Commander (Finally) Removed From The White House

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Btw can you imagine if Trump owned just one vicious dog? He would never be allowed to own one again. Or at least in the white house.

A BP dog trainer (former neighbor) of mine says it could be due to the SS he's around.....Dogs can key on things like the SS being on the alert all the time and so the dog acts like that too till the point that it acts-out.

LOL.....He had a Belgian Malinois that was so high strung it was not a good working dog anymore but he kept it at home.

It got out of it's pen one day, came at a run towards me and I thought....That's it, I'm dead, but he just wanted company and hung around me all day. Every now and again I'd toss a stick of fire wood out in the yard and he would make splinters out of it.

Fast too, you could toss a nerf football as far as you could and most of the time the dog would be waiting for before it hit the ground to give it many "toothy kisses". ;)

When Presidents get pets it is just a gimmick to get public Favor. If they didn't have pets before they went into the WhiteHouse is a clue.

Well to me it's I'll trust a person (although I'll think that they're crazy) who doesn't like dogs, but I won't trust a person that dogs don't like.

A BP dog trainer (former neighbor) of mine says it could be due to the SS he's around.....Dogs can key on things like the SS being on the alert all the time and so the dog acts like that too till the point that it acts-out.

LOL.....He had a Belgian Malinois that was so high strung it was not a good working dog anymore but he kept it at home.

It got out of it's pen one day, came at a run towards me and I thought....That's it, I'm dead, but he just wanted company and hung around me all day. Every now and again I'd toss a stick of fire wood out in the yard and he would make splinters out of it.

Fast too, you could toss a nerf football as far as you could and most of the time the dog would be waiting for before it hit the ground to give it many "toothy kisses". ;)
Bingo. The suits, the earpieces, the guns displayed, the constant talking could all be a trigger for the dog. Add into that a German shepherd's natural bred instincts, and you've got yourself a biter. :)

No, but the dog attacked somebody eleven times in a short period of time. What does that tell you?
That the dog probably has issues around strange people. Not necessarily the fault of the owner.
I can see your hatred is what makes you think it's Bidens fault.

Bingo. The suits, the earpieces, the guns displayed, the constant talking could all be a trigger for the dog. Add into that a German shepherd's natural bred instincts, and you've got yourself a biter. :)

Yeah, add to that the constant parade of strangers into it's world (shrill leftists at that ;)) and it's a bad recipe.

I'd say he should have got a yellow lab but folks might start asking it questions instead of Tater given their same dopey demeanor. :laughing0301:

27ywg4.jpg

Sorry the Bidens have no excuse since this is what the 3rd dog with issues. Biden has all the resources in the world to have his dogs properly trained. When the 1st GS had issue why would he get another dog of the same bread?
Is this the last dog for Biden? Where are the animal rights activist?

Sorry the Bidens have no excuse since this is what the 3rd dog with issues. Biden has all the resources in the world to have his dogs properly trained. When the 1st GS had issue why would he get another dog of the same bread?
Is this the last dog for Biden? Where are the animal rights activist?
I think you should impeach him.

Forum List

Back