White people were put on this Earth to be.......................Oppressive

Fuck your ideas of white Racism.

Many of the most successful blacks in the world have found their success in white countries.

The Slave Trade existed long before the rise of white European countries and has its roots in the Middle East and North Africa. As a matter of fact, my ancestors in Sicily were taken as slaves by black North Africans and sold in the Middle East hundreds of years before the first black slave was sold in the Americas.

Finally, if it wasn’t for the white man, slavery would still be legal in most of the world.

When the fuck are you going to thank the white man for ending a practice in the majority of the world that started by your own ancestors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know when and how the slave trade started and....

" Modern Italians are descended from the Roman Empire, and they were famous for their slave trade. Their form of government actually had firm rules on how and where slaves fit in the greater scheme of things. Every Roman household above the poverty line had slaves of one sort or another, and that's all over the empire, which was enormous. And a lot of those slaves were Italian (Roman) by birth--they were born into the slave class. When Rome was sacked by the Germanic tribes (Goths, Visigoths, etc...) the tribes did try to continue running the Empire the way it had been run. That included continuing the tradition of owning slaves. Since the Romans had no more power, it's natural that more of them became slaves, but it wasn't on a huge scale. So, that's the one time. I should note, however, that black Africans were already being traded as slaves all over the Levant, North Africa, and the Mediterranean by that time--they had been enslaved very early on.

In my head, I've run over every single instance of black enslavement, and I can't think of a single time when Italians were enslaved first on a large scale. The Romans I mentioned above weren't tremendously picky, and they did trade slaves across all the areas I mentioned, and since they did enslave other Romans (Italians), there were Italian slaves in those places as well. But there were always more black slaves, and they were always enslaved first.

I mean no disrespect to your friend, but Italians are considered "white men" too. I think she might be a little confused on the details."

Were the Italians slaves before Africans?

So lets us look at the bacs who enslaved whites.

"While black Africans were loaded on ships to Europe and the Americas in the 16th and 17th century, Africans also engaged in slave trade that involved the purchase and humiliating torture of white captives. During that time, it was common to have white slaves in the markets of the Barbary Coasts awaiting purchase. About 1.2 million whites were held captive on African shores during this era, a tenth of the number of black Africans sold into slavery, but nonetheless, a significant amount."

The white man did not end slavery as there are millions of slaves today in so called white nations.

Modern slavery is a reality also in Europe
Modern-day slavery in focus + Europe | Global-development | The Guardian
Modern Slavery in Europe
‘Modern-day slavery’ on the rise in Europe: report

In addition white dumb ass, there was the system of apartheid after slavery here and in other white countries that lasted by law until 1991 in South Africa.

We do not thank the white man for correcting his mistakes. His mistakes have cost us money and lives.

Now take your little weak argument and temper tantum back to stormfront with the other losers.

you left out several thousand years. ROME IS RECENT HISTORY

The greatest accomplishments on Earths history are from whites.Wanna argue ?
Plus whites have interfered with the development of Africans and Chinese... There is no evidence that any race is better in any way than any other. Europe was perfectly position climate-wise and natural resources wise. Bloody English anyway LOL and I am English, could have chosen to be English when I was 18.

Sorta like the Mongol Hordes didn't exist, hey? Or Ottomans in the Balkans and Nth Africa/mid east.

Greg
I would say that industrialism and European colonialism and interference arrived at about the same time.

So yellow and brown hordes are OK?? lol. And yet the most deadly regimes have been German, Russian and Chinese/tribute states with Blacks in Africa their own worst enemies. This white bashing stuff is just dumb.
It starts with Whites complaining about blacks having no civilizations. Very likely because the whites destroyed it.

What does? Persians weren't a civilisation? Babylonians? Carthaginians? Egyptians? Mayans, Incas, Etc Etc??
C'mon; you can do better than that!!!

However, what did all of them have in common that the Brits got rid of in 1833?

Greg

Plus whites have interfered with the development of Africans and Chinese... There is no evidence that any race is better in any way than any other. Europe was perfectly position climate-wise and natural resources wise. Bloody English anyway LOL and I am English, could have chosen to be English when I was 18.

Sorta like the Mongol Hordes didn't exist, hey? Or Ottomans in the Balkans and Nth Africa/mid east.

Greg
I would say that industrialism and European colonialism and interference arrived at about the same time.

So yellow and brown hordes are OK?? lol. And yet the most deadly regimes have been German, Russian and Chinese/tribute states with Blacks in Africa their own worst enemies. This white bashing stuff is just dumb.
It starts with Whites complaining about blacks having no civilizations. Very likely because the whites destroyed it.

What does? Persians weren't a civilisation? Babylonians? Carthaginians? Egyptians? Mayans, Incas, Etc Etc??

Greg
The white bashing is what begins with whites complaining about blacks having no civilizations back in Africa. That is being proved untrue.

Greg

Greg
The white bashing is what begins with whites complaining about blacks having no civilizations back in Africa. That is being proved untrue.

"being proven" ?? WAT DOES DAT MEAN ? I is old----I nevah hoid anyone
claim that black Africans "had no civilizations"

Greg

Greg
Africa was far behind the whites and still is
a lot of them didn't even have a written language

Shame how progressives have nearly destroyed what liberalism built, including comedy. It's a bigger shame racism is up their asses 24/7 while they project.

I've never heard of Amanda Seales, she was on HBO last night. I watched her for 2-3 minutes. Within the first 20 seconds I recognized she didn't have any talent. Within the next minute she told the audience there are two types of white people. The first are cool in-spite of themselves. The rest are all racist and and and....................WHITES ARE ONLY HERE TO BE OPPRESSIVE, thus are lessor humans and must be punished.

Dumb bitch doesn't know how EVERY race has had slaves at some time in their past, and whites gave up slavery well over 100 years before she was born. Racism is up her ass so far she doesn't recognize she's likely never met a slave before. I have, it was my great grandmother and she was white.
White conservatives are racist, white progressives and liberals may be racist too but they try to fight it.
black liberals are racist, black conservatives and liberals may be racist too but they try to fight it.

I've never heard of Amanda Seales, she was on HBO last night. I watched her for 2-3 minutes. Within the first 20 seconds I recognized she didn't have any talent. Within the next minute she told the audience there are two types of white people. The first are cool in-spite of themselves. The rest are all racist and and and....................WHITES ARE ONLY HERE TO BE OPPRESSIVE, thus are lessor humans and must be punished.

amanda seals, child abuse, kendrick lamar.jpg

If Ms. Beales said this, there is no doubt she's suffering from a mental disease affecting far too many illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded American citizens.

Sadly, Ms. Beales, like MOST reasonably intelligent and educated black or American women of African descent, refuses to recognize WHY large numbers of Americans and foreign born people fearfully view black American women with low regard.

Risking hostile public condemnation, threats of violence and illogical HATEFUL name-calling, these apparent caring, RESPONSIBLE American citizens share with our world their thoughts, concerns and opinions about a significant population of American citizens they believe is doing great emotional harm to our Nation's most precious assets, as well as impugning the image of black or American citizens of African descent.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRq6_AYOBs/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg
Peace.

We all wonder what the hell Obama did for 8 years....this is what he did....create hatred and mistrust in white people....its become a fad that is very dangerous...and when I see guilt ridden whites join in for whatever reason I know its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.....

Actually, I believe credible evidence exists indicating apparent PRO BLACK minded Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim President Barack Obama and his lovely PRO BLACK minded, star struck wife may have WANTED non-black American and foreign born ppl to HATE and MISTRUST black American citizens:

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Peace.

Shame how progressives have nearly destroyed what liberalism built, including comedy. It's a bigger shame racism is up their asses 24/7 while they project.

Dumb bitch doesn't know how EVERY race has had slaves at some time in their past, and whites gave up slavery well over 100 years before she was born. Racism is up her ass so far she doesn't recognize she's likely never met a slave before. I have, it was my great grandmother and she was white.

America is the only country that fought itself to end slavery.

Think about that for a minute.

But even at that, today there is more slavery than at any other point in human history. Shh!. Nobody tell her, not that she could process that.

White conservatives are racist, white progressives and liberals may be racist too but they try to fight it.
black liberals are racist, black conservatives and liberals may be racist too but they try to fight it.
Absolutely ridiculous new GOP theory to go with many others. Racism is believing another race is inferior and discriminating against them. Blacks don't do that and they don't have the power to discriminate in housing and employment. Hating racists is not racism, brainwashed functional morons.

Greg

"being proven" ?? WAT DOES DAT MEAN ? I is old----I nevah hoid anyone
claim that black Africans "had no civilizations"
You have to be kidding check harmonicas post 2 after yours LOL

Absolutely ridiculous new GOP theory to go with many others. Racism is believing another race is inferior and discriminating against them. Blacks don't do that and they don't have the power to discriminate in housing and employment. Hating racists is not racism, brainwashed functional morons.
Absolutely ridiculous new Dem theory to go with many others. Racism is believing another race is inferior and discriminating against them. Whites don't do that and they don't have the power to discriminate in housing and employment. Hating racists is not racism, brainwashed functional morons.

the MSM spews white hatred everyday
Just hatred of white Republicans, which about 90% of the people in the world do... Selfish short-sighted ignorant racist brainwashed militaristic right-wing functional moron assholes politically... Otherwise I love them dearly but for crying out loud read something change the channel...

Just hatred of white Republicans, which about 90% of the people in the world do... Selfish short-sighted ignorant racist brainwashed militaristic right-wing functional moron assholes politically... Otherwise I love them dearly but for crying out loud read something change the channel...

So you don't hate BLAK Republicans?? Of course you do. You're just a shallow fool partisan.

Greg

they don't have the power to discriminate in housing and employment
really???!!!
the blacks fire a white for ------------------------------being white !!!!!!!!!!
BAM!!!
White instructor wins discrimination lawsuit against historically black college
The producers of the Broadway musical "Hamilton" issued a casting call specifying "non-white" actors for auditions.
FACT CHECK: Producers of 'Hamilton' Issued 'Non-White' Casting Call
another bigger BAM!!!!!
''''[Miranda said that the portrayal of Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and other white historical figures by black and Hispanic actors should not require any substantial suspension of disbelief by audience members. "Our cast looks like America looks now, and that's certainly intentional", he said. "It's a way of pulling you into the story and allowing you to leave whatever cultural baggage you have about the founding fathers at the door."[145] He noted "We're telling the story of old, dead white men but we're using actors of color, and that makes the story more immediate and more accessible to a contemporary audience.''''

WTF??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
the blacks are MORE racist than the whites
they are OBSESSED with race to the point it warps their minds
blacks ARE racist and discriminate
god fucking damn you people are in some universe out there
....you are trying to say blacks are NOT HUMAN/inhuman = they don't crap the same/breathe the same
...blacks CAN'T commit murder/hate crimes etc
Hamilton (musical) - Wikipedia

Last edited:

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
this is a proven fact--so they are more hateful per capita
you CAN'T prove the dumbshit you are saying

So you don't hate BLAK Republicans?? Of course you do. You're just a shallow fool partisan.

Greg
I don't hate Republicans at all. Where I live is 73% Trump. Great people but extremely careless in their politics, and actually racist very politely. Because they don't know any LOL

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
this is a proven fact--so they are more hateful per capita
you CAN'T prove the dumbshit you are saying
That is not true. Blacks just trying to get some money LOL and the only Spike and violence has been against Jews blacks gays and Muslims since Trump started...

Forum List

Back