White Supremacist in America...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
If you believed the Democrat Presidential candidates.....

strong.jpg

White Supremacist power in America in reality....

weak.jpg

Even though it is quite entertaining watching these bozos trying to make White Supremacy the "New Russia" - it is also damaging to an already problematic relations between the races.

Add in the media with their frothing at the mouth over-the-top ridiculous clown panel discussions - and you are effectively driving a wedge between the races.
And then...blame it on Trump.

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.

Link?

The left can't win without those of us who no longer support all the power going to the corporations and the wars they promote.

Trump can't win without the racists.

We will see which is more powerful.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.

So what? Hitler was white - America is white - therefore America is Hitler? What are you trying to say?

Mac, do you agree with the white supremacists that it's healthy to drink water every day?

Stupid point.

The left can't win without those of us who no longer support all the power going to the corporations and the wars they promote.

The word “racist” is way overplayed. Not all Trump voters are racist.

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low. The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher. And that's the real issue.
Link?
Sure! Just a tiny sample, from USMB alone:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because
they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!!
Fuck those fucking people!
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day”
Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low. The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher. And that's the real issue.
Link?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!!
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day”
Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

10 people is not remotely statistically significant. I agree all those people are assholes.

So what? Hitler was white - America is white - therefore America is Hitler? What are you trying to say?

Mac, do you agree with the white supremacists that it's healthy to drink water every day?

Stupid point.
What 14 words?

Link?

Filthy fucks!

So you favor giving homes to people based on the color of their skin alone and not the content of their character.

That is racist

You made my case.
Thank you.

I didn't say they were but it seems we can agree on the overall point?

It's practically non-existent, it's only presence kept alive by the FBI via paid confidential informant budgets that keep some web sites open and operating.

Meanwhile black and brown racist groups are far larger and some are funded by big Federal subsidies and a massive effort in public school systems to foment racism to boot and have hordes of commie lawyers working for them.

Anybody here that doesn't think the 'Nation Of Islam' alone outnumbers all 'white supremacist' groups combined? How about ACORN? La Raza under its new name? The fake 'churches' like the 'Reverend' Wright's' hang out, where Obama was a proud member for over 20 years? etc., etc.

Stupid point.
What 14 words?

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,"

Fourteen Words - Wikipedia

It's just a other variation of the "it's okay to be white".

Also I am assuming that by white supremacists they mean white nationalists like Spencer. Actual white supremacists are so rare as to be non-existent.

Stupid point.
What 14 words?

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,"

Fourteen Words - Wikipedia

Also I am assuming that by white supremacists they mean white nationalists like Spencer. Actual white supremacists are so rare as to be non-existent.
As I understand it, the "14 words" are at the heart of the white supremacist/white separatist movement.

And you said "everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words".

Am I correct?

Link?

Filthy fucks!

10 people is not remotely statistically significant. I agree all those people are assholes.

I can give you a list of Jew hating Leftists too. This site has some interesting people.

Independents will decide the election. One person I spoke to said he hates Trumps rhetoric but the economy is doing well for him and his family so he doesn’t want to disrupt that and will vote for him again. He is an Independent like me.

Independents will decide the election. One person I spoke to said he hates Trumps rhetoric but the economy is doing well for him and his family so he doesn’t want to disrupt that and will vote for him again. He is an Independent like me.

The economy was doing well under Obama also so I would suspect it is more than just the economy.

The left has to harp on fake claims like 'racism' because Trump pulled a significant chunk of black voters away for the Party in 2016. they need to hype up their scumbag agenda to keep more from jumping the reservation; they already have a problem with latino voters not being 100% on board with faggotry and Xian bashing hate campaigns, same with a minority of black Xians, so it's obvious who needs to maximize racial violence in order to get votes, and it isn't Trump.

Mac

Preferring white people is not white supremacy, it's just a other preference. Almost everyone in America prefers white neighborhoods, are you telling us that they are white supremacists? Some may prefer black neighborhoods - clear black supremacists?

It takes quite a bit more than a preference for white culture to be a white supremacist.

Forum List

Back