White People only stickers in Texas.

Is this the same Texas that murdered a sitting president, Texas? The same Texas that gave us George W. Bush Jr. Texas? The same Texas that threatened to annex itself from the Union Texas? The same Texas that drug a black man alive behind a truck Texas? The same Texas that has the dumbest Governor in U.S History, Texas and the same Texas that eff'd up the Eboli cases, Texas? Cause if it is......NEXT?, like what else is new!!!!

View attachment 38435

Cheese with that whine?

No, cheese with those FACTS!!

Is this the same Texas that murdered a sitting president, Texas? The same Texas that gave us George W. Bush Jr. Texas? The same Texas that threatened to annex itself from the Union Texas? The same Texas that drug a black man alive behind a truck Texas? The same Texas that has the dumbest Governor in U.S History, Texas and the same Texas that eff'd up the Eboli cases, Texas? Cause if it is......NEXT?, like what else is new!!!!

Lol! The same Texas that has a liberal posting "whites only" stickers in Austin.

View attachment 38435

Cheese with that whine?

Didnt read the whole thread did you?

Liberals don't like to read, they want to just react. JimH52, Liminal and EricJ are among those that are that way.

They still have abandoned the thread. They are probably awaiting orders from the DNC on how to answer.

View attachment 38435

Cheese with that whine?

This site is very confusing to maneuver through, what are you talking about? What whole thing didn't I read?

View attachment 38435

Cheese with that whine?

This site is very confusing to maneuver through, what are you talking about? What whole thing didn't I read?

You didnt read the whole "thread". I'm assuming you know what a thread is?
The racist sticker placer turned out to be a democrat protesting the gentrification of an Austin neighborhood.
Not some racist Republican as all the liberals claimed.

View attachment 38435

Cheese with that whine?

:lmao: and the award for the dumbest poster goes to...tigerred59.

View attachment 38435

Cheese with that whine?

Well you have to admit the new format was confusing....for about five minutes.

Cheese with that whine?

Pretty funny for a person calling Texas dumb. At least they should be smarter somebody...I mean anybody from Texas.

Pretty funny for a person calling Texas dumb. At least they should be smarter somebody...I mean anybody from Texas.

Hold up now...not sure what you were trying to say,but I'm from Texas.

Hold up now...not sure what you were trying to say,but I'm from Texas.

Nothing against the great state of Texas, everyone in Texas is smarter than...okay, I can see how you could take offense. I didn't mean any offense, he is just really stupid.

Forum List

Back