White Liberal Homosexual agenda, not what black people need.

And yet, the majority of black voters vote Democrat. Why is that?

And, I might point out, 70% of black children are born to single mothers. What 'black family structure'?

I've always wondered about the Democrat vote. Conservatives (Repubicans ) are usually the ones accused of holding blacks back. But who was it that stood in the doorways to education and a path to the future?

Little Rock, Arkansas:
!957, Little Rock Nine. Govenor Orval Ugene Faubus (DEMOCRAT) Tried to hinder black students from going to white school even using the Arkansas National Gaurd. President Eisenhower nationalized the gaurd (taking control away from Faubus) and had them step down so black students could enter white school.

New Orleans:
1960, Ruby Bridges (there were others at different school but we most remember her. Note Norman Rockwells painting "The Trouble We All Live With") at the ripe old age of six needed the protection of Federal Marshalls to keep her safe from Govenor Jimmy Davis (DEMOCRAT) so little black Ruby Nell could enter white school.

Tuscaloosa Alabama:
1963, Vivian Malone Jones and James Hood needed Federal Marshalls to remove George Wallace (Not the black comedian one) the(DEMOCRAT) govenor from the doorway of a white school so the black students could enter.

You found it necessary to make the distinction of Conservatives (Republicans) but jump to the conclusion the Democrats you listed were also Liberal. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's always Conservatives blocking the progress on civil liberties. In fact, it's always Conservatives eroding civil liberties. There is no Conservative track record on advancing civil liberties.

And yet, the majority of black voters vote Democrat. Why is that?

And, I might point out, 70% of black children are born to single mothers. What 'black family structure'?

I've always wondered about the Democrat vote. Conservatives (Repubicans ) are usually the ones accused of holding blacks back. But who was it that stood in the doorways to education and a path to the future?

Little Rock, Arkansas:
!957, Little Rock Nine. Govenor Orval Ugene Faubus (DEMOCRAT) Tried to hinder black students from going to white school even using the Arkansas National Gaurd. President Eisenhower nationalized the gaurd (taking control away from Faubus) and had them step down so black students could enter white school.

New Orleans:
1960, Ruby Bridges (there were others at different school but we most remember her. Note Norman Rockwells painting "The Trouble We All Live With") at the ripe old age of six needed the protection of Federal Marshalls to keep her safe from Govenor Jimmy Davis (DEMOCRAT) so little black Ruby Nell could enter white school.

Tuscaloosa Alabama:
1963, Vivian Malone Jones and James Hood needed Federal Marshalls to remove George Wallace (Not the black comedian one) the(DEMOCRAT) govenor from the doorway of a white school so the black students could enter.

You found it necessary to make the distinction of Conservatives (Republicans) but jump to the conclusion the Democrats you listed were also Liberal. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's always Conservatives blocking the progress on civil liberties. In fact, it's always Conservatives eroding civil liberties. There is no Conservative track record on advancing civil liberties.

t was Democrats who overwhelmingly voeted against the cilvil rights acts in the 60s, and why is it that the the first and only Black Speaker of The House was a Republican?

Little Rock, Arkansas:

New Orleans:

Tuscaloosa Alabama:

t was Democrats who overwhelmingly voeted against the cilvil rights acts in the 60s, and why is it that the the first and only Black Speaker of The House was a Republican?
Do you understand the difference between political "party" and political "philosophy"? Between organized political group and political ideology? That's the kernel of the problem.

Do you understand the difference between political "party" and political "philosophy"? Between organized political group and political ideology? That's the kernel of the problem.

The people I listed were Liberal in their philosophy. As was Albert Arnold Gore Juniors RACIST father, Albert Arnold Gore Senior who also with the many LIBERAL DEMOCRATS voted against the civil rights act.
James Anthony Traficant was a CONSERVITIVE DEMOCRAT. He was crooked but I liked him.

The people I listed were Liberal in their philosophy. As was Albert Arnold Gore Juniors RACIST father, Albert Arnold Gore Senior who also with the many LIBERAL DEMOCRATS voted against the civil rights act.
James Anthony Traficant was a CONSERVITIVE DEMOCRAT. He was crooked but I liked him.

yeah. Those Democrats were Liberals. And the Conservatives were running the ACLU and marching arm-in-arm with Dr. King.

Nice try burnishing the image, but we're smarter than you and fully know the truth.

yeah. Those Democrats were Liberals. And the Conservatives were running the ACLU and marching arm-in-arm with Dr. King.

Nice try burnishing the image, but we're smarter than you and fully know the truth.

The Honorable Doctor King was Conservitive then (by todays standards) and he would be even more Conservitive in todays world (IMO). And his niece Alveda King was at the Restoring Honor Rally with that EVIL RIGHT WING HATEMONGER CONSERVITIVE Glenn Beck at the Lincoln Memorial rather then with all those KIND LOVING CARING and GIVING LIBERALS at the Reclaim The Dream commemoritive march at the National Mall. I guess she is what the extreme left wing, liberal black refers to as an Oreo.

The Honorable Doctor King was Conservitive then (by todays standards) and he would be even more Conservitive in todays world (IMO). And his niece Alveda King was at the Restoring Honor Rally with that EVIL RIGHT WING HATEMONGER CONSERVITIVE Glenn Beck at the Lincoln Memorial rather then with all those KIND LOVING CARING and GIVING LIBERALS at the Reclaim The Dream commemoritive march at the National Mall. I guess she is what the extreme left wing, liberal black refers to as an Oreo.
You can't swim away from this mistake. You can't paint a veneer of lies over such a blatant falsehood.

You are expecting all of us to believe that Kumbya singing, peace and love chanting Liberals manned the water cannons and tear gas launchers in Selma and Birmingham. That Liberals worked in legislatures all over the South to enforce and strengthen Jim Crow laws and voter registration suppression. That Liberals met the Conservative Greenwich Village/Harvard Green Conservative Freedom Riders at the depots of Jackson and Memphis and cracked skulls.

You are expecting us to believe that the Conservative political ideology in America has a sterling record on race relations, civil rights and liberties.

You must be either blind or stupid or young.

You can't swim away from this mistake. You can't paint a veneer of lies over such a blatant falsehood.

You are expecting all of us to believe that Kumbya singing, peace and love chanting Liberals manned the water cannons and tear gas launchers in Selma and Birmingham. That Liberals worked in legislatures all over the South to enforce and strengthen Jim Crow laws and voter registration suppression. That Liberals met the Conservative Greenwich Village/Harvard Green Conservative Freedom Riders at the depots of Jackson and Memphis and cracked skulls.

You are expecting us to believe that the Conservative political ideology in America has a sterling record on race relations, civil rights and liberties.

You must be either blind or stupid or young.

Theophilus Eugene "Bull" Connor was not a Kumbya singing , peace and love chanting Liberal. He was a hateful, rasist BASTERED (self made. No reference to mother intended) that manned the water cannons, water hoses, german shepards and tear gas launchers in Selma.

Bull Connor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anal sex between two men is still considered a crime in many countries throughout the
world. It is a crime punishable by death in Iran. There is nothing o.k. about anal sex.
It is physiologically unsafe, and is very unsanitary to say the least.
There are still a few sodomy laws on the books in America also.
Sodomy is a form of insanity, as far as I am concerned.

Why don't you go live in Iran then, since their standard of living seems to be desirable for you. Hahaha. What other countries make it illegal? Why do you think it is physiologically unsafe? And while you may believe anal sex is insanity, it's clear you're clueless when it comes to the sanity department yourself. There's a reason why no psychiatrist anywhere in this country views it as a form of illness. My guess is they're a whole lot smarter than you.

So, where's this list of countries you're thinking of moving to?

I do not desire to live in Iran, but I may move to an African country, were homosexuality is illegal. I am already from a country were homosexuality is illegal, Jamaica. And it is not that I think anal intercourse is unsafe, medical studies have proven it to be very unsafe, and it destroys the immune system of men who engage in anal sex.There is something called "fecal bacteria, and pathogens" that live in the human anal canal.!It is in fact a part of the body for the disposal of human excrement.
And the American Psychiatric Association, once had homosexuality on their list of mental illnesses, until the homosexual lobby must have paid them off, to have homosexuality removed.
removed from the list.

I do not desire to live in Iran, but I may move to an African country, were homosexuality is illegal. I am already from a country were homosexuality is illegal, Jamaica. And it is not that I think anal intercourse is unsafe, medical studies have proven it to be very unsafe, and it destroys the immune system of men who engage in anal sex.There is something called "fecal bacteria, and pathogens" that live in the human anal canal.!It is in fact a part of the body for the disposal of human excrement.
What you're referring to is a virus, which can be transferred during vaginal sex as well. Anal sex itself does not destroy the immune system. Barriers such as condoms prevent the spread of such viruses for both vaginal and anal intercourse, thus the term "safe sex".

52ndStreet said:
And the American Psychiatric Association, once had homosexuality on their list of mental illnesses, until the homosexual lobby must have paid them off, to have homosexuality removed from the list.
Well, no. The "homosexual lobby" didn't pay off a group of rich doctors. It was removed because homosexuality was found to not be a psychiatric illness. The "list of mental illnesses" you mentioned is called the DSM, and it is open to change from time to time. In fact, a new version is coming out shortly. Homosexuality is still not recognized as a mental illness in any developed country. Where did you say you were from again?

Just as drugs, AIDS, Gang vilolence, were introduced into the black community, so is this scurge of homosexuality, and homosexual marriage being presented to blacks, by white America.

You dont give your race much credit.

So you are saying any vice us whiteys introduce into the black community, you blacks wont have the mental will power to resist it?

So if my rich company builds a shit load of artificial cliffs in the ghetto, blacks will line up to jump off of them?

Are you blaming the massive fat assness problem with all the fat disgusting people in the ghetto on white folks introducing KFC into the ghetto? Because blacks do have a huge issue with obesity, and ya'll eat the hell out of some chicken that Col. Sanders cooks up. Is that our fault too?

Anal sex between two men is still considered a crime in many countries throughout the
world. It is a crime punishable by death in Iran. There is nothing o.k. about anal sex.
It is physiologically unsafe, and is very unsanitary to say the least.
There are still a few sodomy laws on the books in America also.
Sodomy is a form of insanity, as far as I am concerned.

Why don't you go live in Iran then, since their standard of living seems to be desirable for you. Hahaha. What other countries make it illegal? Why do you think it is physiologically unsafe? And while you may believe anal sex is insanity, it's clear you're clueless when it comes to the sanity department yourself. There's a reason why no psychiatrist anywhere in this country views it as a form of illness. My guess is they're a whole lot smarter than you.

And the American Psychiatric Association, once had homosexuality on their list of mental illnesses, until the homosexual lobby must have paid them off, to have homosexuality removed.
removed from the list.

Good luck in Africa. Bring guns.

removed from the list.

I have already started to stockpile my weapons and ammunition for my Africa move.

What you're referring to is a virus, which can be transferred during vaginal sex as well. Anal sex itself does not destroy the immune system. Barriers such as condoms prevent the spread of such viruses for both vaginal and anal intercourse, thus the term "safe sex".

52ndStreet said:
And the American Psychiatric Association, once had homosexuality on their list of mental illnesses, until the homosexual lobby must have paid them off, to have homosexuality removed from the list.
Well, no. The "homosexual lobby" didn't pay off a group of rich doctors. It was removed because homosexuality was found to not be a psychiatric illness. The "list of mental illnesses" you mentioned is called the DSM, and it is open to change from time to time. In fact, a new version is coming out shortly. Homosexuality is still not recognized as a mental illness in any developed country. Where did you say you were from again?

Anal sex does destroy the immune system of men who engage in it. Also the the tissue
of the human rectum was not designed as an entrance, there have been reports of homosexuals with torn anal canal, and rectel muscle control problems. Inability to
control their rectal muscle , because of to munch anal intercourse.

removed from the list.

I have already started to stockpile my weapons and ammunition for my Africa move.

Hurry up then!!! I got a big ole boat you and the other coons can jump on for free, fuel is on my tab!!!!

Anal sex does destroy the immune system of men who engage in it. Also the the tissue of the human rectum was not designed as an entrance, there have been reports of homosexuals with torn anal canal, and rectel muscle control problems. Inability to
control their rectal muscle , because of to munch anal intercourse.

What about women who engage in anal sex?

Whats the deal with all this butt sex talk. Thought this was the racial bomb throwing forum?

Hurry up then!!! I got a big ole boat you and the other coons can jump on for free, fuel is on my tab!!!!

Well gollie, I need to get in touch with you if ya got a Boat with all kinds of fuel.
You is just the white man I been looking for.!!
I gots to get outta this sucka butt homo white mans land pronto!!

Black people in America must reject whole hartedly the white liberal Homosexual agenda.
This is a dead end agenda as far as black people are concerned.

Forum List

Back