BYU apologizes after posting photo of white students dressed as Tacos

I like the guy claiming that it wasnt offensive. How does he know if someone is offended or not? :rolleyes:

Why do we have to cater to the easily offended?

So if one person is offended everyone has to aplogize for it?

Sorry, grow a fucking spine, you lefty twat-heads.

I like the guy claiming that it wasnt offensive. How does he know if someone is offended or not? :rolleyes:

Why do we have to cater to the easily offended?

So if one person is offended everyone has to aplogize for it?

Sorry, grow a fucking spine, you lefty twat-heads.
You dont have to cater to the easily offended. Who told you that you did?

Why would everyone have to apologize if only one person did it?

Growing a spine doesnt mean you cant be offended. That has nothing to do with having a spine.

Does it matter if somebody was offended?
Obviously it does to people that are grownup enough to consider how others feel and obviously it matters to BYU.

Do you believe there was any sort of malice behind this photo?
Cant tell. On first glance it just looks like a lot of ignorance and lack of forethought.

Obviously it does to people that are grownup enough to consider how others feel and obviously it matters to BYU.

Cant tell. On first glance it just looks like a lot of ignorance and lack of forethought.

Even if it was meant to be offensive, it was meant to be funny.

Hence why some people would be offended.

Hence why some people would be offended.

Good for them. They have every right to be offended, and BYU has every right to apologize on their behalf. It doesn't make them any less of self righteous assholes.

"You can shit on anybody else, but don't offend meeee. This is about meeee."

You can dress up like pussies, but you can't dress up like tacos?
People from all races have pussies. Tacos are from Mexico. Well not those hard fried ones.
Wrong again. I eat tacos all the time and I'm nowhere near Mexico.
I eat butter chicken all the time and I am nowhere near India. Why do you think you have to be in the place that the food is from? Are you really that stupid? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back