Trump asks Congress to investigate possible intel leaks to NBC News

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Watch the same douche bags who accuse anyone who disputes the Obama/Hillary "Russia election hack" narrative defend NBC News leaking secret government reports.

President-elect Trump has asked Congress to investigate whether classified intelligence regarding Russia's hack-and-release operations during the 2016 election was shared with NBC News this week. "I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it," the incoming Republican president tweeted Friday morning, just before receiving a briefing from top intelligence officials about a report on Moscow's cyber activity that was delivered to President Obama earlier this week.

Last edited:
Watch the same douche bags who accuse anyone who disputes the Obama/Hillary "Russia election hack" narrative defend NBC New leaking secret government reports.

President-elect Trump has asked Congress to investigate whether classified intelligence regarding Russia's hack-and-release operations during the 2016 election was shared with NBC News this week. "I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it," the incoming Republican president tweeted Friday morning, just before receiving a briefing from top intelligence officials about a report on Moscow's cyber activity that was delivered to President Obama earlier this week.

Remember NBC is a proud member of the Democrat Media Complex.

The "intelligence" community feels threatened by someone determined to DRAIN THE SWAMP. They want business as usual to continue

The name of the game is to assassinate the character of, and disenfranchise the, Trump administration by any means necessary.

But Contumacious says

Not gonna happen, it wouldn't be prudent.

Concentrated corporate wealth and power bought up your media machine once Clinton deregulated the FCC such that now 6 major multinational corporations own ~90% of what Americans see, hear, and read; down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980’s. So I guess corporate america is liberal/dem. Odd that.

He has a valid point. If there is a mini-Snowden/Assange in our Intel agencies leakng info to the press, the leak must be plugged, the leaker found and punished.

Watch the same douche bags who accuse anyone who disputes the Obama/Hillary "Russia election hack" narrative defend NBC New leaking secret government reports.

The "intelligence" community feels threatened by someone determined to DRAIN THE SWAMP. They want business as usual to continue

The name of the game is to assassinate the character of, and disenfranchise the, Trump administration by any means necessary.

But Contumacious says

It's pretty much a given that you can't believe anything the MSM says about Trump. It's all fake news from here on out.

Concentrated corporate wealth and power bought up your media machine once Clinton deregulated the FCC such that now 6 major multinational corporations own ~90% of what Americans see, hear, and read; down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980’s. So I guess corporate america is liberal/dem. Odd that.
90% of what Americans see, hear and read is from the internet. Non traditional media is wiping out the traditional sources. That's a major reason Trump won. People now know the MSM lies to them.

And, yes, corporate media is liberal, just as a large number of major corporations support liberal causes.

He has a valid point. If there is a mini-Snowden/Assange in our Intel agencies leakng info to the press, the leak must be plugged, the leaker found and punished.
Not if he's a Democrat!

90% of what Americans see, hear and read is from the internet. Non traditional media is wiping out the traditional sources. That's a major reason Trump won. People now know the MSM lies to them.

And, yes, corporate media is liberal, just as a large number of major corporations support liberal causes.

Sure, the internet is totally disconnected from the media machine isn't it.

But Contumacious says

It's pretty much a given that you can't believe anything the MSM says about Trump. It's all fake news from here on out.

And that is how it should be approached. Punish the MSM and their supporters. Anything from the MSM is persona-non-grata as far as credible evidence from here forward. When they demand why, you link the COLLUSION leaks between them and the DNC. That is it, all she wrote, and do not give in!

But Contumacious says

And that is how it should be approached. Punish the MSM and their supporters. Anything from the MSM is persona-non-grata as far as credible evidence from here forward. When they demand why, you link the COLLUSION leaks between them and the DNC. That is it, all she wrote, and do not give in!

Exactly, govt censorship. Perfect solution.

Everything goes according to the Plan....

But Contumacious says

Sorry, MSM in bed with DNC, their links are no longer accepted. Get a financial site or something credible or your proof is SOL!

Whatever "the media machine" is supposed to mean. Do you think Mark Dice is part of the "media machine?" He is one of the most popular posters on youTube. He has close to one million subscribers. InfoWars has more subscribers than MSNBC and CNN put together have viewers.

But Contumacious says

I'm seriously considering cancelling my subscription to Directv. I don't even watch it anymore. I watch Hulu, Netflix and youtube. Why subsidize Democrat propaganda?

But Contumacious says

Sorry, MSM in bed with DNC, their links are no longer accepted. Get a financial site or something credible or your proof is SOL!

You're going to wind up there regardless love, and you know it, that's what partisanshit does to you. And that's why the power structure pushes partisanshit so fiercely.

Whatever "the media machine" is supposed to mean. Do you think Mark Dice is part of the "media machine?" He is one of the most popular posters on youTube. He has close to one million subscribers. InfoWars has more subscribers than MSNBC and CNN put together have viewers.

I think Alex Jones is pefect for you. You're obviously a pack animal and require a good deal of external validation.

Forum List

Back