White Liberals More Likely To Have Mental Problems

According to Pew's research white liberals/Democrats are much more likely than their conservative/Republican peers to have been diagnosed with mental health problems.

COMMENT: Well is it any wonder? They dont know what sex they are, what their pronouns are, they literally have no clue who and what they are.

That just seems to be correlated with liberals being more likely to seek mental health care in first place. I'm sure there's also a pretty strong correlation between right Wingers eschewing mental health care and them shooting themselves in the face. Black youths kill about 12,000 people a year with gun violence but over 25,000 mostly white men end up turning their guns on themselves every year.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT!!!!

White liberals are more likely to seek treatment for their mental problems.

Nobody can look at the tRump cultists and conclude they don't have some major mental illnesses. Probably multiple issues each.

I can't look at idiots who think they're being "edgy" by spelling Trump name "tRump."

That's just fucking gay. What the hell is you people's obsession with Trump's ass?

I can't look at idiots who think they're being "edgy" by spelling Trump name "tRump."

That's just fucking gay. What the hell is you people's obsession with Trump's ass?

Right? Thank you. It is so school-yard stupid.

While I have not seen a significant study that is directly on point, there is no question that high schools in Leftist strongholds (NOVA) are the ones experiencing outsized percentages of girls with gender identity "issues."

How could it be otherwise?

That just seems to be correlated with liberals being more likely to seek mental health care in first place. I'm sure there's also a pretty strong correlation between right Wingers eschewing mental health care and them shooting themselves in the face. Black youths kill about 12,000 people a year with gun violence but over 25,000 mostly white men end up turning their guns on themselves every year.

You seem to be forgetting that blacks are only 12% of the total population of the US, and black youths are an even smaller percent.

You seem to be forgetting that blacks are only 12% of the total population of the US, and black youths are an even smaller percent.
That has what to do with my point about the right eschewing mental health and shooting themselves in the face?

It’s the same retarded that makes them think being trans is edgy. It’s not edgy it’s a fucking mental illness.

No it's correlated with white liberal men offing themselves. Their white liberal wives probably drove them to it.

According to Pew's research white liberals/Democrats are much more likely than their conservative/Republican peers to have been diagnosed with mental health problems.

COMMENT: Well is it any wonder? They dont know what sex they are, what their pronouns are, they literally have no clue who and what they are.

This is not a surprise

That has what to do with my point about the right eschewing mental health and shooting themselves in the face?

What it has to do with it is that your numbers are way off. First off, many Democrats also own firearms and shoot themselves in the face. The whole idea of assisted suicide itself, is a liberal notion. Secondly, true conservatives and right-wingers don't believe in suicide. It's a sin to kill yourself.

What it has to do with it is that your numbers are way off. First off, many Democrats also own firearms and shoot themselves in the face. The whole idea of assisted suicide itself, is a liberal notion. Secondly, true conservatives and right-wingers don't believe in suicide. It's a sin to kill yourself.
I agree with all of that but must add if you’re a liberal and kill yourself it’s not a sin but a benefit to everyone else on the planet.

Forum List

Back