White Liberal Homosexual agenda, not what black people need.

Just as drugs, AIDS, Gang vilolence, were introduced into the black community, so is this scurge of homosexuality, and homosexual marriage being presented to blacks, by white America.

You dont give your race much credit.

So you are saying any vice us whiteys introduce into the black community, you blacks wont have the mental will power to resist it?

So if my rich company builds a shit load of artificial cliffs in the ghetto, blacks will line up to jump off of them?

Are you blaming the massive fat assness problem with all the fat disgusting people in the ghetto on white folks introducing KFC into the ghetto? Because blacks do have a huge issue with obesity, and ya'll eat the hell out of some chicken that Col. Sanders cooks up. Is that our fault too?

KFC is a joke, Popeyes, Church's Chicken and Bojangles are much better.

Anal sex does destroy the immune system of men who engage in it.
Well no. This still isn't true. At all. The immune system is mediated by blood producing areas of the body, being bone marrow, and is cultivated in lymph tissue throughout the body. Anal sex in and of itself does not in any way affect the bone marrow or lymph regions. Do you honestly think the bones or thymus or spleen or lymph nodes in your neck get damaged due to anal sex? You're the walking stereotype of an uneducated ignorant hick.

Also the the tissue of the human rectum was not designed as an entrance, there have been reports of homosexuals with torn anal canal, and rectel muscle control problems.
There are also reports of vaginal bleeding during sex. There are ALSO reports of heterosexuals with torn anal canals from moving feces. This is actually very common, especially in people with constipation. What's your point? Tissue is not a one way street. The anal mucosa has no way of detecting or understanding which direction things are moved over it. In fact, if you know anything about anatomy or physiology, you would realize that feces does move "backwards" at times near the anus.

So once again I find you either making up or propagating ridiculous ideas because you are completely uneducated on this topic. Does it anger you that the average homosexual probably makes more money than you do and is more successful at their job?

Well no. This still isn't true. At all. The immune system is mediated by blood producing areas of the body, being bone marrow, and is cultivated in lymph tissue throughout the body. Anal sex in and of itself does not in any way affect the bone marrow or lymph regions. Do you honestly think the bones or thymus or spleen or lymph nodes in your neck get damaged due to anal sex? You're the walking stereotype of an uneducated ignorant hick.

Also the the tissue of the human rectum was not designed as an entrance, there have been reports of homosexuals with torn anal canal, and rectel muscle control problems.
There are also reports of vaginal bleeding during sex. There are ALSO reports of heterosexuals with torn anal canals from moving feces. This is actually very common, especially in people with constipation. What's your point? Tissue is not a one way street. The anal mucosa has no way of detecting or understanding which direction things are moved over it. In fact, if you know anything about anatomy or physiology, you would realize that feces does move "backwards" at times near the anus.

So once again I find you either making up or propagating ridiculous ideas because you are completely uneducated on this topic. Does it anger you that the average homosexual probably makes more money than you do and is more successful at their job?

Well Mr. Homo smarter thanHick , if you think I am making all of this up. Please google
"The health dangers of homosexual sex" , which is what I did to get all the info I received about the dangers of homosxual sex. Get back to me with what kind of response you received.!

Anal homo sex is very unsainitary , and is dangerous. The female vagina membrain is a lot
thicker than the male anal canal. Which was not designed forsexual intercourse.! These are the medical facts.!
Please Google "The health risks of Homosexual sex" you will see an article by "John R Driggs Jr." from the catholic educational resource. Google the info just as I have it above,
read this mans article , then get back to me. You other posters are all welcome to do the same.

Last edited:
Blacks in America must realize that the white liberal agenda is loaded with issues that
are not condusive to the propogation of the black family structure.
Homosexual marriage is one of these dead end issues.

The black family structure has always been based on the black male and the black female.
Here now we have white liberal Democrats trying to bundle a perversion called homosexual
marriage, and homosexual rights , with minority issues.

They are claim that people who engage in a sexual perversion must get minority status
and have civil rights. And are saying that their homosexual perversion issue, is the same as the struggle black people had during the sixties with civil rights.

This and other issues these white liberal homosexual sypathizers are combining with
Democratic liberal issues, must be scrutinized by members of the black community.
We should not be a part of a political party that wants to promote homosexuality or any other perversion.

Black people must resist being brainwashed into accepting homosexuality as "normal" or as an "alternative lifestyle"
it is not.! It is just another attempt at genocide of the black race. As homosexuals can not reproduce themselves.
Just as drugs, AIDS, Gang vilolence, were introduced into the black community, so is this scurge of homosexuality, and homosexual marriage being presented to blacks, by white America.

and the truth is, my friend, that this;

"Black people must resist being brainwashed into accepting homosexuality as "normal" or as an "alternative lifestyle""

is just irrational and illogical fear mongering

most homosexuals are decent and honorable people
they work, have careers, own businesses, CONTRIBUTE to society
they are our children, our brothers and sisters, our friends and neighbors
their sexual proclivities are NOBODIES business
and as Americans they deserve the same rights and respect as everyone else

and this;

" It is just another attempt at genocide of the black race."

is ridiculous! And its more irrational fear and hate mongering

and THIS...!;

"Just as drugs, AIDS, Gang vilolence, were introduced into the black community, so is this scurge of homosexuality, and homosexual marriage being presented to blacks, by white America."

I remember when liberals use to make these accusations back in the 1980's

REAL conservatives use to MOCK this type of speech....

but when a conservative (a rather rabid one, too) says the same thing it makes sense?

and finally................

people who believe lunacies like this;

"Black people must resist being brainwashed into accepting homosexuality as "normal" or as an "alternative lifestyle"
it is not.! It is just another attempt at genocide of the black race. As homosexuals can not reproduce themselves.
Just as drugs, AIDS, Gang vilolence, were introduced into the black community, so is this scurge of homosexuality, and homosexual marriage being presented to blacks, by white America."

are likely to VOTE to criminalize homosexuality

Last edited:

Well Mr. Homo smarter thanHick , if you think I am making all of this up. Please google
"The health dangers of homosexual sex" , which is what I did to get all the info I received about the dangers of homosxual sex. Get back to me with what kind of response you received.!

Anal homo sex is very unsainitary , and is dangerous. The female vagina membrain is a lot
thicker than the male anal canal. Which was not designed forsexual intercourse.! These are the medical facts.!

living near nuclear power plants will kill you

people die at NASCAR events

football kills high school kids every year

cigarette smoking will kill you

alcohol will kill you

refusing to diet and exercise and consuming way too much crap will kill you

people engage in risky behavior all the time....

no sense getting all riled up about it......

The majority of Africans feels the same as 52nd.

Poll: Support For Same Sex Marriage Grows - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

support for gay rights grows

Civil Rights

support for gays in military grows

U.S. public opinion polls on homosexuality

support for gay rights grows

Trends in Political Values and Core Attitudes: 1987-2007 - Pew Research Center

"the survey records further declines in traditional social attitudes. The poll finds greater public acceptance of homosexuality and less desire for women to play traditional roles in society. Both represent a continuation of trends that have been apparent over the past 20 years, and have occurred mostly among older people. The younger generations have changed the least, as they have consistently expressed more accepting points of view over the past 20 years."

KFC is a joke, Popeyes, Church's Chicken and Bojangles are much better.

Cincinnati got a place on Vine Street down from the Zoo called "Richie's" . Got some damn good chicken and biscuits.

In Richmond Virginia there is a Mexican rotissirie chicken place called Chicken Fiesta, now its rotissirie chicken not fried but is very damn good, I miss being in Virginia because of that place.

Wix.com - Website built by Chicken_Fiesta based on E-Counselors

I don't deny that homosexual anal intercourse can result in skin breaks. So can heterosexual anal intercourse, as can heterosexual vaginal intercourse. My point wasn't denying that absolutely nothing can go wrong with homosexual anal sex, but that it has the SAME risks as heterosexual sex. This is a point you can't seem to understand. Since you seem to get the total extent of your prestigious medical education from google, try looking up these words: dyspareunia, vaginismus.

So what you're pointing to is a potential undesirable outcome that can happen to anyone, not just homosexuals. So why do you think it only applies to homosexuals?

Please Google "The health risks of Homosexual sex" you will see an article by "John R Driggs Jr." from the catholic educational resource. Google the info just as I have it above,
read this mans article , then get back to me. You other posters are all welcome to do the same.
Again, you make vague references about things being unsanitary and dangerous, and yet are unable to provide specific reasons. The fact is, no form of sexual intercourse is "sanitary". None. The human vagina is FULL of bacteria. So is the mouth. So what form of sex do you think is "sanitary"?

The "article" you reference is not published. Take a moment to think about what that means. NO academic or peer reviewed research journal actually accepted his writings into any credible publication whatsoever. This is the equivalent to someone writing on a blog. Nonetheless, while some of the things he points out are true, they are equally shared within the heterosexual population as well.

If you want to make the claim that no one should have sex if thinner membranes can be broken or produce bleeding, then by your logic every woman on earth should still be a virgin.

But at the end of the day, why do YOU care what other people are doing in their own bedrooms? Why do YOU need to make a point about anal sex at all?

Let's stop sidestepping your actual goals here. This has nothing to do with anal intercourse as the things you point out happen during vaginal intercourse and defecation as well. In fact, you don't give a crap about the health of homosexuals whatsoever. You're just a bigoted gay basher trying to drum up hatred like the good uneducated Christian hick you are. So why don't YOU continue participating in whatever "unsanitary" form of sex YOU desire, and leave others to do what they want behind closed doors.

I don't deny that homosexual anal intercourse can result in skin breaks. So can heterosexual anal intercourse, as can heterosexual vaginal intercourse. My point wasn't denying that absolutely nothing can go wrong with homosexual anal sex, but that it has the SAME risks as heterosexual sex. This is a point you can't seem to understand. Since you seem to get the total extent of your prestigious medical education from google, try looking up these words: dyspareunia, vaginismus.

So what you're pointing to is a potential undesirable outcome that can happen to anyone, not just homosexuals. So why do you think it only applies to homosexuals?

Again, you make vague references about things being unsanitary and dangerous, and yet are unable to provide specific reasons. The fact is, no form of sexual intercourse is "sanitary". None. The human vagina is FULL of bacteria. So is the mouth. So what form of sex do you think is "sanitary"?

The "article" you reference is not published. Take a moment to think about what that means. NO academic or peer reviewed research journal actually accepted his writings into any credible publication whatsoever. This is the equivalent to someone writing on a blog. Nonetheless, while some of the things he points out are true, they are equally shared within the heterosexual population as well.

If you want to make the claim that no one should have sex if thinner membranes can be broken or produce bleeding, then by your logic every woman on earth should still be a virgin.

But at the end of the day, why do YOU care what other people are doing in their own bedrooms? Why do YOU need to make a point about anal sex at all?

Let's stop sidestepping your actual goals here. This has nothing to do with anal intercourse as the things you point out happen during vaginal intercourse and defecation as well. In fact, you don't give a crap about the health of homosexuals whatsoever. You're just a bigoted gay basher trying to drum up hatred like the good uneducated Christian hick you are. So why don't YOU continue participating in whatever "unsanitary" form of sex YOU desire, and leave others to do what they want behind closed doors.

My point here sir is not bashing anyone. It is to simply point out that Homosexual sex is
very unsanitary, it is unsafe, and it causes the spread of dangerous fecal bacteria. The bacteria in the female vagina is not as lethal as fecal matter bacteria found in the human rectal canal. So, the point that you are trying to make will not stand. The female vagina is many more mili meters thicker than the rectal canal, and is designed for intercourse, the rectal canal was not. So please don't try to compare the two parts of the human body. They are not the same.
You are a Homosexual degenerate deviant, who practices a very unsanitary and disgusting, medically unsafe lifestyle. Heterosexual sex , is sex for clean pleasure and procreation. Homosexual sex is a human abomination, and perversion,and serves no reproductive purpose and must be outlawed, and criminalized.!!

Please read the artical by Dr. Driggs, Google the "Health risks of Homosexual sex". Homosexual men had many more sexual partners than heterosexual men, practiced unsafe sex. And they transmitted more antibiotic resistant forms of venerial diseases.

Last edited:
The black family structure has always been based on the black male and the black female.

No, the black family structure is based on the black female, six "shorties" fathered by six different "baby daddies", four of whom are in state prison and none of whom pay any support much less know the names or whereabouts of their offspring, and a white-paid welfare propping the whole mess up.

There is not a single white homosexual on the planet who's even remotely responsible for this.

Yes, you are right, there is a disporportionate amount of black males in the American
prison system. My point is the black family structure is based on male and female, not
this bizzaro world ,alternative lifstyle, homosexaul man man , woman woman aberration
of nature.

Race isn't Relevant... The Species has a Family Structure that is Natural REGARDLESS of Race...

We ALL Exist because of it.

And don't Worry, the REPUBLICans have the House and Barry Obama doesn't Support Homosexual Marriage either, so you won't be Forced to Marry Bass... :thup:

:)

peace...

My point here sir is not bashing anyone.
We'll get back to this point in a bit, as you prove yourself wrong in the same post.

It is to simply point out that Homosexual sex is
very unsanitary, it is unsafe, and it causes the spread of dangerous fecal bacteria. The bacteria in the female vagina is not as lethal as fecal matter bacteria found in the human rectal canal.
So you're saying that bacteria inside 30ft of a absorbent human digestive tract is safe, but as soon as it touches a penis it turns "lethal"?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I've heard a lot of really dumb hicks say ridiculous things on this board, but that is the most moronic thing I have yet to read here.

Tell me this: when was the last time you EVER heard of a gay person dying from fecal bacteria. NEVER! Salmonella of the penis does not exist! The pathogens of concern in anal sex are THE EXACT SAME pathogens of concern in vaginal sex. EXACTLY THE SAME. Thus anyone worried about pathogens in any form of sex is encouraged to practice safe sex with condoms. Any 8th grader who has taken sex ed knows these things, but apparently you don't.

The female vagina is many more mili meters thicker than the rectal canal, and is designed for intercourse, the rectal canal was not. So please don't try to compare the two parts of the human body. They are not the same.
Actually, they are comprised of the EXACT same type of covering. The vagina is covered in stratified squamous epithelium. The end of the anal canal is covered in stratified squamous epithelium. It does change further in the body, but REGARDLESS OF THIS FACT, you still seem incapable of understanding that tears to this covering occur in both the vagina and anus during intercourse. Again, if your goal was to prevent any tearing that produces bleeding, all women would be virgins. Your point is still crap.

You then go on to say it should be outlawed. Why do you think you should be able to control what other people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms just because you do not wish to practice it? This is a question you continually avoid.

You are a Homosexual degenerate deviant, who practices a very unsanitary and disgusting, medically unsafe lifestyle. Homosexual sex is a human abomination, and perversion,and serves no reproductive purpose and must be outlawed, and criminalized.!!
So how do you think this above quote compares to your previous one which states "My point here sir is not bashing anyone." ? You don't know a thing about me, and yet you resort to this childish name calling while claiming you aren't here to bash anyone. I am not a homosexual, but I am a medical professional and a damn proud ally, you homophobic bigot. YOU are the face of dumb Christian hicks everywhere: ignorant, gullible, intolerant, fear-mongering, and bigoted. One century ago, you would be hanging black men on the side of the road, and two centuries before that you'd be on the front line stoning witches.

Gay men may come in contact with some crap in their lives, but nothing compares to malignant filth like you.

Like I said. The right wing hates gays, blacks, Muslim, Hispanics and atheists. Once they go through these groups, they start all over again.

90% white, mostly Christian.

I lean more to the right and I don't hate these people, I just rather they not push their ideas on me. If they kept to themselves and abided by the law then I would have no problem with them. ;)

I wonder if 52nd Street would be comfy with the agenda of my gay conservative friends? They're white, mostly.

Aren't you part of this white liberal homo agenda Madeline.?! Get lost Ms. Lesbian in the closet.!!?

The left wing doesn't HATE anybody. Just right wing policies that hurt America. Besides, look at your list.

Soldiers voted 6 to 1 for Obama.

Football players? I bet the majority are Democrat.

Gun owners? Obama expanded gun rights more than any president in decades.

Engineers, mathematicians? Only 6% of Scientists are Republican.

I think you need to "whittle down" your list Slim. Looks like you been tast'en too much "moonshine".

the left HATES many people, you partisan hack douchebag. and there's no way soldiers voted 6 to 1 for obama you lying sack of shit.

I'm sorry, they gave money to the Obama campaign at the rate of 6 to 1.

According to an analysis of campaign contributions by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, Democrat Barack Obama has received nearly six times as much money from troops deployed overseas at the time of their contributions than has Republican John McCain,

Troops Deployed Abroad Give 6:1 to Obama - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets

alg_resize_seoul_obama.jpg

Look at those soldiers. Black, brown, white. The Republican Party is 90% white. Do you guys really think you represent the military? Remember when McCain wanted to cut benefits to keep soldiers in the military? When Rumsfeld told the families of soldiers who were being kept past their return date, "Too bad"?

Those soldiers know what Republicans have said about their "Commander in Chief". They know Republicans let Bin Laden go. They know Republicans threw their lives away in Iraq. Just because the Republican base is a bunch of fools, don't make the mistake the military is. Because it's not. And they won't forget what you have done to their Commander in Chief. No one will. Believe it.

Oh, by the way. That picture is from Obama celebrating Veterans Day with real live soldiers. Republicans said he didn't celebrate Veterans Day. Talk about "lying sack of shit".

So you are okay that Opie dope wants to give the military (who voted him into office) a 1.4% raise? How liberal of you.

My point here sir is not bashing anyone.
We'll get back to this point in a bit, as you prove yourself wrong in the same post.

It is to simply point out that Homosexual sex is
very unsanitary, it is unsafe, and it causes the spread of dangerous fecal bacteria. The bacteria in the female vagina is not as lethal as fecal matter bacteria found in the human rectal canal.
So you're saying that bacteria inside 30ft of a absorbent human digestive tract is safe, but as soon as it touches a penis it turns "lethal"?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I've heard a lot of really dumb hicks say ridiculous things on this board, but that is the most moronic thing I have yet to read here.

Tell me this: when was the last time you EVER heard of a gay person dying from fecal bacteria. NEVER! Salmonella of the penis does not exist! The pathogens of concern in anal sex are THE EXACT SAME pathogens of concern in vaginal sex. EXACTLY THE SAME. Thus anyone worried about pathogens in any form of sex is encouraged to practice safe sex with condoms. Any 8th grader who has taken sex ed knows these things, but apparently you don't.

The female vagina is many more mili meters thicker than the rectal canal, and is designed for intercourse, the rectal canal was not. So please don't try to compare the two parts of the human body. They are not the same.
Actually, they are comprised of the EXACT same type of covering. The vagina is covered in stratified squamous epithelium. The end of the anal canal is covered in stratified squamous epithelium. It does change further in the body, but REGARDLESS OF THIS FACT, you still seem incapable of understanding that tears to this covering occur in both the vagina and anus during intercourse. Again, if your goal was to prevent any tearing that produces bleeding, all women would be virgins. Your point is still crap.

You then go on to say it should be outlawed. Why do you think you should be able to control what other people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms just because you do not wish to practice it? This is a question you continually avoid.

You are a Homosexual degenerate deviant, who practices a very unsanitary and disgusting, medically unsafe lifestyle. Homosexual sex is a human abomination, and perversion,and serves no reproductive purpose and must be outlawed, and criminalized.!!
So how do you think this above quote compares to your previous one which states "My point here sir is not bashing anyone." ? You don't know a thing about me, and yet you resort to this childish name calling while claiming you aren't here to bash anyone. I am not a homosexual, but I am a medical professional and a damn proud ally, you homophobic bigot. YOU are the face of dumb Christian hicks everywhere: ignorant, gullible, intolerant, fear-mongering, and bigoted. One century ago, you would be hanging black men on the side of the road, and two centuries before that you'd be on the front line stoning witches.

Gay men may come in contact with some crap in their lives, but nothing compares to malignant filth like you.

Well sir, if you say you work as a medical professional, you should know about the health risks of Homosexual sex. I sure you did not read the article by Dr. Driggs that I was telling you about. Because you know the scientific data does show that homosexual sex is unsafe and unsanitary.Homosexual men have a higher frequency of sexual partners,and sexually transmitted diseases. and they do not practice safe sex with each other.Google "the health risks of homosexual sex" as
I urged you to do a few days ago.

I think "the malignant filth" is people like you that condone Sodomy. Which is a sick and disgusting immoral lifestyle. In some countries sir people like you and those Homosexuals
that you are bleeding out your homo sympathetic heart to, would be mutilated and then incinerated. You disgust me.Stop supporting fecal matter sex.! You are sick in your logic.

Last edited:
This is BS! We've got elderly ppl needing help and you non-spelling, hate-mongering, assholes don't even give a shit. Well, I am taking names and if you turn out to be one of the ppl who crosses my desk when you need someone to wipe the shit off your sorry asses...I am turning you down!! And I hope the other agencies do as well. Don't for one minute think that you are not going to need one of us!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back