White Privilege Is When......

Yes cave chimps. Yes you are weak. Of course you know about meth. Its wrecking your communities.

Thanks for sharing your criminal lifestyle with everyone. You just proved whites are naturally inclined to be criminals.

then why do blacks commit violent crime at 7 times the rate of whites?
Who told you that and why do you believe it? Another white person I suppose?

The FBI and Department of Justice, you know- the one headed by a black woman. I actually educate myself on such matters unlike you. I believe it because it is true, everyone knows it is true and that is why nobody wants to live in black neighborhoods.

Old quote from Jesse Jackson: "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating." Jesse Jackson - Wikiquote
The FBI doesnt take into account all whites world wide nor even all the one here in the US. Whites are the most violent parasites to every roam the planet. Your own historians have documented youre animal like tendency for violence. So you need to get more sources than the FBI cave gibbon.

Yes cave chimps. Yes you are weak. Of course you know about meth. Its wrecking your communities.

Thanks for sharing your criminal lifestyle with everyone. You just proved whites are naturally inclined to be criminals.

The FBI and Department of Justice, you know- the one headed by a black woman. I actually educate myself on such matters unlike you. I believe it because it is true, everyone knows it is true and that is why nobody wants to live in black neighborhoods.

Old quote from Jesse Jackson: "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating." Jesse Jackson - Wikiquote
The FBI doesnt take into account all whites world wide nor even all the one here in the US. Whites are the most violent parasites to every roam the planet. Your own historians have documented youre animal like tendency for violence. So you need to get more sources than the FBI cave gibbon.

You are a racist moron.

You are a racist moron.
Youre a racist cave chimp.

You are a racist moron.

At least I know how to properly use an apostrophe, bub.

It would not matter, look it up yourself, the violent crime rates are much lower in white societies than black ones. Nigeria, Central African republic, and Congo versus Canada, Germany, and Finland. Everyone would rather live in the former 3 eh? study migration patterns, well maybe just study period

You see I try and be educated before I speak, maybe you should give it a shot. BTW what other 'sources'? your stupid drivel I suppose?

It would not matter, look it up yourself, the violent crime rates are much lower in white societies than black ones. Nigeria, Central African republic, and Congo versus Canada, Germany, and Finland. Everyone would rather live in the former 3 eh? study migration patterns, well maybe just study period

You see I try and be educated before I speak, maybe you should give it a shot.

Violent behavior is not caused by RACE - it is caused by culture and values.

what difference does it make if one race has certain culture and values versus another?

You are a racist moron.

That doesnt stop you from being a cave chimp.

what difference does it make if one race has certain culture and values versus another?

Really? How about English Common Law vs. the Napoleonic Code vs. Serf-owing Authoritarianism vs. Tribal Slave cultures? Are these morally equivalent to you?

You see I try and be educated before I speak, maybe you should give it a shot. BTW what other 'sources'? your stupid drivel I suppose?
I dont need to look it up. Youre trying to prove to me Blacks are more violent. Thats impossible because whites have documented their violence. Practically everyone knows whites are more violent than anyone.

Whites have fucked up cultures and values. You must be a sister wife.

You are a racist moron.

I'm tired of your vile racism. You are now the second person on my Ignore list. I think USMB will be a much more enjoyable place without your constant one note stream of Racist Spew.

I dont need to look it up. Youre trying to prove to me Blacks are more violent. Thats impossible because whites have documented their violence. Practically everyone knows whites are more violent than anyone.

show me the documents then

You are a racist moron.

I'm tired of your vile racism. You are now the second person on my Ignore list. I think USMB will be a much more enjoyable place without your constant one note stream of Racist Spew.
I dont care what you are tired of. Its probably best you put me on your ignore list. That way you will be insulated from the truth.

Look them up. Start with all the world wars and then go backwards. Better yet read a history book.

Really? How about English Common Law vs. the Napoleonic Code vs. Serf-owing Authoritarianism vs. Tribal Slave cultures? Are these morally equivalent to you?

I am talking about today in the here and now in my world. Blacks in the US go out of their way to point out how they have their own black culture with black this and that. They want to make sure that we whites know they are different. Then whether you call it race or culture doesn't matter, they own their high violent crime rate.

As far as differing white cultures today, sure, but lets do an experiment. Add up all white cultures and all black cultures and compare. Then we have a racial comparison.

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.

"White privilege" is when a white and black student applies for the same collage, with the same grades and test scores, might even have grown up in the same neighborhood, the black student gets in, and the white student does not because of his or her race ....That's "white privilege"

I am talking about today in the here and now in my world. Blacks in the US go out of their way to point out how they have their own black culture with black this and that. They want to make sure that we whites know they are different. Then whether you call it race or culture doesn't matter, they own their high violent crime rate.

As far as differing white cultures today, sure, but lets do an experiment. Add up all white cultures and all black cultures and compare. Then we have a racial comparison.

I don't buy into that tribal culture crap. The U.S. has a unique culture of assimilation. The problems we have now is the agenda of splitting everyone into tribes based on race. I'm not participating in that.

Sorry but I didnt give you permission to limit it to today. Thats pretty dumb to limit it to today in order to get a complete picture.

What do you mean by add up all the cultures and compare?

Look them up. Start with all the world wars and then go backwards. Better yet read a history book.

I am talking violence today between civilians, nobody cares about WWII when choosing a place to live. Quiz: where did the Syrians want to flee to, a white society or a black one?

Forum List

Back