White Supremacist in America...

El Paso shooter Crusius' manifesto included lots of chauvinistic boasting about his people, saying his family had been here a long time "and America is the better for it, so I claim the right to reside here by manifest destiny, for myself, my cousins and uncles and children."

He also had some nasty remarks about immigrants, saying they had "despoiled" his homeland, making it "unsafe and unlivable."

No, wait -- my mistake! That wasn't Crusius at all. He said nothing about the virtues of his own ethnic group.

I was quoting Indian immigrant Suketu Mehta's column in The Washington Post earlier this month, titled, "I Am an Uppity Immigrant. Don't Expect Me To Be 'Grateful.'" Mehta, who is -- you'd never guess! -- a professor, droned on about the superiority of his ethnic group, claiming dibs on America for his entire extended family.

Chicano university professors and student groups speak of "reconquista," claiming ownership of the entire American Southwest, which they call "Aztlan." This is based on the idea that it was once occupied by the ancient Aztecs, and Mexicans are descended from the Aztecs. (Who wouldn't want to be related to enthusiastic practitioners of human sacrifice?)

"This was our land," Armando Navarro told the Los Angeles Times in 2006, exulting at the "re-Mexicanization" of much of American territory -- or as he calls it, "Occupied Aztlan." He gloated that "a new majority is forming. Everything will change. The White House will be within our reach. We might have to change the name to the Brown House."

When the "re-Mexicanization" of California was just getting underway back in the 1990s, Los Angeles City Council member Mike Hernandez gave a rousing speech to Hispanic activists, saying: "We are Mexicans. Mexico, some of us say, is the country this land used to belong to! In Los Angeles, there are 900,000 non-citizens. Everybody in Los Angeles should be eligible to vote."

These attitudes were the driving force behind the El Paso killer's mass murder. The New York Times doesn't have any objections when immigrants talk this way. Is it wrong -- or is the Times on the other team?

In any event, thanks to immigrants, all Americans are learning the vital importance of ethnic chauvinism and territorial sovereignty for your own ethnic group.

The epitaph on the El Paso Walmart mass shooting should be: Diversity is a strength!

At least 31 percent of white Americans hold racist views according to a IPSOS Poll for Thomson Reuters and the University of Virginia Center for Politics, that was conducted online from Aug. 21 to Sept. 5, 2017. According to the poll, thirty-one percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that “America must protect and preserve its White European heritage.” Less than 1 percent of the population commits murder. There are fewer murderers than racists.

At least 31 percent of white Americans hold racist views according to a IPSOS Poll for Thomson Reuters and the University of Virginia Center for Politics, that was conducted online from Aug. 21 to Sept. 5, 2017. According to the poll, thirty-one percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that “America must protect and preserve its White European heritage.” Less than 1 percent of the population commits murder. There are fewer murderers than racists.
So do you count yourself as a racist? Like supporting Affirmative Action, Race Based set asides, reparations, etc?

Or do you think all races should be treated equally, like a non-racist would?

So do you count yourself as a racist? Like supporting Affirmative Action, Race Based set asides, reparations, etc?

A non racist believes in paying what is owed, no matter what race might receive the payment.

What I understand is that you support race based set asides for whites only and payment of reparations to everyone but blacks.

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.

Significantly?

Could you name the issue where the effect you cite, has the biggest impact ,or is most important in your opinion, so we can see that process at work?

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

Significantly?

Could you name the issue where the effect you cite, has the biggest impact ,or is most important in your opinion, so we can see that process at work?
Sure, the way people like you enable real racism by spinning, deflecting and lying.

Actually, I think people like you -- those who enable racism at a macro level -- are more destructive than actual, individual racists.

Although you may well be one of them, too.

I answered your question. If that's not good enough for you, that's the way it goes. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

The "Race Card" celebrates 6 million years today (+ or -) 1 million years... yawn...

homoerectus_main_1280p.jpg

Significantly?

Sure, the way people like you enable real racism by spinning, deflecting and lying.

Actually, I think people like you -- those who enable racism at a macro level -- are more destructive than actual, individual racists.

I answered your question. If that's not good enough for you, that's the way it goes. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

"enable racism at a macro level"?

I don't feel like I am doing that.

For my whole life, ignoring those people was working just fine. They had their little rallies, of 7 to 12 people every now and then, and published their little newsletters and quietly died off a little more each year.

I don't see that anything has changed, expect that now, I am being accused of supporting them, because I want my interests represented in national policy.

That people are really telling me that, seriously, and that it is driving the Conventional Wisdom in my nation,

is insane to me. And no one can explain it, without dissolving in some fashion.

As you have done.

It is quite disheartening.

Significantly?

For my whole life, ignoring those people was working just fine. They had their little rallies, of 7 to 12 people every now and then, and published their little newsletters and quietly died off a little more each year.

I don't see that anything has changed, expect that now, I am being accused of supporting them, because I want my interests represented in national policy.

That people are really telling me that, seriously, and that it is driving the Conventional Wisdom in my nation,

As you have done.

Oh well!

Significantly?

As you have done.

Oh well!

Remind me, why are you here, on a discussion forum, if not to have discussions?

Significantly?

As you have done.

Oh well!

To observe behaviors & thought processes and occasionally belch out my opinion.

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.

So what? Hitler was white - America is white - therefore America is Hitler? What are you trying to say?

Mac, do you agree with the white supremacists that it's healthy to drink water every day?

Stupid point.
I gave up water. I guess Mac has more in common with Hitler than I do

Significantly?

As you have done.

Oh well!

To observe behaviors & thought processes and occasionally belch out my opinion.

Sharing your opinion, but refusing to discuss it, on a discussion forum, is not right.

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.

So what? Hitler was white - America is white - therefore America is Hitler? What are you trying to say?

Mac, do you agree with the white supremacists that it's healthy to drink water every day?

Stupid point.
I gave up water. I guess Mac has more in common with Hitler than I do
Sieg Heil!

Forum List

Back