White Liberals More Likely To Have Mental Problems

The entire Democrat sales pitch is geared towards losers. They tell people that the reason they are a loser is because of somebody else and is no fault of their own. They are failures because they are black or gay or fat or fuck children and those mean old mainstream Americans that goes out and makes something of themselves are the reason why they are so unhappy.

No wonder it attracts so many maladjusted people! Successful, well-adjusted people simply do not fall for the demagoguery as they do not view themselves as victims.

According to Pew's research white liberals/Democrats are much more likely than their conservative/Republican peers to have been diagnosed with mental health problems.

COMMENT: Well is it any wonder? They dont know what sex they are, what their pronouns are, they literally have no clue who and what they are.

Pew did not mention political parties.

According to Pew's research white liberals/Democrats are much more likely than their conservative/Republican peers to have been diagnosed with mental health problems.

COMMENT: Well is it any wonder? They dont know what sex they are, what their pronouns are, they literally have no clue who and what they are.

Liberal Guilt.jpg

I can't look at idiots who think they're being "edgy" by spelling Trump name "tRump."

That's just fucking gay. What the hell is you people's obsession with Trump's ass?

tRump is as clever as that one gets.

Pew did not mention political parties.
The Pew Survey DID mention the political party's affiliations on page three in their sampling methodology.

Now, I only had one college level stats class for my political science education at uni, many, many years ago, so I am sort of weak there. However, when you do a multi-varied analysis with the stats. they gave you on how the data was collected on page three, with the data they gave on the first page, that Zach Goldberg, does the heavy lifting for you in that thread reader app.

Here is page four of the Pew Study;

1696556963638.png

Of course, I haven't done the math, I am just making the assumption that the math is correct.

I can't look at idiots who think they're being "edgy" by spelling Trump name "tRump."

That's just fucking gay. What the hell is you people's obsession with Trump's ass?
Dude, is that the best you've got? How many times have you called me gay in some way shape or form? Hundreds of times by now considering it's pretty much the only response you have. Has it ever accomplished anything other than making you look like an idiot?

Dude, is that the best you've got? How many times have you called me gay in some way shape or form? Hundreds of times by now considering it's pretty much the only response you have. Has it ever accomplished anything other than making you look like an idiot?
I'm confused.

I have never considered the possibility that you are into women.

Are you saying you are?

Forum List

Back