White Privilege Is When......

i find that the less relevance I give what white people think the better things turn out for me. I cant describe how liberating it is to learn true history and realize these whites are just running a con game to make up for their inferiority complex. Like I said they can get their minds right and join me or they can get left behind. Either way they better hurry up.

I have looked at the world really hard. I am the white guy you hate so much, but there isn't a single instance of me holding back any black person. What I have observed is that blacks are constant underperformers with nobody to blame but themselves.
I dont hate you. I dont even know you. I doubt you are capable of ever holding a Black person back by yourself and I never thought you were capable. Like most white cave chimps, you assume I take you seriously. You are joke to me and a pawn for the dangerous whites that have trained you to be racist while they take your money to build their wealth.

i find that the less relevance I give what white people think the better things turn out for me. I cant describe how liberating it is to learn true history and realize these whites are just running a con game to make up for their inferiority complex. Like I said they can get their minds right and join me or they can get left behind. Either way they better hurry up.

I have looked at the world really hard. I am the white guy you hate so much, but there isn't a single instance of me holding back any black person. What I have observed is that blacks are constant underperformers with nobody to blame but themselves.
I dont hate you. I dont even know you. I doubt you are capable of ever holding a Black person back by yourself and I never thought you were capable. Like most white cave chimps, you assume I take you seriously. You are joke to me and a pawn for the dangerous whites that have trained you to be racist while they take your money to build their wealth.

Reflecting on past posts with you, I notice your common thread that you dont care what a white person has to say and you don't take them seriously, you've pretty much called me a liar a couple times when Ive mentioned anything about my life, yet spouted on before about being harassed every day by police when you walked to school as a kid.
I can only assume that was a COMPLTETE lie as most people project their shortcoming onto others. Why anyone Black white or brown on these threads would take you seriously now is beyond me. You give so LITTLE respect to these people who try to converse with you.There was a time where I did believe some of the things youve said, but not any more. Everyone is a joke to you, so it would be my recommendation to any others that you only be seen as a joke as well. All your posts are about Superiority and yourself. All you see is white, black and group think, you must be one of the blindest persons on this board, blinded by that great intellect of yours

Reflecting on past posts with you, I notice your common thread that you dont care what a white person has to say and you don't take them seriously, you've pretty much called me a liar a couple times when Ive mentioned anything about my life, yet spouted on before about being harassed every day by police when you walked to school as a kid.
I can only assume that was a COMPLTETE lie as most people project their shortcoming onto others. Why anyone Black white or brown on these threads would take you seriously now is beyond me. You give so LITTLE respect to these people who try to converse with you.There was a time where I did believe some of the things youve said, but not any more. Everyone is a joke to you, so it would be my recommendation to any others that you only be seen as a joke as well. All your posts are about Superiority and yourself. All you see is white, black and group think, you must be one of the blindest persons on this board, blinded by that great intellect of yours
True. I dont take what most whites say seriously. I know that most of them live in fabricated reality based on delusion. It hard to take what white people say seriously because I realize that most of you dont have a clue about the con job thats been run on you lower class whites. I dont know what sharing my story about being harassed by cops everyday has to do with that but maybe you are just venting and digressed or maybe you can explain the correlation to me?

I dont know if I have told you this before but its really known of my business what you assume about me. What you think or dont think about me personally holds no relevance. Many things are beyond your comprehension like why people take me seriously. Thats something you are going to have to deal with internally instead of asking for help in ostracizing me. I dont think you hold enough credibilty to cause everyone on the board to cease responding or conversing with me. Your actions in calling for help betray a fundamental emotional weakness you need to address. I dont have to like or take white people seriously. Nothing you wish can stop that. I suggest you cease from reading my posts if they cause you emotional trauma. If you want to converse with me then you are going to have to stop wearing your emotions on your sleeve and just talk.

You don't know me, yet you make sweeping conclusions about me. You are seriously lacking in the reasoning department, like most blacks of your intellect. White dolls at birthday parties? god that is insipid.

and yes, you do hate me, your name calling is proof of that, so how about cutting the crap?

You don't know me, yet you make sweeping conclusions about me. You are seriously lacking in the reasoning department, like most blacks of your intellect. White dolls at birthday parties? god that is insipid.

and yes, you do hate me, your name calling is proof of that, so how about cutting the crap?
I never said anything specifically about you until you butted into my conversation with EMILYNGHIEM. If my conversation with someone else hurt your feelings you need to deal with that on your own instead of blaming me.

In order for me to hate you there would need to be some reason for me to consider you dangerous are particularly relevant. Since you hold no relevancy other than me addressing you right now in this moment I have no reason to hate you. Most likely your just another white boy that has taken exception to what I was saying. All I can say to that is tough titty.

I never said anything specifically about you until you butted into my conversation with EMILYNGHIEM. If my conversation with someone else hurt your feelings you need to deal with that on your own instead of blaming me.

In order for me to hate you there would need to be some reason for me to consider you dangerous are particularly relevant. Since you hold no relevancy other than me addressing you right now in this moment I have no reason to hate you. Most likely your just another white boy that has taken exception to what I was saying. All I can say to that is tough titty.

Who cares when or why you said it? the fact is you said it, you are hateful in the very same way black people claim anyone who insults them with ad homs is hateful. Funny you should bring up feelings like that when that is pretty much the entire premise your stupid white doll example.

Yes, you are offensive to me, but I have never asked for sympathy. Just asked specific questions which you cant answer. I would really like to know the white elite people pulling my strings, so I want their names and what they are doing to me. Will you answer? nah, you can't I bet since you are just another hand waving shit talker who thinks they are 'relevant'.

True. I dont take what most whites say seriously. I know that most of them live in fabricated reality based on delusion. It hard to take what white people say seriously because I realize that most of you dont have a clue about the con job thats been run on you lower class whites. I dont know what sharing my story about being harassed by cops everyday has to do with that but maybe you are just venting and digressed or maybe you can explain the correlation to me?

I dont know if I have told you this before but its really known of my business what you assume about me. What you think or dont think about me personally holds no relevance. Many things are beyond your comprehension like why people take me seriously. Thats something you are going to have to deal with internally instead of asking for help in ostracizing me. I dont think you hold enough credibilty to cause everyone on the board to cease responding or conversing with me. Your actions in calling for help betray a fundamental emotional weakness you need to address. I dont have to like or take white people seriously. Nothing you wish can stop that. I suggest you cease from reading my posts if they cause you emotional trauma. If you want to converse with me then you are going to have to stop wearing your emotions on your sleeve and just talk.

You got it wrong, i didn't say I suggest people ostracize you, It was my suggestion that they show you the same RESPECT you show them. If that means that they ostracize you, I guess thats on you then.

Dear Asclepias Yes WITHIN the American framework and history of importing and enslaving African slaves,
including forced rapes of White Irish slaves by Black slaves, DID create the generational phobic hatred
that is racism carried to this day until it is fully healed.

There was a Native American speaker I heard last Sunday (who BTW not only acknowledged what you said before about the Iroquois influencing the Founding Fathers in the Constitutional concept of union of the several states under a policy of PEACE, but also said that sustainability for future generations, and equality of women and men were also principles of the Native tribes that the founders didn't fully adopt with the other tenets)
who shared tribal stories as a reminder this culture is older than the Europeans; the Native Americans also came out of Africa before migrating through Asia to populate the Americas.

He acknowledged that Native tribes ALSO went through their days of wars and slavery.
That all cultures go through these cycles to learn to get back in harmony with nature.

So it may be in this political and social context, in America there is historically the rift between
White founders descendants associated with power behind govt and corporations
and Black slaves and descendants associated with the lower classes, workers and prison populations.

You can blame it on the White culture and lineage,
or you can look at the bigger pattern of overpopulation and people wanting to settle and control ownership of land under tribal leaders which causes class wars and enslavement of workers by owners.

One reason so much focus is placed on the White culture, is the English language and linear way of thinking is used to document history in a two dimensional timeline. We as humans tend to use this as a central way of organizing and telling the story of human history in a linear fashion we can follow. So it tends to dominate.

But as the Native American speaker said, it doesn't make these older cultures less prominent
just because they relied on oral history instead of written history. But they end up dominating
the media and history books, etc. because the holistic type of "relative and interconnected history"
is harder to capture in linear format. Many cultures use mythical storytelling, and the African cultural
history is often captured in spoken work poetry and song to translate this oral history into modern media.

The White culture remains dominant, but it is not the cause.
Just like many African historians will explain that the concepts in math and the academic
university systems and structures are modeled after older systems that came out of Africa first.

So if you are going to give credit to Africans and Native Americans for developing
some of the same concepts from these older cultures that "Whites made famous and got credited for"
(such as the college system of university departments and the natural laws America's Constitution was founded on) then also REMEMBER that the practice of slavery was also inherent in these
cultures and "made famous by Whites who adopted that and got blamed for it"

It is unfair to credit the good things while blaming the bad things.

What racial bias will do, on both sides, if the Whites are biased against Blacks
they will put more weight on the White contributions and dismiss or downplay contributions from Blacks.
I've seen thread on USMB basically saying "what have Blacks contributed compared with Whites"
While the Blacks biased against the Whites will
put MORE emphasis on the evil and oppression by Whites on other minorities
and either de-emphasize the good contributions of Whites or downplay the
slavery and oppression that the other cultures have also inflicted in enslaving people.

All cultures have equal contributions, both strengths and weaknesses.
And what I've found Asclepias, is that the worse the weakness and greater the problems
that a group has experienced or imposed; the GREATER the positive contributions
that come from this debt and damage. So if we finish the process, the justice comes out equal.

The greater the sacrifice loss and oppression, the greater the reward when justice comes.
We don't have to compete to put one group above or below the other.
We are not the same, but when we look at the bigger picture, and compare
the plusses and minusses, they will be relative and balance out the scales.
You forgot that the system of slavery created by whites was the worst ever and based on race. Basically youre employing a logical fallacy to pretend slavery under whites was no different.

Link to how whites created the concept of slavery?
Link to your GED proving you actually passed a test that says you can read.

I call shenanigans. Slavery has existed for millennia. The estimates are that 21 to 36 million people live as slaves today. Most humans throughout history lived as either slaves or serfs. The U.S. system of LIBERTY is sadly a rarity, and it exists because of the philosophy and values of WHITE Western Civilization. But you can't get over the fact that slavery once existed in the U.S. and forget that millions of WHITE people died to end slavery.

Your (or perhaps you would better understand "youre") energy would be better spent on freeing slaves today than in moaning about the 19th century and earlier.

Slavery Today « Free the Slaves
You lack credibility so you could call it the gospel truth and no one would care.

Case in point

You got it wrong, i didn't say I suggest people ostracize you, It was my suggestion that they show you the same RESPECT you show them. If that means that they ostracize you, I guess thats on you then.
Actually I got it right. I'm extremely perceptive. When you said you recommend that others see me only as a joke you are calling for help in ostracizing me all because you lack the ability to deal with your emotions. I dont mind if they do but just know I know thats exactly what you want. If people showed me the same respect I showed them then we wouldnt get into this state of insulting each other. I'm cool with people even if we disagree until they mess up and say something disrespectful IMO. Once they do that they lose my respect.

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.

Do the neg
A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.

Do the 3rd world negros in Africa throw birthday parties for their children? I suspect that the blacks in America are spoiled and if they are lucky enough to get a white kid to come to their stupid birthday party. They should be thankful. The dumb ass black kid can always throw the offending book in the trash after the white kid leaves.

See there is a problem sending a white kid to a black's birthday party with cash or a gift certificate. The black mom or dad or one of their relatives will just spend the gift on crack.

Actually I got it right. I'm extremely perceptive. When you said you recommend that others see me only as a joke you are calling for help in ostracizing me all because you lack the ability to deal with your emotions. I dont mind if they do but just know I know thats exactly what you want. If people showed me the same respect I showed them then we wouldnt get into this state of insulting each other. I'm cool with people even if we disagree until they mess up and say something disrespectful IMO. Once they do that they lose my respect.

I used the word JOKE, because those were your OWN words in the previous post. the point being, you have said many times you don't care what a white man thinks or has to say, so why should I or anyone else give credit to your opinion when you link everyone to your racial Bias. If you dont see how what you do is extremely disrespectful your not nearly as perceptive as you think you are.

I used the word JOKE, because those were your OWN words in the previous post. the point being, you have said many times you don't care what a white man thinks or has to say, so why should I or anyone else give credit to your opinion when you link everyone to your racial Bias. If you dont see how what you do is extremely disrespectful your not nearly as perceptive as you think you are.
I never recommended anyone treat you as a joke. I dont need anyone elses help doing so if thats the decision I come to. If I treat you as a joke that is my own personal opinion and I have no say so in what others do with you. You on the other hand recommended that people treat me as a joke which IMO shows me you need some assistance.

You ask why should you or anyone else give credit to my opinion? I have never really given that much thought to be honest. I've always assumed that you giving credit or not giving credit was a personal choice. I certainly dont give a lot of people credit on this board for having a valid point in most of the opinions they scribe in their posts and its not shocking to me that others feel the same about mine. I do see myself as extremely disrespectful to certain people. Thats intentional due to the disrespect they have shown me.

Do the neg

Do the 3rd world negros in Africa throw birthday parties for their children? I suspect that the blacks in America are spoiled and if they are lucky enough to get a white kid to come to their stupid birthday party. They should be thankful. The dumb ass black kid can always throw the offending book in the trash after the white kid leaves.

See there is a problem sending a white kid to a black's birthday party with cash or a gift certificate. The black mom or dad or one of their relatives will just spend the gift on crack.
If third world honkys can have brithday parties why wouldnt third world Blacks have birthday parties? Its not lucky to have a white kid at your party. Theyre white and not some great treat the Black child should be happy for. Thats like saying its lucky a rabid chimp came to your party.

Do the neg

If third world honkys can have brithday parties why wouldnt third world Blacks have birthday parties? Its not lucky to have a white kid at your party. Theyre white and not some great treat the Black child should be happy for. Thats like saying its lucky a rabid chimp came to your party.

Maybe ..if the chimp had a bag of crack.

Do the neg

Cave chimps like crack just as much as they like meth. Either way they are not welcome at a Black childs party.

Do the neg

Cave chimps like crack just as much as they like meth. Either way they are not welcome at a Black childs party.

"Cave chimps"? How weak. I wouldn't know about meth. I tried a little cocaine back in the late 70's and early 80's. I flew into Colombia a few times and the stuff was given to me. It wasn't the garbage that the black community sells on street corners these days. In the circles I ran everyone had money and when not working we partied frequently. Blow was just part of the culture. Nobody I knew came into contact with the monkeys on the street corners. You guys just constantly were trying to cheat each other selling garbage and fake shit and usually somebody got shot for the effort. My people occasionally enjoyed pure coke as well as the best pot. The stuff I flew in was the highest quality in the world. You blacks were wasting all your time chasing a high that didn't exist and killing each other over garbage. Funny really. White people, at least the ones I hung with didn't chase anything. They had the money and expected the highest quality and it was brought to them. They didn't want "party favors" to run or ruin their lives and had enough self control to keep that form of entertainment in it's place.

Do the neg

"Cave chimps"? How weak. I wouldn't know about meth. I tried a little cocaine back in the late 70's and early 80's. I flew into Colombia a few times and the stuff was given to me. It wasn't the garbage that the black community sells on street corners these days. In the circles I ran everyone had money and when not working we partied frequently. Blow was just part of the culture. Nobody I knew came into contact with the monkeys on the street corners. You guys just constantly were trying to cheat each other selling garbage and fake shit and usually somebody got shot for the effort. My people occasionally enjoyed pure coke as well as the best pot. The stuff I flew in was the highest quality in the world. You blacks were wasting all your time chasing a high that didn't exist and killing each other over garbage. Funny really. White people, at least the ones I hung with didn't chase anything. They had the money and expected the highest quality and it was brought to them. They didn't want "party favors" to run or ruin their lives and had enough self control to keep that form of entertainment in it's place.
Yes cave chimps. Yes you are weak. Of course you know about meth. Its wrecking your communities.

Thanks for sharing your criminal lifestyle with everyone. You just proved whites are naturally inclined to be criminals.

Yes cave chimps. Yes you are weak. Of course you know about meth. Its wrecking your communities.

Thanks for sharing your criminal lifestyle with everyone. You just proved whites are naturally inclined to be criminals.

then why do blacks commit violent crime at 7 times the rate of whites?

Who told you that and why do you believe it? Another white person I suppose?

Who told you that and why do you believe it? Another white person I suppose?

The FBI and Department of Justice, you know- the one headed by a black woman. I actually educate myself on such matters unlike you. I believe it because it is true, everyone knows it is true and that is why nobody wants to live in black neighborhoods.

Old quote from Jesse Jackson: "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating." Jesse Jackson - Wikiquote

Forum List

Back