell is right....by design.

The Nobel Peace Prize winner at work

Fucking hell, because you're so fucking childish.

Yep, that's what the warmongers and gullible call me

02BALTIC1-superJumbo.jpg

U.S. Lending Support to Baltic States Fearing Russia

The warmongers love to intervene in the internal affairs of other nations but go apeshit when foreign nations return the favor

What's your point here?

Remember, Obama has begun "Operation Butthurt" - the Obama administration contrived the whole situation as a pretext to war,

Obama trying to provoke confrontation with Russia to preempt Trump:

stock-vector-antiaircraft-missiles-rockets-aimed-to-the-sky-military-tanks-helicopters-and-soldiers-in-action-281732282.jpg

We are being governed by the criminally insane

02BALTIC1-superJumbo.jpg

The warmongers love to intervene in the internal affairs of other nations but go apeshit when foreign nations return the favor

What's your point here?

Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.' .....

02BALTIC1-superJumbo.jpg

What's your point here?

Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.' .....

Yes, I agree. Though it seems to be a part of the game now.

He acquired it with the illegal help of a foreign government, and it is extremely doubtful if he could have done it without that help. He stole the the presidency.
Liar and RETARD. The Government and the American people do not agree with your moronic claim.

Really? That's exactly what the non-secret part of that report said. Russia did use illegal means to help him. The Russians even called each other to congratulate themselves on their success. Since he had about 3 million less votes, the American people are hardly on his side, and I really don't think very many who voted for him will be willing to ignore how he acquired the office..

I give you an A+ for the avatar and an F- for the post.

Show me that Clapper , who has lied under oath - a brazen liar - is not lying now.

Show me where a NEUTRAL Information Technology expert witness has agreed with Clapper's "conclusions".

So you believe Putin over our own security agencies. When did you first decide to become a traitor to our country?
When did you decide to LIE about the election? Clinton lost because she was a liar and a fraud. No one forced those people in the states that voted against her to do so, no one altered any votes and no one changed any votes. She lost because she was a bad candidate that routinely lied and manipulated.

If Russia did provide wikileaks with data how is that any different from the MSM providing cover for Hillary for over a year? How is it any different from the damaging leaks about Trump by the Democrats? Why is one leak bad but another good, ohh wait I know why because the leaks you like all helped YOUR candidate.

Again NO ONE hacked the election and Obama and the Federal Government all agree.

You hang on to that

He acquired it with the illegal help of a foreign government, and it is extremely doubtful if he could have done it without that help. He stole the the presidency.
Liar and RETARD. The Government and the American people do not agree with your moronic claim.

Really? That's exactly what the non-secret part of that report said. Russia did use illegal means to help him. The Russians even called each other to congratulate themselves on their success. Since he had about 3 million less votes, the American people are hardly on his side, and I really don't think very many who voted for him will be willing to ignore how he acquired the office..

I give you an A+ for the avatar and an F- for the post.

Show me that Clapper , who has lied under oath - a brazen liar - is not lying now.

Show me where a NEUTRAL Information Technology expert witness has agreed with Clapper's "conclusions".

So you believe Putin over our own security agencies. When did you first decide to become a traitor to our country?

I swore to support the Constitution of the US against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC

I have NEVER swore allegiance to the Demo_rats

The CIA has been politicized -it is controlled by folks with their own agenda

Secondly, and most importantly Hillary was going to DISARM all Americans

I didn't need Vladimir to tell me not to vote for her.

So glad you have found your soul mate in Putin.

Forum List

Back