White people were put on this Earth to be.......................Oppressive

Anytime I'm running the channels, and I come across a black stand-up comedian performing, I change the station immediately. They cannot go ten seconds without injecting race into their performance. It get's so fucking old, best thing to do is just move along.

Pretty much literally spoken. Honest to God I watched some fuck comedian a few months ago, again for only a minute or so and it was the same BS.

Once upon a time comedians tried to overcome their lack of talent by yelling cuss words. Today they employ racism. It's a real shithole.
Maybe we should get more
Shame how progressives have nearly destroyed what liberalism built, including comedy. It's a bigger shame racism is up their asses 24/7 while they project.

I've never heard of Amanda Seales, she was on HBO last night. I watched her for 2-3 minutes. Within the first 20 seconds I recognized she didn't have any talent. Within the next minute she told the audience there are two types of white people. The first are cool in-spite of themselves. The rest are all racist and and and....................WHITES ARE ONLY HERE TO BE OPPRESSIVE, thus are lessor humans and must be punished.

Dumb bitch doesn't know how EVERY race has had slaves at some time in their past, and whites gave up slavery well over 100 years before she was born. Racism is up her ass so far she doesn't recognize she's likely never met a slave before. I have, it was my great grandmother and she was white.

Sounds like someone got too close to home with their bit.

Right fuck-head, I'm racist cuz U R. That's how stink-progs operate.

This is pointless. It doesn't apply to you or anyone else. It was declared "case closed" because it's prog-speak and prog-speak doesn't require a point or context.

Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.
Meh...We just detest projecting and un-self-aware racist peckerheads like you.

Prog-speak as well, or more to the point it's projection.

Last edited:
The greatest accomplishments on Earths history are from whites.Wanna argue ?
Plus whites have interfered with the development of Africans and Chinese... There is no evidence that any race is better in any way than any other. Europe was perfectly position climate-wise and natural resources wise. Bloody English anyway LOL and I am English, could have chosen to be English when I was 18.

When I go to Europe I get tangled up. In Italy someone at the rail station took me to my seats; had no idea what the tip should be so just put my hand into my pocket and took out all my change; they then helped themselves. Didn't get caught like that again...sorta thought it was their job at the time.

Different mind set.

Recently I was getting off my boat after a few days fishing and went to the local "trendy" wharf with my lifejacket and some gear in a bag to get a coffee. I was "moved on" several times until a lass at a Bistro gave me a free cup of coffee. We had a chat about being a "bag man" maybe in appearance but I gave her a $20 tip. Gotta encourage compassion.

Greg

Plus whites have interfered with the development of Africans and Chinese... There is no evidence that any race is better in any way than any other. Europe was perfectly position climate-wise and natural resources wise. Bloody English anyway LOL and I am English, could have chosen to be English when I was 18.

Sorta like the Mongol Hordes didn't exist, hey? Or Ottomans in the Balkans and Nth Africa/mid east.

Greg

Fuck your ideas of white Racism.

Many of the most successful blacks in the world have found their success in white countries.

The Slave Trade existed long before the rise of white European countries and has its roots in the Middle East and North Africa. As a matter of fact, my ancestors in Sicily were taken as slaves by black North Africans and sold in the Middle East hundreds of years before the first black slave was sold in the Americas.

Finally, if it wasn’t for the white man, slavery would still be legal in most of the world.

When the fuck are you going to thank the white man for ending a practice in the majority of the world that started by your own ancestors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know when and how the slave trade started and....

" Modern Italians are descended from the Roman Empire, and they were famous for their slave trade. Their form of government actually had firm rules on how and where slaves fit in the greater scheme of things. Every Roman household above the poverty line had slaves of one sort or another, and that's all over the empire, which was enormous. And a lot of those slaves were Italian (Roman) by birth--they were born into the slave class. When Rome was sacked by the Germanic tribes (Goths, Visigoths, etc...) the tribes did try to continue running the Empire the way it had been run. That included continuing the tradition of owning slaves. Since the Romans had no more power, it's natural that more of them became slaves, but it wasn't on a huge scale. So, that's the one time. I should note, however, that black Africans were already being traded as slaves all over the Levant, North Africa, and the Mediterranean by that time--they had been enslaved very early on.

In my head, I've run over every single instance of black enslavement, and I can't think of a single time when Italians were enslaved first on a large scale. The Romans I mentioned above weren't tremendously picky, and they did trade slaves across all the areas I mentioned, and since they did enslave other Romans (Italians), there were Italian slaves in those places as well. But there were always more black slaves, and they were always enslaved first.

I mean no disrespect to your friend, but Italians are considered "white men" too. I think she might be a little confused on the details."

Were the Italians slaves before Africans?

So lets us look at the bacs who enslaved whites.

"While black Africans were loaded on ships to Europe and the Americas in the 16th and 17th century, Africans also engaged in slave trade that involved the purchase and humiliating torture of white captives. During that time, it was common to have white slaves in the markets of the Barbary Coasts awaiting purchase. About 1.2 million whites were held captive on African shores during this era, a tenth of the number of black Africans sold into slavery, but nonetheless, a significant amount."

The white man did not end slavery as there are millions of slaves today in so called white nations.

Modern slavery is a reality also in Europe
Modern-day slavery in focus + Europe | Global-development | The Guardian
Modern Slavery in Europe
‘Modern-day slavery’ on the rise in Europe: report

In addition white dumb ass, there was the system of apartheid after slavery here and in other white countries that lasted by law until 1991 in South Africa.

We do not thank the white man for correcting his mistakes. His mistakes have cost us money and lives.

Now take your little weak argument and temper tantum back to stormfront with the other losers.

we-wuz-kangz-meme-2.jpg

I lived during legalized segregation and now modern racism.

Two things you have benefitted from.
blablablaracismblablabla

View attachment 243902

Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.
Also the language of a violent race that commit most of the crime.

View attachment 243906

At the end of the 13th century, when the first European traveler encountered the Great Benin City in West Africa (present Nigeria), he wrote: “The town seems to be very great. When you enter into it, you go into a great broad street, not paved, which seems to be seven or eight times broader than the Warmoes Street in Amsterdam. The Kings palace is a collection of buildings. There are numerous apartments for the Prince`s ministers and fine galleries, most of which are as big as those on the Exchange at Amsterdam. The town is composed of thirty main streets, very straight and 120 feet wide. The houses are, arranged in good order. These people are in no way inferior to the Dutch as regards cleanliness; they wash and scrub their houses so well that they are polished and shining likes a looking glass.”

But sadly, in 1897, Benin City was destroyed by the British forces under Admiral Harry Rawson. The city was looted, blown up and burnt to the ground.

In the Gold Coast (present day Ghana), was the powerful Asante Kingdom. Its capital city-Kumasi housed the kingdom’s palace known as the ‘Manhyia Palace’. It was a complex drawn in sketch similar to a Norman castle but more elegant in its architecture.

The city itself consisted of many courtyards, each surrounded with alcoves and verandas, and having two gates or doors, so that each yard was a thoroughfare. A tree always stood in the courtyard which was the central point of a family compound.

The Tree of Life was the altar for family offerings to God. There were upstairs toilets. Promenades and public squares, cosmopolitan lives, exquisite architecture and everywhere spotless and ordered. Wealth of architecture, history, prosperity and extremely modern living were found in the city. All these were documented in the 1800s in drawings and photographs. The mysterious Golden Stool which was believed to have been given to the Asante people from the sky by their gods served as sacred tool for the people.

But at the end of the 19th century, British forces conquered the city. It was blown up and destroyed by fire. Items in the palace including the Golden Stool were looted and the King and Queen sent to exile in Seychelles Island. That was the end of the Asante Kingdom.

How European Colonial Masters Destroyed Africa’s Cities and Monuments-Part One

Blown up and destroyed by fire. Looted, blown up and burnt to the ground. Whites did this.

Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.

Sorta like the Mongol Hordes didn't exist, hey? Or Ottomans in the Balkans and Nth Africa/mid east.

Greg
I would say that industrialism and European colonialism and interference arrived at about the same time.

Greg
I would say that industrialism and European colonialism and interference arrived at about the same time.
No doubt the Mongols delayed Russian development and Eastern European just like the Ottoman empire did in their areas.

Fuck your ideas of white Racism.

Many of the most successful blacks in the world have found their success in white countries.

The Slave Trade existed long before the rise of white European countries and has its roots in the Middle East and North Africa. As a matter of fact, my ancestors in Sicily were taken as slaves by black North Africans and sold in the Middle East hundreds of years before the first black slave was sold in the Americas.

Finally, if it wasn’t for the white man, slavery would still be legal in most of the world.

When the fuck are you going to thank the white man for ending a practice in the majority of the world that started by your own ancestors?

I know when and how the slave trade started and....

" Modern Italians are descended from the Roman Empire, and they were famous for their slave trade. Their form of government actually had firm rules on how and where slaves fit in the greater scheme of things. Every Roman household above the poverty line had slaves of one sort or another, and that's all over the empire, which was enormous. And a lot of those slaves were Italian (Roman) by birth--they were born into the slave class. When Rome was sacked by the Germanic tribes (Goths, Visigoths, etc...) the tribes did try to continue running the Empire the way it had been run. That included continuing the tradition of owning slaves. Since the Romans had no more power, it's natural that more of them became slaves, but it wasn't on a huge scale. So, that's the one time. I should note, however, that black Africans were already being traded as slaves all over the Levant, North Africa, and the Mediterranean by that time--they had been enslaved very early on.

In my head, I've run over every single instance of black enslavement, and I can't think of a single time when Italians were enslaved first on a large scale. The Romans I mentioned above weren't tremendously picky, and they did trade slaves across all the areas I mentioned, and since they did enslave other Romans (Italians), there were Italian slaves in those places as well. But there were always more black slaves, and they were always enslaved first.

I mean no disrespect to your friend, but Italians are considered "white men" too. I think she might be a little confused on the details."

Were the Italians slaves before Africans?

So lets us look at the bacs who enslaved whites.

"While black Africans were loaded on ships to Europe and the Americas in the 16th and 17th century, Africans also engaged in slave trade that involved the purchase and humiliating torture of white captives. During that time, it was common to have white slaves in the markets of the Barbary Coasts awaiting purchase. About 1.2 million whites were held captive on African shores during this era, a tenth of the number of black Africans sold into slavery, but nonetheless, a significant amount."

The white man did not end slavery as there are millions of slaves today in so called white nations.

Modern slavery is a reality also in Europe
Modern-day slavery in focus + Europe | Global-development | The Guardian
Modern Slavery in Europe
‘Modern-day slavery’ on the rise in Europe: report

In addition white dumb ass, there was the system of apartheid after slavery here and in other white countries that lasted by law until 1991 in South Africa.

We do not thank the white man for correcting his mistakes. His mistakes have cost us money and lives.

Now take your little weak argument and temper tantum back to stormfront with the other losers.

You are a true moron. Slavery existed in Ancient Samaria and is enshrined in one of the oldest documents describing the Laws under the Code of Ur-Nammu. Similar language is used in ancient Babylon under Hammurabi.

The first known(documented) instances of slave trading was under the Ancient Egyptians. There were Slave traders set up throughout the empire and they took slaves in war and for debts.

The Greeks adopted a similar attitude toward slavery as the Egyptians. Most Greek slaves were taken in war.

Here again the Romans adopted much of the Greek notions of slavery with most slaves taken as prisoners of war.

None of these versions of slavery were based on the capture and sale of people based on skin color or sex. Slaves were used in all three empires for many different uses and could earn or purchase their freedom.

The version of plantation slavery didn’t start until the implementation of Arab (Muslim) slavery and culminated in an early Slave revolution known as the Zanj rebellion. Muslim raiders would raid specifically for slaves and valued slaves not on their skills but on their physical attributes. The regularly took slaves for sex. The Zanj rebellion was in the mid-800’s with approximately 500,000 slaves, mostly African, being killed with their bodies piled high outside of Mecca as a warning to other slaves.

This is the Slave Trade that would become that of the Barbary coast under the control of the Berbers. It is funny how you continue to blame the white man but the black man was enslaved by people who were black Muslim from North Africa. The Moors and Berbers were the same group who enslave parts of Spain for 700 years and parts of Italy for 250 years. Slavery ended in the USA only 70 years after it won its independence.

Now take your weak argument against the white man and go fuck yourself because without the white man, slavery would be alive and well with the blacks in Africa leading the way in selling their own kind in their own markets.

blablablaracismblablabla

View attachment 243902

View attachment 243906

At the end of the 13th century, when the first European traveler encountered the Great Benin City in West Africa (present Nigeria), he wrote: “The town seems to be very great. When you enter into it, you go into a great broad street, not paved, which seems to be seven or eight times broader than the Warmoes Street in Amsterdam. The Kings palace is a collection of buildings. There are numerous apartments for the Prince`s ministers and fine galleries, most of which are as big as those on the Exchange at Amsterdam. The town is composed of thirty main streets, very straight and 120 feet wide. The houses are, arranged in good order. These people are in no way inferior to the Dutch as regards cleanliness; they wash and scrub their houses so well that they are polished and shining likes a looking glass.”

But sadly, in 1897, Benin City was destroyed by the British forces under Admiral Harry Rawson. The city was looted, blown up and burnt to the ground.

In the Gold Coast (present day Ghana), was the powerful Asante Kingdom. Its capital city-Kumasi housed the kingdom’s palace known as the ‘Manhyia Palace’. It was a complex drawn in sketch similar to a Norman castle but more elegant in its architecture.

The city itself consisted of many courtyards, each surrounded with alcoves and verandas, and having two gates or doors, so that each yard was a thoroughfare. A tree always stood in the courtyard which was the central point of a family compound.

The Tree of Life was the altar for family offerings to God. There were upstairs toilets. Promenades and public squares, cosmopolitan lives, exquisite architecture and everywhere spotless and ordered. Wealth of architecture, history, prosperity and extremely modern living were found in the city. All these were documented in the 1800s in drawings and photographs. The mysterious Golden Stool which was believed to have been given to the Asante people from the sky by their gods served as sacred tool for the people.

But at the end of the 19th century, British forces conquered the city. It was blown up and destroyed by fire. Items in the palace including the Golden Stool were looted and the King and Queen sent to exile in Seychelles Island. That was the end of the Asante Kingdom.

Blown up and destroyed by fire. Looted, blown up and burnt to the ground. Whites did this.

Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.

Um: like the Mongols didn't destroy cities??

10. Kaifeng, 1232-33. Kaifeng was the capital city of the Jurchen Jin dynasty of northern China. At the time of the Mongol siege of Kaifeng, China was roughly divided between three empires, the Xi Xia, the Jurchen Jin, and the Song. The Jurchen Jin were the predecessors of the Manchus in northern China and they had been at war with the Mongols for about 20 years before Kaifeng actually became a target of Mongol ambitions. One of the first major cities to be attacked by Mongol armies, Kaifeng was also one of the longest-lasting sieges, as its garrisons used firebombs, gunpowder, and the resources of the entire Jurchen Jin empire to fend off the assault. Looting was widespread, but Mongol armies spared the plague-ridden, non-aristocratic residents of the city.

9. Hangzhou (Lin’an), 1276. Lin’an, or Hangzhou, was the capital city of the Song dynasty, which ruled over the much wealthier, much more powerful southern part of China. The long campaign to conquer all of China went through Song lands, and the Mongols had an incredibly tough time making their way to Hangzhou. The capital city of the wealthiest polity in China, Lin’an was also one of the largest in the world and housed merchants (and their religious sites) from all over Asia. Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism all competed for the hearts and minds (and money) of Hangzhou’s citizens. The siege of Hangzhou is less famous than many of the Mongols’ other sieges, despite the splendor of Hangzhou, because the royal family, headed by a child and run by a widowed empress - gave up rather quickly. Song loyalists continued to wage guerrilla war against the Mongols from frontier bases and from neighboring Vietnam (called Đại Việt at the time) for another 20 years.

8. Xiangyang, 1267-73. The Song dynasty was by far the most powerful enemy that the Mongols faced in their conquest of Eurasia.
. It was larger, wealthier, more populated, and had a better educated populace than any other polity in the world at the time. The siege of Xiangyang, which lasted six years, was actually a siege of the twin cities of Xiangyang and Fancheng, which were both heavily fortified and served as the gateway to Song lands. The Mongols had unsuccessfully laid siege to Xiangyang before, and gave up in order to conquer Russia and the entire Middle East instead. Mongol generals brought engineers from the Middle East to oversee the building and use of new trebuchets that eventually gave the invaders their victory over Xiangyang’s defenders. With the fall of the twin cities, Mongols were free to overrun the rest of the Song dynasty’s territory. Most historians consider the sacking of Xiangyang to be the official end of the southern Song dynasty, and with it the cultural and economic power of old China.

7. Moscow, 1382. By 1382, Mongol power in Russia had waned considerably. So much so, in fact, that Moscow’s rulers felt confident enough to challenge the authority of the Golden Horde on the field of battle. After a string of light victories against Mongol cavalry earlier in the year, the Mongols showed up with a large force on the doorstep of Moscow, promising to spare its inhabitants if it surrendered. The poor fools in Moscow believed the Mongols, and 24,000 people were slaughtered as the Mongols sacked the city once again. The siege of Moscow (one of many) reasserted Mongol control over Russia for nearly 100 more years before the Russians were finally able throw off the infamous yoke of the Golden Horde.

6. Kiev, 1240. There is a convincing argument to be made that during the medieval era in Europe, the Slavic world’s cultural, political, and economic epicenter was Kiev rather than Moscow or Warsaw. When the Mongols invaded Europe and plundered Kiev in 1240, the collapse of Kiev indeed proved crucial to the invading army’s success in pillaging Europe’s surprisingly defenseless countryside. Unlike China, which had a densely populated countryside and a few well-fortified cities, or the Middle East, which had virtually no countryside and many well-fortified urban areas, Europe was comparatively rural, or semi-rural . This meant that small urban areas like Kiev fell easily to the Mongol hordes, but it also made it harder for Mongol administrators to govern and tougher for the Mongol military to plunder, siege, and demoralize the populace. None of this stopped the Mongols from wreaking havoc on eastern Europe, of course, but it does help to explain, in part, why khanates in Europe did not share the successes of their contemporaries in the Middle East, western India, and China. Oh, by the way, the Mongols slaughtered 48,000 of the 50,000 people living in Kiev when the city’s defenses collapsed.

5. Baghdad, 1258. Ian Frazier’s excellent piece in the New Yorker, featured here last week, gives a far better account than I could hope to do, so I’ll just outsource Baghdad’s fall to him, but I will note that the Mongol sacking of Baghdad marked the end of the Islamic Golden Age. The Mongols took all of 12 days to destroy several centuries worth of cultural, political, and scientific achievements.

4. Aleppo, 1260. The Mongol siege of Aleppo wasn’t all that noteworthy, and the city itself wasn’t all that important to any of the players involved in the Mongol conquest of the caliphate, but Aleppo is today a famous city (notwithstanding former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson’s famous gaffe) for all the wrong reasons. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Aleppo fell to the Mongols in six days, and like most of the Muslim cities that were conquered by the Mongol hordes, Aleppo’s citizens were callously slaughtered. The Great Mosque of Aleppo, one of the few bright spots in the city’s long, mostly sad history, was also razed. (The Mongol general who led the siege, Hulagu Khan, executed some his local ally’s leaders, who were Christian, for this travesty.)

3. Bukhara, 1220. Located along the Silk Road, Bukhara was at the time of the Mongol invasion of Persia a flourishing center of intellectual and commercial activity, and not just throughout Persia but the whole Muslim world. Scholars, merchants, and mercenaries from Bukhara were famed as far away as China and Germany. It is estimated that 30,000 people died after the Mongols conquered Bukhara, a result of most of the city surrendering but not the garrison. Thirty thousand was a “moderate” number of people to be killed for Bukhara’s equally moderate resistance to the Mongol hordes. The Mongol invasion of Persia, which was ruled by the Khwarazmian dynasty at the time, happened just as the empire was emerging from expansionary conquests of its own. This meant that the Khwarazmians, while technically governing Persia, had little actual power in the region, and the resistance to the marauding Mongols highlights Persian weakness well.

2. Samarkand, 1220. Samarkand, the makeshift, emergency capital city of the Khwarazmian dynasty, was much larger than Bukhara and much better fortified. (Samarkand, if you’ll remember (https://www.realclearhistory.com/articles/2018/01/04/10_cities_that_were_once_capitals_261.html), was made a legitimate, non-emergency capital by Tamerlane 150 years after the Mongol siege and conquest.) The Mongols used prisoners as body shields during the assault, and pulled off a brilliant tactical stunt when they collectively feigned retreat, drawing out the Persian garrison, only to turn on the careless attackers and slaughter them in the open field of battle. Due to the fame of Samarkand far and wide, Genghis Khan spared the inhabitants of the city but did loot it and conscripted another estimated 60,000 for military service or craftsmanship. This left Samarkand, glorious from the time of Alexander the Great, empty of people and empty of riches.

1. Lahore, 1241. Lahore is today the largest city in the Punjabi world, and one of the most important cities in all of Pakistan. In 1241, when the Mongols laid siege to it for the first time, Lahore had already been abandoned for Delhi by elites who were worried about the unrest caused by the Mongol invasions in neighboring countries. When Persia fell, for example, some of the Khwarazmian dynasty’s elite fled to Lahore, where they conquered the city and tried to establish a new dynasty. The locals retook Lahore from the fleeing Persians, but this confusion only weakened the city and by the time the Mongol horde arrived in 1241, Lahore was ripe for the plucking. The Mongols soon lost the city to yet another reconquest by the locals, but this back-and-forth between the marauding Mongols and the local elites rendered Lahore, once a prominent center of Islamic education and culture, a frontier urban area, fit only for fighting and brusque commerce with non-urban peoples. Lahore’s frontier status, while bad for this once-prestigious city, enable the Indian subcontinent to largely avoid the fate of China, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.

https://www.realclearhistory.com/articles/2018/02/15/10_major_cities_sacked_by_the_mongols_267.html

Like whites didn't destroy white cities?? Are you totally ignorant of WW1 and WW2???

Greg

Greg

So yellow and brown hordes are OK?? lol. And yet the most deadly regimes have been German, Russian and Chinese/tribute states with Blacks in Africa their own worst enemies. This white bashing stuff is just dumb.

blablablaracismblablabla

View attachment 243902

View attachment 243906

They should have taken up cricket; the Poms would have become best buds!!!

Greg

Greg

So yellow and brown hordes are OK?? lol. And yet the most deadly regimes have been German, Russian and Chinese/tribute states with Blacks in Africa their own worst enemies. This white bashing stuff is just dumb.
It starts with Whites complaining about blacks having no civilizations. Very likely because the whites destroyed it.

Forum List

Back