White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to
Are you even remotely aware of the sins of the tribes "your people" committed (and commit) on your continent?

Physician, heal thyself!

Yesterday is yesterday, and today is today. I've done nothing ti you and nothing to feel guilty about regarding blacks living here. You have every opportunity here. Consider yourself blessed to live here. Otherwise, fuck off!
Still pissed huh? Good :)
He is pissed at your constant race baiting and trying to make white people of today feel guilty for something done centuries ago by other white people that they might not even be related to.

So count me in as pissed off too for your stupid ass blather smearing me and my children as genocidal murderers.

FUCK YOU!
Fuck yourself and it sucks to be you because none of what you thought was happening actually was. Tomorrow is a whole different story though.

For two individual who claim to not have done anything you two sure are doing a lot of twitching when no one has accused
you of anything.

And I wouldn't be calling anyone else retarded if you can't tell the difference between "white people" and "white racists".
You fucking morons are reviving racism among whites and you dont have a clue about it.

All the time growing up every white person I knew was ashamed of their previous racism.

Now people laugh about it and have nothing to say on it other than public bullshit that they then dont believe in private.

IF this comes to a racial conflict, and I pray it does not, it is all on stupid racist ass holes like you.

FUCK OFF.

What is so awful about white people having nations to call home?
There is nothing terrible about having or wanting nations to call home. Decimating the native populations and anyone else who isn't white by killing them is where the problem lies.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to.

No I don't reckon I'd like it too much if someone tried to infect me and my family with smallpox.
Do you believe the native Americans were intentionally infected? Or just negligently?

Both? But I don't see why my people should sit idly by and allow ourselves to be subjected to harm because of shit that happened 200 years ago.
Are native Americans harming you? How?

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to
Are you even remotely aware of the sins of the tribes "your people" committed (and commit) on your continent?

Physician, heal thyself!

Yesterday is yesterday, and today is today. I've done nothing ti you and nothing to feel guilty about regarding blacks living here. You have every opportunity here. Consider yourself blessed to live here. Otherwise, fuck off!
Still pissed huh? Good :)
He is pissed at your constant race baiting and trying to make white people of today feel guilty for something done centuries ago by other white people that they might not even be related to.

So count me in as pissed off too for your stupid ass blather smearing me and my children as genocidal murderers.

FUCK YOU!
Fuck yourself and it sucks to be you because none of what you thought was happening actually was. Tomorrow is a whole different story though.

For two individual who claim to not have done anything you two sure are doing a lot of twitching when no one has accused
you of anything.

And I wouldn't be calling anyone else retarded if you can't tell the difference between "white people" and "white racists".
You fucking morons are reviving racism among whites and you dont have a clue about it.

All the time growing up every white person I knew was ashamed of their previous racism.

Now people laugh about it and have nothing to say on it other than public bullshit that they then dont believe in private.

IF this comes to a racial conflict, and I pray it does not, it is all on stupid racist ass holes like you.

FUCK OFF.
Do you feel if people like the guy who made this post would just be quiet and buck his eyes and say yes sir and no sir more -- the massacre in New Zealand and others like it would have never happened?

Basically, if "non-white" people were more willing to go out of their way to make you not notice how non-white they were, would that make you less fearful of them?

Have you ever asked yourself what you could do to make yourself less fearful to non-whites?

There is nothing terrible about having or wanting nations to call home. Decimating the native populations and anyone else who isn't white by killing them is where the problem lies.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to.

No I don't reckon I'd like it too much if someone tried to infect me and my family with smallpox.
Do you believe the native Americans were intentionally infected? Or just negligently?

Both? But I don't see why my people should sit idly by and allow ourselves to be subjected to harm because of shit that happened 200 years ago.

I never said they were. Follow the conversation dumbass. Newsvine said "the problem" is that racist white people get upset at the idea that we might have to endure the same treatment our ancestors supposedly subjected natives to. If that's the problem, what's the solution? Let blacks and natives kill me in the name of social justice?

I never said they were. Follow the conversation dumbass. Newsvine said "the problem" is that racist white people get upset at the idea that we might have to endure the same treatment our ancestors supposedly subjected natives to. If that's the problem, what's the solution? Let blacks and natives kill me in the name of social justice?
The dumbass is you, so I will educate you......again....

White supremacists and apologists for white supremacists (aka, white supremacists) -- have this fear of paying for the sins of their father...this fear is however irrational because it is implied that Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics are all collectively in pursuit of gaining power in order to pass laws to slaughter and oppress whites -- but that is what I like to call, a personal problem.

You see, the main distinction between the natives of Africa and the Americas is that they were not diabolical and treacherous enough to want to go around the world and slaughter millions -- in fact, I have seen white supremacists mock those natives of the past when those natives treated their would be oppressors with kindness and "trusted" them...

Sorry, only people who are paranoid about other groups doing to them what their forefathers did to their forefathers are people who are still pissed they lack the power to continue to the original sin of their forefathers...which is, as I said....a personal problem...and to that I say, fuck yo feelings

The dumbass is you, so I will educate you......again....

White supremacists and apologists for white supremacists (aka, white supremacists) -- have this fear of paying for the sins of their father...this fear is however irrational because it is implied that Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics are all collectively in pursuit of gaining power in order to pass laws to slaughter and oppress whites -- but that is what I like to call, a personal problem.

You see, the main distinction between the natives of Africa and the Americas is that they were not diabolical and treacherous enough to want to go around the world and slaughter millions -- in fact, I have seen white supremacists mock those natives of the past when those natives treated their would be oppressors with kindness and "trusted" them...

Sorry, only people who are paranoid about other groups doing to them what their forefathers did to their forefathers are people who are still pissed they lack the power to continue to the original sin of their forefathers...which is, as I said....a personal problem...and to that I say, fuck yo feelings

Sorry, I am not "pissed" that I don't get to sail around the world on a wooden ship to Cape Town Africa to buy slaves nor do I wish to ride around on a stagecoach selling smallpox infected blankets to Natives. One thing you said is true, I do worry what will happen if resentful, crazy people like you take control of the nation.

The New Zealand Shooter's Rhetoric Sounds Like Something You Might Hear In Congress | HuffPost

This is how the shooter begins his manifesto:

I
f there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, it’s that the birthrates must change, even if we we were to deport all non-Europeans from our lands tomorrow, the European people would still be spiraling into decay and eventual death.

And here’s something King said in August 2018 about fertility rates:

I’m watching emotion take over reason. When I made a statement on Twitter saying, “We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies,” it seemed to be more irritating to the left than anything I have ever said. First of all, the total fertility rate in Europe is below replacement rate. When that happens, you are a dying civilization.

The New Zealand Shooter's Rhetoric Sounds Like Something You Might Hear In Congress | HuffPost

Here’s the shooter on the unprecedented “invasion” of immigration:

We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history. Millions of people are pouring across our borders, legally, invited by the state and corporate entities to replace the white people who have failed to reproduce, failed to create cheap labor, new consumers and tax base that the corporations and states needs to thrive.

And here’s Gohmert in 2014, on the House floor, talking about how immigration is an “invasion” unseen since D-Day:

We know that the invasion into France by the Allied Forces consisted of about 150,000 troops. About 150,000 people was the biggest invasion in history. And since then, we come up to the year 2014 and the New York Times reported that just in the recent months we have had 240,000 adults and 52,000 children, now it’s being reported that it’s closer to 60,000 children, as I understand the article said, since April, just two months, we’ve had nearly 300,000 people invade the United States through Texas. And then it’s now being reported that there are 300,000 people making their way up from Central America to the United States.

The shooter also devotes an entire section to how “Diversity is weak.”

Diversity is not a strength. Unity, purpose, trust, traditions, nationalism and racial nationalism is what provides strength. Everything else is a catchphrase.

And here’s a now-infamous tweet from Steve King where he says “diversity is not our strength” and links to an article praising nationalist Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban:

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.” https://pgj.cc/PT7SoT

Diversity is not a strength. Unity, purpose, trust, traditions, nationalism and racial nationalism is what provides strength. Everything else is a catchphrase.

And here’s a now-infamous tweet from Steve King where he says “diversity is not our strength” and links to an article praising nationalist Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban:

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.” https://pgj.cc/PT7SoT

What's your point with the spam? Just because a murderer has some certain ideas doesnt mean that everyone with those ideas is a murderer.

What's your point with the spam? Just because a murderer has some certain ideas doesnt mean that everyone with those ideas is a murderer.
I'm not suggesting that King and Gohmert are murders so your criticism fails from the get go. The point is that their words can and do inspire and give license to people who are murderers

I'm not suggesting that King and Gohmert are murders so your criticism fails from the get go. The point is that their words can and do inspire and give license to people who are murderers

Ever consider that the reality of the world we live in inspires their words?

Ever consider that different people have a different perception of reality, and that for some, that perception is shaped by alienation, hate and paranoia ? I 'm sorry that you find the "reality of the world" so frightening. I don't

Ever consider that different people have a different perception of reality, and that for some, that perception is shaped by alienation, hate and paranoia ? I 'm sorry that you find the "reality of the world" so frightening. I don't

You must live in a bubble then. Want to see some photos of recent muslim terrorist actions? If you like crucified bodies and lots of blood and gore you should get a real kick out of it.

You must live in a bubble then. Want to see some photos of recent muslim terrorist actions? If you like crucified bodies and lots of blood and gore you should get a real kick out of it.
No, I live in a peaceful and diverse community. There is a Masque in my town that welcomes Christians and Jews and any others who wish to attend special events. They are good neighbors and they are -for the most part-Americans

No, I live in a peaceful and diverse community. There is a Masque in my town that welcomes Christians and Jews and any others who wish to attend special events. They are good neighbors and they are -for the most part-Americans

So thats a no? You don't want to see what happens in muslim majority areas? I don't blame you. Wish I could unsee it myself...

Yet none of this personal shit has any bearing on the topic of this thread which is indisputably that White Nationalism has deep American roots.

A nation founded by white people has white roots? No fucking way dude. Tell me more!

:rolleyes:

So thats a no? You don't want to see what happens in muslim majority areas? I don't blame you. Wish I could unsee it myself...
I know about Muslim majority area. First of all it irrelevant because Muslims make up only 1% of the US population and this discussion is about the US. Second of all, even if they were much more numerous here, we are a nation of laws and now religious law will ever take precedence over the constitution . We have a history of democracy, stability and secular rule. They do not. If there is a threat to this country, it is from the criminal white nationalists

we are a nation of laws and now religious law will ever take precedence over the constitution . We have a history of democracy, stability and secular rule.

Please tell me you're not actually this stupid. The Constitution is being subverted all over the fucking country right before your very eyes.

What a crock.
Those Indians completely wiped out previous civilizations without the option of reservations.
You’re a propaganda dupe. You’re another Marxist dupe.

Forum List

Back