White Supremacist in America...

Sure, the way people like you enable real racism by spinning, deflecting and lying.

Actually, I think people like you -- those who enable racism at a macro level -- are more destructive than actual, individual racists.

Although you may well be one of them, too.

I answered your question. If that's not good enough for you, that's the way it goes. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

"enable racism at a macro level"?

I don't feel like I am doing that.

For my whole life, ignoring those people was working just fine. They had their little rallies, of 7 to 12 people every now and then, and published their little newsletters and quietly died off a little more each year.

I don't see that anything has changed, expect that now, I am being accused of supporting them, because I want my interests represented in national policy.

That people are really telling me that, seriously, and that it is driving the Conventional Wisdom in my nation,

is insane to me. And no one can explain it, without dissolving in some fashion.

As you have done.

It is quite disheartening.
Oh well!

Remind me, why are you here, on a discussion forum, if not to have discussions?
To observe behaviors & thought processes and occasionally belch out my opinion.

Sharing your opinion, but refusing to discuss it, on a discussion forum, is not right.
I have conversations here all the time. I just no longer burn effort or bandwidth when I know I'm wasting my time, and/or when I already know where the conversation is going to go.

I think you can report me if you want. Or put me on ignore. Or don't.

But this complaining gets old.

Last edited:
A non racist believes in paying what is owed, no matter what race might receive the payment.
What is owed?

What kind of crap is that? What does a child owe? Who does that child owe?

Please explain how a racist can determine someones debt based on the color of their skin.

Mac

Preferring white people is not white supremacy, it's just a other preference. Almost everyone in America prefers white neighborhoods, are you telling us that they are white supremacists? Some may prefer black neighborhoods - clear black supremacists?

It takes quite a bit more than a preference for white culture to be a white supremacist.

Actually Jewish neighborhoods are the safest and most prosperous in America. Funny how that is.

So, Kiryas Joel is prosperous?

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.

So what? Hitler was white - America is white - therefore America is Hitler? What are you trying to say?

Mac, do you agree with the white supremacists that it's healthy to drink water every day?

Stupid point.
I gave up water. I guess Mac has more in common with Hitler than I do
Sieg Heil!
Sorry, but I don't greet people with as much in common with Hitler as you

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.

So what? Hitler was white - America is white - therefore America is Hitler? What are you trying to say?

Mac, do you agree with the white supremacists that it's healthy to drink water every day?

Stupid point.
I gave up water. I guess Mac has more in common with Hitler than I do
Sieg Heil!
Sorry, but I don't greet people with as much in common with Hitler as you
Okay!

Mac is very much like Hitler. You would be wise to refuse any shower offer he makes.

If you believed the Democrat Presidential candidates.....

View attachment 273353

White Supremacist power in America in reality....

View attachment 273354

Even though it is quite entertaining watching these bozos trying to make White Supremacy the "New Russia" - it is also damaging to an already problematic relations between the races.

Add in the media with their frothing at the mouth over-the-top ridiculous clown panel discussions - and you are effectively driving a wedge between the races.
And then...blame it on Trump.
I get it. Being against White Supremacy is hurting the relationship between the races.

What an ass you are. Trump spews hate & gave these white supremacists,racist, & bigots a voice. There is no excuse.

Mac

Preferring white people is not white supremacy, it's just a other preference. Almost everyone in America prefers white neighborhoods, are you telling us that they are white supremacists? Some may prefer black neighborhoods - clear black supremacists?

It takes quite a bit more than a preference for white culture to be a white supremacist.

Actually Jewish neighborhoods are the safest and most prosperous in America. Funny how that is.

So, Kiryas Joel is prosperous?
Never heard of it but don’t look at odd Hasidic ones look at normal everyday Jewish neighborhoods.

If you believed the Democrat Presidential candidates.....

View attachment 273353

White Supremacist power in America in reality....

View attachment 273354

Even though it is quite entertaining watching these bozos trying to make White Supremacy the "New Russia" - it is also damaging to an already problematic relations between the races.

Add in the media with their frothing at the mouth over-the-top ridiculous clown panel discussions - and you are effectively driving a wedge between the races.
And then...blame it on Trump.
I get it. Being against White Supremacy is hurting the relationship between the races.

What an ass you are. Trump spews hate & gave these white supremacists,racist, & bigots a voice. There is no excuse.
Putin loves tut out! His useful idiots stirring up strife in America

At least 31 percent of white Americans hold racist views according to a IPSOS Poll for Thomson Reuters and the University of Virginia Center for Politics, that was conducted online from Aug. 21 to Sept. 5, 2017. According to the poll, thirty-one percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that “America must protect and preserve its White European heritage.” Less than 1 percent of the population commits murder. There are fewer murderers than racists.
so we're racist because we wish to hold on to our heritage? hly fk, you've been bamboozled.I'm white and I'm proud. fk anyone who thinks I should think differently. FK YOU

A non racist believes in paying what is owed, no matter what race might receive the payment.
What is owed?

What kind of crap is that? What does a child owe? Who does that child owe?

Please explain how a racist can determine someones debt based on the color of their skin.

The concept that children will be held responsible for bills their parents make is not new. Our parents left us a national debt, and we will leave a national debt to our children. They will likely leave one for their children as well. National debt doesn't disappear with each generation. There is no doubt that the playing field for people of color has not been level, and they are disadvantaged by the results of that uneven field. Reasonable people might disagree on the form repayment of that debt might take, but the existence of that debt is unquestionable.

Significantly?

Could you name the issue where the effect you cite, has the biggest impact ,or is most important in your opinion, so we can see that process at work?
Sure, the way people like you enable real racism by spinning, deflecting and lying.

Actually, I think people like you -- those who enable racism at a macro level -- are more destructive than actual, individual racists.

I answered your question. If that's not good enough for you, that's the way it goes. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

(Watch this folks...watch how simple this is and watch how IM2 and Mac1958 piss themselves at my simplistic approach to the issue.)

Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Would it make any sense to tell brown and black folks to change their behavior to shake the stereotypes?

Significantly?

Could you name the issue where the effect you cite, has the biggest impact ,or is most important in your opinion, so we can see that process at work?

(Watch this folks...watch how simple this is and watch how IM2 and Mac1958 piss themselves at my simplistic approach to the issue.)

Would it make any sense to tell brown and black folks to change their behavior to shake the stereotypes?
If you actually paid attention to any of my many comments on this topic, you wouldn't include me in your stupid questions.

I'm done enabling you. Please stop including me in these games.

Last edited:

Significantly?

When whites quit exhibiting the same behavior let me know.

There won't be any pissing except for you.

Significantly?

When whites quit exhibiting the same behavior let me know.

There won't be any pissing except for you.

Bad news for you...nobody really cares about the one percentile...smart people look at things on a per capita basis.
Rather than beg for free shit because of your skin color you should be out exhausting all effort trying to get dark folks to act right....Change the 'racist' facts and statistics and racism goes away...TA-DA!

"In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent."
http://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpe...ploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf

Forum List

Back