"White men are taking our women" - black men ... huh???

When did this start becoming a thing?

I've heard Asian guys say that about white men.
And white men say that about black men.
But lately I've been hearing it from black men about white men.

Is there some kind of new trend that I was unaware of? Don't think I've seen a black girl with a white guy in at least a few years.

By the way, I don't believe men have any "ownership" over women who share physical characteristics with them. This is just things I hear people say.
As half of Detroit left after the great recession a lot of blacks are being exposed to whites for the first time. They've never even met a white guy before.

Ridiculous nonsense. Proof?
NO. I explained very clearly why. Read

Black women must be tired of being with no skills losers.

As much as I love beautiful black, Asian, Mexican and Arab women let's face it white women are the best.

I mean speaking as a white man. Black men may feel the same way about black women. Take for example a white woman's soft blonde hair compared to nappy black hair.

But do indians think Indian women are the best? Do Asians think Asians are the best? I don't think so. Arab and Indian millionaires pay top dollar for white women. White women are the most expensive on the slave trade market, right?

As much as I love beautiful black, Asian, Mexican and Arab women let's face it white women are the best.

I mean speaking as a white man. Black men may feel the same way about black women. Take for example a white woman's soft blonde hair compared to nappy black hair.

But do indians think Indian women are the best? Do Asians think Asians are the best? I don't think so. Arab and Indian millionaires pay top dollar for white women. White women are the most expensive on the slave trade market, right?

Forum List

Back