"White men are taking our women" - black men ... huh???

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
When did this start becoming a thing?

I've heard Asian guys say that about white men.
And white men say that about black men.
But lately I've been hearing it from black men about white men.

Is there some kind of new trend that I was unaware of? Don't think I've seen a black girl with a white guy in at least a few years.

By the way, I don't believe men have any "ownership" over women who share physical characteristics with them. This is just things I hear people say.

a) In North America this began with white guys worrying about their own women, goes back centuries.

b) "Is there some kind of new trend that I was unaware of? Don't think I've seen a black girl with a white guy in at least a few years."

Ever consider getting out more?

Black women with class don't want to be with black men. They want more out of life than EBT cards and welfare checks.

Is there some kind of new trend that I was unaware of? Don't think I've seen a black girl with a white guy in at least a few years.

By the way, I don't believe men have any "ownership" over women who share physical characteristics with them. This is just things I hear people say.

I'm a black man and have not heard that. Nor do I care.

Black women with class don't want to be with black men. They want more out of life than EBT cards and welfare checks.

I'm sure any woman with class doesn't want to be with you. I am sure she wants more out of life than a double wide, a shotgun and a fishing pole.

I'm sure any woman with class doesn't want to be with you. I am sure she wants more out of life than a double wide, a shotgun and a fishing pole.
I own a nice house, have a beautiful wife (white), don't own a shotgun and don't care for fishing (except to occasionally reel in suckers like you). :lol:

I own a nice house, have a beautiful wife (white), don't own a shotgun and don't care for fishing (except to occasionally reel in suckers like you). :lol:
And you're still a backwater inbred redneck peckerwood racist dickhead pussy, congrats.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Whoopti doo, I don't give a damn.

And you're still a backwater inbred redneck peckerwood racist dickhead pussy, congrats.
Aw, did I hurt your feewings?

Then why did you respond?

Actually I'm happy, happy I'm not like you, I find it affirming and uplifting, thank you!

What you are hearing about is when an educated professional black woman is looking to marry, she looks at people in her social and economic circles. In those circles, black non-athletes are rare and since few white men are racist, a beautiful and successful black woman is a good choice for them.

I guarantee you that white men aren't looking for love in the ghetto.

Then why did you respond?
Why did you? You have a white wife and allegedly you're happy with her. What is it about black men you're so afraid of exactly? Perhaps your wife is into them? And you catch her glancing at black packages?

What you are hearing about is when an educated professional black woman is looking to marry, she looks at people in her social and economic circles. In those circles, black non-athletes are rare and since few white men are racist, a beautiful and successful black woman is a good choice for them.

I doubt anyone goes into our internal colonies/economic concentration camps looking for love. No one goes into Appalachia for that either.

Actually I'm happy, happy I'm not like you, I find it affirming and uplifting, thank you!
Your little rant says otherwise. ;)

I doubt anyone goes into our internal colonies/economic concentration camps looking for love. No one goes into Appalachia for that either.

Exactly.

Your little rant says otherwise. ;)
Who's rant initiated these responses hon? Some little pink peckered boy couldn't pass up an "opportunity" to slander a certain segment of our united population.

Forum List

Back