White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

That comes from white privilege imposing segregated section 8 housing. That is domestic violence within a group of people forced to live within the prison industrial complex without the prison walls. That's done on purpose to isolate that population. Has nothing to do with domestic terrorism arising from white nationalism.

"In practice, the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program will pay the balance of a rent payment that exceeds 30% of a renters monthly income. The rental unit must be inspected and approved by the local housing authority and the rental amount must be at or below the Fair Market Rent set by HUD."

What is Section 8? What Are Housing Choice Vouchers?

The New Zealand Shooter's Rhetoric Sounds Like Something You Might Hear In Congress | HuffPost

The shooter also devotes an entire section to how “Diversity is weak.”

Diversity is not a strength. Unity, purpose, trust, traditions, nationalism and racial nationalism is what provides strength. Everything else is a catchphrase.

And here’s a now-infamous tweet from Steve King where he says “diversity is not our strength” and links to an article praising nationalist Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban:

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.” https://pgj.cc/PT7SoT

What's your point with the spam? Just because a murderer has some certain ideas doesnt mean that everyone with those ideas is a murderer.
I'm not suggesting that King and Gohmert are murders so your criticism fails from the get go. The point is that their words can and do inspire and give license to people who are murderers
So we should just be quiet and the let the genocide of the white race continue without fighting back? NOPE! Not gonna fucking happen.
Genocide my fucking ass! That is an insult to all those who have actually been victims of genocide

The New Zealand Shooter's Rhetoric Sounds Like Something You Might Hear In Congress | HuffPost

Diversity is not a strength. Unity, purpose, trust, traditions, nationalism and racial nationalism is what provides strength. Everything else is a catchphrase.

And here’s a now-infamous tweet from Steve King where he says “diversity is not our strength” and links to an article praising nationalist Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban:

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.” https://pgj.cc/PT7SoT

What's your point with the spam? Just because a murderer has some certain ideas doesnt mean that everyone with those ideas is a murderer.
I'm not suggesting that King and Gohmert are murders so your criticism fails from the get go. The point is that their words can and do inspire and give license to people who are murderers
So we should just be quiet and the let the genocide of the white race continue without fighting back? NOPE! Not gonna fucking happen.
Genocide my fucking ass! That is an insult to all those who have actually been victims of genocide

There's more than one way to kill off an entire race of people.

White Genocide in the United States of America – a 100 Year History
Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.” – Malcolm Fraser, Prime Minister of Australia 1975-83.

The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

Ted Kennedy, speaking to the Senate regarding the introduction of the Immigration Act of 1965.

Yes, politicians lie – and today they are lying about White genocide. Oh, they all agree that Whites are becoming a minority, and that this is good.

They agree that the policies they support – open borders, and “diversity” (forced assimilation) are making White people a minority. They agree that getting rid of White people is their intent. However, they deny that mass non-White immigration and forced “diversity” against White people are genocidal methods.

Genocide is the targeted destruction of a group of people; it does not have to be violent, and it does not have to include mass murder. The White genocide of today, just so happens to use the system to destroy White people any non-violent way possible, because violence is easy to oppose and expose.

The White Clock: White Genocide - Fight White Genocide
It is a deliberate attack on Whites to bring about the destruction of Our race. Here is the definition of Genocide by the 1948 UN Genocide Convention:

The Convention defines genocide as any of the following acts committed with “intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group, as such”
a. Killing members of the group;
b. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
c. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
d. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
e. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

This deliberate attack on Whites is happening via massive non-white immigration into EVERY White country and ONLY into White countries. It is being led by the anti-white leaders in power. And this attack is set to destroy Our race in whole via assimilation.

while he is the number one instigator for violence against minorities.

The number one perpetrator of violence against minorities is other minorities. Read a fucking unified crime report once, jackass.

Unbelievable...
That comes from white privilege imposing segregated section 8 housing. That is domestic violence within a group of people forced to live within the prison industrial complex without the prison walls. That's done on purpose to isolate that population. Has nothing to do with domestic terrorism arising from white nationalism.

Oh ffs, take your "blame whitey" bullshit and shove it up your ass. You'll make no headway with me.
Because you carry the weight of hate and ignorance. You want it one way, and are unwilling to argue the points because you know you are already boxed in by the truth. The "shove it up your ass" escape is your own cowardly way of running from the inconvenient truth. It's never been about "we the people". It's about those white nationalists and the blacks and browns aren't included.

"In practice, the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program will pay the balance of a rent payment that exceeds 30% of a renters monthly income. The rental unit must be inspected and approved by the local housing authority and the rental amount must be at or below the Fair Market Rent set by HUD."

What is Section 8? What Are Housing Choice Vouchers?
I think you missed the point. The Schematic diagram for section 8 housing had low income minorities in mind after the civil rights movement to keep them segregated. It worked. And it still is to this day. Keep them over there, out of sight and out of mind. But with the demographic up tick, there is also the rise in these domestic white terrorist groups, spear headed by Trump.

WE are not being killed of in any sense of the word. We are becoming more diverse-as a nation and genetically as individuals -and that is a good thing. There is strength in diversity in society and in biology. I actually think that you people are clinically paranoid which is fueling your racism and xenophobia.

I think you missed the point. The Schematic diagram for section 8 housing had low income minorities in mind after the civil rights movement to keep them segregated. It worked. And it still is to this day. Keep them over there, out of sight and out of mind. But with the demographic up tick, there is also the rise in these domestic white terrorist groups, spear headed by Trump.

How does a diagram have a mind? Section 8 was instituted by humans for low income individuals.

WE are not being killed of in any sense of the word. We are becoming more diverse-as a nation and genetically as individuals -and that is a good thing. There is strength in diversity in society and in biology. I actually think that you people are clinically paranoid which is fueling your racism and xenophobia.

Name one tangible benefit England has gained by muslim migration.

Because you carry the weight of hate and ignorance. You want it one way, and are unwilling to argue the points because you know you are already boxed in by the truth. The "shove it up your ass" escape is your own cowardly way of running from the inconvenient truth. It's never been about "we the people". It's about those white nationalists and the blacks and browns aren't included.

I carry nothing. Try as you might, you will N-E-V-E-R make me feel any guilt about shit I have/had nothing to do with. I am not the self-loathing pissant of a man that you are.

The truth is that minority communities are victims only to themselves. They have every opportunity afforded anyone else in this country and they CHOOSE to be wards of the state, demanding handouts and playing identity politics. If they're unwilling to pull themselves up by their own goddamn bootstraps like everyone else has had to do then fuck 'em. Let them keep robbing, raping, and murdering eachother. Not my fucking problem.

In the sense of genes, diversity is indeed preferable however, that does not mean that multi-culture is good for a country. We have an American culture that includes diverse ethnic groups with traditions that assimilate into American culture. That is reality, the rest is bullshit.

In the sense of genes, diversity is indeed preferable however, that does not mean that multi-culture is good for a country. We have an American culture that includes diverse ethnic groups with traditions that assimilate into American culture. That is reality, the rest is bullshit.
diversity4532.jpg

View attachment 250602[/QUOTE]

Is anyone forcing you to have sex with a person of any particular skin shade? Uh.......Not in America.

View attachment 250602

Is anyone forcing you to have sex with a person of any particular skin shade? Uh.......Not in America.

Ask the Rotherham girls that question, cuck.

What is so awful about white people having nations to call home?
There is nothing terrible about having or wanting nations to call home. Decimating the native populations and anyone else who isn't white by killing them is where the problem lies.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to.

No I don't reckon I'd like it too much if someone tried to infect me and my family with smallpox.
Do you believe the native Americans were intentionally infected? Or just negligently?
You do realize that there were wars among the Native American tribes, right?
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when
the white man came over and started the migration west.

What is so awful about white people having nations to call home?
There is nothing terrible about having or wanting nations to call home. Decimating the native populations and anyone else who isn't white by killing them is where the problem lies.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to.

No I don't reckon I'd like it too much if someone tried to infect me and my family with smallpox.
Do you believe the native Americans were intentionally infected? Or just negligently?
You do realize that there were wars among the Native American tribes, right?
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when
the white man came over and started the migration west.

Aztecs had sacrificed 100,000 people to their serpent god the same year the spanish arrived.

View attachment 250602

Ask the Rotherham girls that question, cuck.

Why not just post a reference about Rotherham instead of getting insulting? Let everyone see the actual facts.

View attachment 250602
Looks good to me. Thank you for being honest about your racism. That is the best thing that I can say to you.

View attachment 250602
Looks good to me. Thank you for being honest about your racism. That is the best thing that I can say to you.

I didn't post that PP. 'impuretrash' posted that as a way of refuting my claim that genetic diversity is a good thing.

View attachment 250602

If white people were fucking pandas or grizzlies or whatever you'd be upset at the idea of them being pushed out of their habitat and crossbred into extinction. White genes are fragile and rare and beautiful and deserve to be protected.

Forum List

Back