White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

Ever consider that the reality of the world we live in inspires their words?
Ever consider that different people have a different perception of reality, and that for some, that perception is shaped by alienation, hate and paranoia ? I 'm sorry that you find the "reality of the world" so frightening. I don't

You must live in a bubble then. Want to see some photos of recent muslim terrorist actions? If you like crucified bodies and lots of blood and gore you should get a real kick out of it.
No, I live in a peaceful and diverse community. There is a Masque in my town that welcomes Christians and Jews and any others who wish to attend special events. They are good neighbors and they are -for the most part-Americans

So thats a no? You don't want to see what happens in muslim majority areas? I don't blame you. Wish I could unsee it myself...
I know about Muslim majority area. First of all it irrelevant because Muslims make up only 1% of the US population and this discussion is about the US. Second of all, even if they were much more numerous here, we are a nation of laws and now religious law will ever take precedence over the constitution . We have a history of democracy, stability and secular rule. They do not. If there is a threat to this country, it is from the criminal white nationalists

England and Germany have laws too but it didn't stop muslims from breaking them. Both of those countries leadership is extremely PC and the authorities are hamstrung from enforcing the law for fear of being labeled racist. That's why the Rotherham rape gang was allowed to operate for so many years. Those men intentionally targeted white girls especially for abuse and the police turned a blind eye to it for obvious reasons. Muslim molesters over there get off with a slap on the wrist while internet trolls have their homes raided. That's where we're headed here in the US because of people like you.

Please tell me you're not actually this stupid. The Constitution is being subverted all over the fucking country right before your very eyes.
The Constitution is treated every single day like toilet paper at the border and by sanctuary city types and the media and
the left (but I repeat myself) demonizes and makes enemies of the people who try to actually preserve our sovereignty.

The idea that the Constitution is firmly in place and nothing can ever displace or supersede it is hilarious, in an ominous sick sort of way. We may be within a generation or two away from replacing the Constitution and becoming a failed experiment in freedom though I don't wish to be too dire or gloomy.

we are a nation of laws and now religious law will ever take precedence over the constitution . We have a history of democracy, stability and secular rule.

Please tell me you're not actually this stupid. The Constitution is being subverted all over the fucking country right before your very eyes.
I believe that it is you who are experiencing some intellectual deficit. I am well aware of the fact the religious right and the complicit Republicans are trying subvert the constitution- some would even like to create a Theocracy. But the fact is that we still are a Constitutional Republic, and they will not prevail and there are many more of them than there are Muslims. All of this fearmongering about Islam is nothing thinly disguised racism and xenophobia.

The Constitution is treated every single day like toilet paper at the border and by sanctuary city types and the media and
the left (but I repeat myself) demonizes and makes enemies of the people who try to actually preserve our sovereignty.

The idea that the Constitution is firmly in place and nothing can ever displace or supersede it is hilarious, in an ominous sick sort of way. We may be within a generation or two away from replacing the Constitution and becoming a failed experiment in freedom though I don't wish to be too dire or gloomy.
Exactly where does it say in the Constitution that our border is treating itself like toilet paper?

Ever consider that different people have a different perception of reality, and that for some, that perception is shaped by alienation, hate and paranoia ? I 'm sorry that you find the "reality of the world" so frightening. I don't

You must live in a bubble then. Want to see some photos of recent muslim terrorist actions? If you like crucified bodies and lots of blood and gore you should get a real kick out of it.
No, I live in a peaceful and diverse community. There is a Masque in my town that welcomes Christians and Jews and any others who wish to attend special events. They are good neighbors and they are -for the most part-Americans

So thats a no? You don't want to see what happens in muslim majority areas? I don't blame you. Wish I could unsee it myself...
I know about Muslim majority area. First of all it irrelevant because Muslims make up only 1% of the US population and this discussion is about the US. Second of all, even if they were much more numerous here, we are a nation of laws and now religious law will ever take precedence over the constitution . We have a history of democracy, stability and secular rule. They do not. If there is a threat to this country, it is from the criminal white nationalists

England and Germany have laws too but it didn't stop muslims from breaking them. Both of those countries leadership is extremely PC and the authorities are hamstrung from enforcing the law for fear of being labeled racist. That's why the Rotherham rape gang was allowed to operate for so many years. Those men intentionally targeted white girls especially for abuse and the police turned a blind eye to it for obvious reasons. Muslim molesters over there get off with a slap on the wrist while internet trolls have their homes raided. That's where we're headed here in the US because of people like you.
Let me know when that sort of thing happens here

we are a nation of laws and now religious law will ever take precedence over the constitution . We have a history of democracy, stability and secular rule.

I believe that it is you who are experiencing some intellectual deficit. I am well aware of the fact the religious right and the complicit Republicans are trying subvert the constitution- some would even like to create a Theocracy. But the fact is that we still are a Constitutional Republic, and they will not prevail and there are many more of them than there are Muslims. All of this fearmongering about Islam is nothing thinly disguised racism and xenophobia.

Uh huh, cuz it's the right-wingers rolling out red-flag laws, setting up "sanctuary cities", and giving illegals the the right to vote... just to name a few.

Speaking the truth about Islam is not "fearmongering". Fear is what keeps you alive, idiot. Fear is what prevented your ancestor from trying to pet a grizzly bear. Fear is what makes you look both ways before crossing the street. Stop acting like "fear" is some foolish, antiquated perspective. It's literally the reason you still exist.

That being said, Since Jan 1st 2019 there have been 359 Islamic terrorist attacks across 32 countries resulting in 2,013 deaths. We're not even a quarter of the way through the year. Can you say the same thing about your right-wing Christian white nationalist boogeymen?

Yeah, didn't think so.

So excuse the fuck out of us for pointing out, CORRECTLY SO, that you have much more to fear from Muslims than Jim the preacher man.

American Apartheid

A long-overdue excavation of the book that Hitler called his “bible,” and the man who wrote it

1920.jpg

Edel Rodriguez
Subscribe to The Atlantic’s Politics & Policy Daily, a roundup of ideas and events in American politics.

Robert Bowers wanted everyone to know why he did it.

I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered,” he posted on the social-media network Gab shortly before allegedly entering the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh on October 27 and gunning down 11 worshippers. He “wanted all Jews to die,” he declared while he was being treated for his wounds. Invoking the specter of white Americans facing “genocide,” he singled out HIAS, a Jewish American refugee-support group, and accused it of bringing “invaders in that kill our people.” Then–Attorney General Jeff Sessions, announcing that Bowers would face federal charges, was unequivocal in his condemnation: “These alleged crimes are incomprehensibly evil and utterly repugnant to the values of this nation.”

The pogrom in Pittsburgh, occurring just days before the 80th anniversary of Kristallnacht, seemed fundamentally un-American to many. Sessions’s denunciation spoke to the reality that most Jews have found a welcome home in the United States. His message also echoed what has become an insistent refrain in the Donald Trump era. Americans want to believe that the surge in white-supremacist violence and recruitment—the march in Charlottesville, Virginia, where neo-Nazis chanted “Jews will not replace us”; the hate crimes whose perpetrators invoke the president’s name as a battle cry—has no roots in U.S. soil, that it is racist zealotry with a foreign pedigree and marginal allure.

The president’s rhetoric about “shithole countries” invites dismissal as crude talk, but behind it lie ideas whose power should not be underestimated.

Warnings from conservative pundits on Fox News about the existential threat facing a country overrun by immigrants meet with a similar response. “Massive demographic changes,” Laura Ingraham has proclaimed, mean that “the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore” in much of the country: Surely this kind of rhetoric reflects mere ignorance. Or it’s just a symptom of partisan anxiety about what those changes may portend for Republicans’ electoral prospects. As for the views and utterances of someone like Congressman Steve King (“We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies”), such sentiments are treated as outlandish extremism, best ignored as much as possible.

The concept of “white genocide”—extinction under an onslaught of genetically or culturally inferior nonwhite interlopers—may indeed seem like a fringe conspiracy theory with an alien lineage, the province of neo-Nazis and their fellow travelers. In popular memory, it’s a vestige of a racist ideology that the Greatest Generation did its best to scour from the Earth. History, though, tells a different story. King’s recent question, posed in a New York Times interview, may be appalling: “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization—how did that language become offensive?” But it is apt. “That language” has an American past in need of excavation. Without such an effort, we may fail to appreciate the tenacity of the dogma it expresses, and the difficulty of eradicating it. The president’s rhetoric about “shithole countries” and “invasion” by immigrants invites dismissal as crude talk, but behind it lie ideas whose power should not be underestimated.

The seed of Nazism’s ultimate objective—the preservation of a pure white race, uncontaminated by foreign blood—was in fact sown with striking success in the United States. What is judged extremist today was once the consensus of a powerful cadre of the American elite, well-connected men who eagerly seized on a false doctrine of “race suicide” during the immigration scare of the early 20th century. They included wealthy patricians, intellectuals, lawmakers, even several presidents. Perhaps the most important among them was a blue blood with a very impressive mustache, Madison Grant. He was the author of a 1916 book called The Passing of the Great Race, which spread the doctrine of race purity all over the globe.

Continued here:
White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots
Simple. Our nations are being overrun by third world trash so leftists can gain and keep political power and cuckservatives which is 99% of the conservative movement refuses to call it out because they are more afraid of being called racists but they have no problem being called extinct. THIS is a war so you better get used to it!

What is so awful about white people having nations to call home?
There is nothing terrible about having or wanting nations to call home. Decimating the native populations and anyone else who isn't white by killing them is where the problem lies.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to.

No I don't reckon I'd like it too much if someone tried to infect me and my family with smallpox.
Do you believe the native Americans were intentionally infected? Or just negligently?

Both? But I don't see why my people should sit idly by and allow ourselves to be subjected to harm because of shit that happened 200 years ago.
What harm are you or your family being subjected to? Dylann Roof claimed the same thing as well as several of the others however the white extremists who are committing these mass killings claim they are doing so to protect the white race. How are these preemptive strikes protecting anyone, all they're doing is putting certain people under more scrutiny and by more people.
No its speeding up the process. By committing these acts of war on our enemies of course it will speed things up by bringing more scrutiny on white people,they will either stand up and fight for our countries back or we will rightfully be erased because we didn't collectively find a spine to fight back.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to
Are you even remotely aware of the sins of the tribes "your people" committed (and commit) on your continent?

Physician, heal thyself!

Yesterday is yesterday, and today is today. I've done nothing ti you and nothing to feel guilty about regarding blacks living here. You have every opportunity here. Consider yourself blessed to live here. Otherwise, fuck off!
Still pissed huh? Good :)
He is pissed at your constant race baiting and trying to make white people of today feel guilty for something done centuries ago by other white people that they might not even be related to.

So count me in as pissed off too for your stupid ass blather smearing me and my children as genocidal murderers.

FUCK YOU!
Statistics and the truth don't lie. Take your white pity party some place else. As of today, white Nationalism/white supremacy/KKK/ skinheads, are the number one threat to this country and its security. They have been implementing their own violent war against minorities across this country and others, while pretending it doesn't exist. The white cheetoh coward-in-chief said he didn't think it was happening, while he is the number one instigator for violence against minorities.

The New Zealand Shooter's Rhetoric Sounds Like Something You Might Hear In Congress | HuffPost

The shooter also devotes an entire section to how “Diversity is weak.”

Diversity is not a strength. Unity, purpose, trust, traditions, nationalism and racial nationalism is what provides strength. Everything else is a catchphrase.

And here’s a now-infamous tweet from Steve King where he says “diversity is not our strength” and links to an article praising nationalist Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban:

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.” https://pgj.cc/PT7SoT

What's your point with the spam? Just because a murderer has some certain ideas doesnt mean that everyone with those ideas is a murderer.
I'm not suggesting that King and Gohmert are murders so your criticism fails from the get go. The point is that their words can and do inspire and give license to people who are murderers
So we should just be quiet and the let the genocide of the white race continue without fighting back? NOPE! Not gonna fucking happen.

Ask and ye shall receive. You don't read much, do you...

Female genital mutilation case: Nearly all federal charges dropped against Michigan doctor - CNN

while he is the number one instigator for violence against minorities.

The number one perpetrator of violence against minorities is other minorities. Read a fucking unified crime report once, jackass.

Unbelievable...

Uh huh, cuz it's the right-wingers rolling out red-flag laws, setting up "sanctuary cities", and giving illegals the the right to vote... just to name a few.

Speaking the truth about Islam is not "fearmongering". Fear is what keeps you alive, idiot. Fear is what prevented your ancestor from trying to pet a grizzly bear. Fear is what makes you look both ways before crossing the street. Stop acting like "fear" is some foolish, antiquated perspective. It's literally the reason you still exist.

That being said, Since Jan 1st 2019 there have been 359 Islamic terrorist attacks across 32 countries resulting in 2,013 deaths. We're not even a quarter of the way through the year. Can you say the same thing about your right-wing Christian white nationalist boogeymen?

Yeah, didn't think so.

So excuse the fuck out of us for pointing out, CORRECTLY SO, that you have much more to fear from Muslims than Jim the preacher man.

Do you have the statistics on how many illegals are voting?

The number one perpetrator of violence against minorities is other minorities. Read a fucking unified crime report once, jackass.

Unbelievable...
That comes from white privilege imposing segregated section 8 housing. That is domestic violence within a group of people forced to live within the prison industrial complex without the prison walls. That's done on purpose to isolate that population. Has nothing to do with domestic terrorism arising from white nationalism.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Do you have the statistics on how many illegals are voting?

I have no idea how many illegals are actually voting. I said they are being given the right to do it. Reading comprehension is your friend.

Unbelievable...
That comes from white privilege imposing segregated section 8 housing. That is domestic violence within a group of people forced to live within the prison industrial complex without the prison walls. That's done on purpose to isolate that population. Has nothing to do with domestic terrorism arising from white nationalism.

Oh ffs, take your "blame whitey" bullshit and shove it up your ass. You'll make no headway with me.

So we just wait until the situation degrades to the point that little white girls are being sodomized by middle aged muslim men before we take a stand?

Unbelievable...

modern day black majority ghettos are a byproduct of left wing democrat policies that created segregated housing projects that lured black americans from living independently in the south to congregate in inner cities.

I believe that it is you who are experiencing some intellectual deficit. I am well aware of the fact the religious right and the complicit Republicans are trying subvert the constitution- some would even like to create a Theocracy.
Yes! Keep setting up your straw men so you can knock them on down.

But the fact is that we still are a Constitutional Republic, and they will not prevail and there are many more of them than there are Muslims. All of this fearmongering about Islam is nothing thinly disguised racism and xenophobia.
Just as disagreeing with any Obama policy was racism. And being against unchecked illegal immigration is racist xenophobia. And concern over someone like Ilhan Omar with ties to Al Shabab is also fear mongering.

Three more straw men you can knock down just by proclaiming it so.

Forum List

Back