WHITE slaves were more numerous than blacks in early America

http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/SLAVE-1.htm
The Forgotten White Slaves Of America by Nehesy Rasta Livewire

Some history lessons. More whites were enslaved than blacks. Facts modern media and liberal university professors will never discuss.

Time for the race talk.

actually almost but not entirely true------"white slaves" were "indentured servants"-----sometimes convicts.
There is no question that slavery is not entirely a racial issue thruout history------ black sociologists did try to make it so

Slavery was historically not a racial issue before the Atlantic slave trade, true. In point of fact hat activity (shipping slaves from Africa to the Americas) created racism as we know it today. Because in order for these Christian Europeans to justify their subhuman treatment of their prisoners they had to invent the rationalization myth that they were "inferior" and "not really human". We're still paying for that today.

BULL SHIT-----the arab slave trade is thousands of years old and so BLACK -----that the Arabic word for
a sub-Saharan black is ABED (slave). Try to cope---
the People of KHARTOUM are arabs ----if you ever end up there do not refer to a muslim as a "black African"---he might kill you-----ARABS are not "black"----ask one.------by telephone. Don't do it face to face. There are depictions of sub-Saharan black slaves on ancient Egyptian murals..... SUDAN is a colony of Arabia that exists as a conduit for slaves from sub-Saharan Africa---to THE KNOWN WORLD -----lots of black
slaves were transported to both Iran and Greece
way back -----long before Columbus was a glean in his
dad's eye. The concept of "racial inferiority" was not invented in Alabama

There are still endentured s
Every society enslaved and used people for economic purposes. The fact that blacks are the only ones that use it as a excuse to hurt people and destroy is kind of fucked up.

"ONLY"????

You rabid RWs are here every single day, bitching and whining and moaning about how dem darkies are taking your jobs and your wimmin, yadda yadda yadda ...

Take responsibility for yourself and

:anj_stfu:

Some history lessons. More whites were enslaved than blacks. Facts modern media and liberal university professors will never discuss.

Time for the race talk.

actually almost but not entirely true------"white slaves" were "indentured servants"-----sometimes convicts.
There is no question that slavery is not entirely a racial issue thruout history------ black sociologists did try to make it so

Slavery was historically not a racial issue before the Atlantic slave trade, true. In point of fact hat activity (shipping slaves from Africa to the Americas) created racism as we know it today. Because in order for these Christian Europeans to justify their subhuman treatment of their prisoners they had to invent the rationalization myth that they were "inferior" and "not really human". We're still paying for that today.

BULL SHIT-----the arab slave trade is thousands of years old and so BLACK -----that the Arabic word for
the People of KHARTOUM are arabs ----if you ever end up there do not refer to a muslim as a "black African"---he might kill you-----ARABS are not "black"----ask one.------by telephone. Don't do it face to face. There are depictions of sub-Saharan black slaves on ancient Egyptian murals..... SUDAN is a colony of Arabia that exists as a conduit for slaves from sub-Saharan Africa---to THE KNOWN WORLD -----lots of black

No, it was invented on the Atlantic ocean. And in Charleston and New Orleans, where they were sold.

Funny you should mention Sudan. When I lived in Europe my best friend was a Sudanese. And black, and Muslim.
Don't try to snow me.

What I forgot to include in my post was that before Africans became a commodity of agricultural machinery to be bought and sold, they were not at all unknown in Europe, as we know from historical accounts and from art. And there was no such "stigma" attached to being black. That was invented, by the traders, to justify their inhumanity.

This portrait, for example, derives from Belgium, five hundred years ago:

Jan+Mostaert%27s+portrait+of+a+nobleman+guest+of+the+Queen+of+Austria+(early+1500%27s).jpg

(way more here)
Hardly the caricature we got handed down a few centuries later, is it?

Last edited:
irosie does not understand Negro Chattel Slavery in British and American North America. A shame.

Time for the race talk.

No, it was invented on the Atlantic ocean. And in Charleston and New Orleans, where they were sold.

Funny you should mention Sudan. When I lived in Europe my best friend was a Sudanese. And black, and Muslim.
Don't try to snow me.

What I forgot to include in my post was that before Africans became a commodity of agricultural machinery to be bought and sold, they were not at all unknown in Europe, as we know from historical accounts and from art. And there was no such "stigma" attached to being black. That was invented, by the traders, to justify their inhumanity.

You are UTTERLY WRONG AFRICANS have been a commodity to be bought and sold for thousands of
years. I got more news for you-------a SUDANESE BLACK MUSLIM is not at all unusual -----conversion to
islam was a VERY VERY VERY big advantage to a black slave in muslim society------but even then did not
actually confer social equality. It did confer legal
equality Over thousands of years of dealing in sub-Saharan slave trade-------all of Arabia is SOAKED
in the gene pool of subsahara (yes---the studies do
exist in the literature) ---However ----the social stigma still exists -----even in Saudi Arabia and KHARTOUM---
where "arab" lineage is HIGHLY PRIZED (and as far as arabs are concerned----the "whiter" the better)

Just about all of that TODAY is called "arab"----like even Egypt is soaked in the sub-Saharan gene pool---
but it is not something "arabs" like to admit and IRANIANS (who are not 'arabs') reject entirely

irosie does not understand Negro Chattel Slavery in British and American North America. A shame.

I have a full and complete understanding of chattel slavery--------you are an idiot for trying to DECIDE
what I do and do not understand. for the record---
chattel slavery----historically ----was not confined to blacks---it was the standard form in ancient Greece and Rome

Time for the race talk.

Don't try to snow me.

You are UTTERLY WRONG AFRICANS have been a commodity to be bought and sold for thousands of
years. I got more news for you-------a SUDANESE BLACK MUSLIM is not at all unusual -----conversion to
islam was a VERY VERY VERY big advantage to a black slave in muslim society------but even then did not
equality Over thousands of years of dealing in sub-Saharan slave trade-------all of Arabia is SOAKED
exist in the literature) ---However ----the social stigma still exists -----even in Saudi Arabia and KHARTOUM---
where "arab" lineage is HIGHLY PRIZED (and as far as arabs are concerned----the "whiter" the better)

Just about all of that TODAY is called "arab"----like even Egypt is soaked in the sub-Saharan gene pool---
but it is not something "arabs" like to admit and IRANIANS (who are not 'arabs') reject entirely

I'm not even sure what the fuck your point is, but Sudan is a part of Africa, and it's not even near the Atlantic. If you're in Yoruba territory where North American slaves largely came from, you don't sail across the Atlantic to get to Sudan. Or anywhere else in Africa.

I have a full and complete understanding of chattel slavery--------you are an idiot for trying to DECIDE
what I do and do not understand. for the record---
chattel slavery----historically ----was not confined to blacks---it was the standard form in ancient Greece and Rome

Are we starting this whole exchange all over again?

Okay, I already know my lines:

Don't try to snow me.

I'm not even sure what the fuck your point is, but Sudan is a part of Africa, and it's not even near the Atlantic. If you're in Yoruba territory where North American slaves largely came from, you don't sail across the Atlantic to get to Sudan. Or anywhere else in Africa.

Your mistake is that you are assuming that black slavery is an AMERICAN INSTITUTION------you are
that utterly ignorant. Nope---black slavery was not
invented in GEORGIA------it is thousands of years old---ancient greeks owned black slaves-------hardcore
chattel slavery was the norm ----Khartoum is an arab
colony that developed as a CONDUIT for black slaves to the rest of the KNOWN WORLD----long long ago

irosie, you would flunk a graduate course of slavery in social history with that misdirected and incomplete explanation. Read Pogo and learn.

irosie, you would flunk a graduate course of slavery in social history with that misdirected and incomplete explanation. Read Pogo and learn.

My blue book essays are much longer-----I got
an "A" just about the only one in the class. Pogo
knows just about nothing----he actually imagines that
black slavery was invented in ALABAMA

Not on Negro Chattel Slavery, you didn't, in graduate school. High School does not count.

Not on Negro Chattel Slavery, you didn't, in graduate school. High School does not count.

I never took a course SPECIFICALLY on negro chattel slavery------however I understand it very well and do not adhere to your theory that it was invented in Alabama.
I cannot imagine such a course in any high school.
Chattel slavery-----I should add-----since you seem to imagine it was invented in Alabama and historically inflicted ONLY on blacks-------has existed for thousands of years and have been inficted on people of all "colors" here and there

You are saying "Alabama", irosie, not me, not once, not ever. Honey, "Alabama" did not exist until 1821 and after.

So you built a straw man that does not exist.

Look up Negro Chattel Slavery and do some reading.

Thank you for admitting that you took a class in high school that dealt with slavery: that is commendable.

Every society enslaved and used people for economic purposes. The fact that blacks are the only ones that use it as a excuse to hurt people and destroy is kind of fucked up.
The difference is that when people were freed in the past they joined the general population on an equal basis. blacks in America, however, continued to be second class citizens even after "freedom". That continued within living memory and is what's REALLY fucked up. Despite your implication to the contrary, they were NEVER treated like other enslaved populations.

Time for the race talk.

Yep. And yet modern poor whites dont use their ancestors enslavement for their current poverty.

modern poor whites in the USA have no reason to do so. Blacks in the USA were marginalized BASED
on color-------they were still "colored" and impoverished after Lincoln signed the declaration of
Independence and STILL marginalized------you should
get over your disgusting bigotry

sheeesh-----make that LINCOLN SIGNED THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION------I am a bit drunk

You are saying "Alabama", irosie, not me, not once, not ever. Honey, "Alabama" did not exist until 1821 and after.

Thank you for admitting that you took a class in high school that dealt with slavery: that is commendable.

I never took a high school class that dealt with slavery ----or----for that matter------real history It is you who insist that black chattel slavery was invented in ALABAMA or the area that would eventually become
ALABAMA because you know no history at all

I never took a high school class that dealt with slavery ----or----for that matter------real history It is you who insist that black chattel slavery was invented in ALABAMA or the area that would eventually become
You are drunk. :lol: I never mentioned Alabama until after you said I did. No drink driving.

You are drunk. :lol: I never mentioned Alabama until after you said I did. No drink driving.

I am not driving ----and only slightly drunk----you DID insist that "black chattel slavery was invented in the
Americas------now you can continue your idiocy

I am not driving ----and only slightly drunk----you DID insist that "black chattel slavery was invented in the
Americas------now you can continue your idiocy
Prove it. And tres good you dropped the "Alabama" thing. You have at least two, and maybe more, posters and their postings confused.

Forum List

Back