White House: "We won't coddle rioters" - it's about damn time!

However long you want to spend trying to justify your incomplete mastery of your own mother tongue, dear.

Do you also believe that 2+2=5 is "close enough"?

You're arguing with someone who probably believes that Bruce Jenner and Bradley manning are women, and that the latter is a hero.

It's true. How can one expect a person who can't tell boys from girls to communicate in English effectively?

As I said, it's just one of my biggest pet peeves and makes me cringe every time I see it.

Also, let me point out what a pervasive flaw it is in today's society that if you notice someone doing things badly, YOU have the problem.
or that if you believe in America First you act like Hitler. Here it comes brothers and sisters.

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.
I really wished you'd stop with your lies. All they are talking about is violent protestors, but you already know this. This is just another BS attack form the BS king.
again, it's fingers in the ears and :lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

What's funny is they think they are better than us. cracks me up. They have compassion and we don't, they have inclusion, which is pure bullshit, and we don't. It's hilarious.
giphy.gif

No. The problem is people, like you, who rightly rejected the left's label of deplorable - are so into labeling us "filth" you can't see beyond your labels.

Some times, it is necessary and appropriate to call a spade a spade.

As long as those on your side willfully and knowingly behave like subhuman, savage filth; nobody is going to take you seriously when you complain about being called as such.

Who here on the left has supported destruction, looting, or violence? I'll wait.
really? I have not seen one of you ever denounce one violent event in our US cities by any rioter or protesting asshats, especially the BLM violence. Now you want to rise out of the pumpkin patch and say you do support it? excuse me while I,
giphy.gif

I've said multiple times that violence and destruction of property is unacceptable. Not my fault if your reading skills (once again) fail you.

No. The problem is people, like you, who rightly rejected the left's label of deplorable - are so into labeling us "filth" you can't see beyond your labels.

As long as those on your side willfully and knowingly behave like subhuman, savage filth; nobody is going to take you seriously when you complain about being called as such.

Who here on the left has supported destruction, looting, or violence? I'll wait.
really? I have not seen one of you ever denounce one violent event in our US cities by any rioter or protesting asshats, especially the BLM violence. Now you want to rise out of the pumpkin patch and say you do support it? excuse me while I,
giphy.gif

I've said multiple times that violence and destruction of property is unacceptable. Not my fault if your reading skills (once again) fail you.
then you denounce the women's march?

giphy.gif

then you are for violence and destruction. Sorry, you can't have it both ways little one.

giphy.gif

Nope.

Now, if you want me to denounce individual actions - list them and I'll denounce them.

giphy.gif

then you are for violence and destruction. Sorry, you can't have it both ways little one.

:lmao:

You going to denounce pro-Trump supporters as a GROUP then? For their violence? Or, is this where you begin to be selective?

giphy.gif

You going to denounce pro-Trump supporters as a GROUP then? For their violence? Or, is this where you begin to be selective?
when you show me they're being violent I will denounce their actions.

giphy.gif

Coyote, so you can't eh?

giphy.gif

Here are some very naughty Trump supporters. I fully expect you to follow up with a condemnation of the Pro-Trump movement: 13 Times Apparent Trump Supporters Attacked, Harassed Or Plotted To Kill Muslims | The Huffington Post :lol:

Here are some very naughty Trump supporters. I fully expect you to follow up with a condemnation of the Pro-Trump movement: 13 Times Apparent Trump Supporters Attacked, Harassed Or Plotted To Kill Muslims | The Huffington Post :lol:
well before I open your link, why does the title state Apparent? that insinuates not known. so if not known I can't say they are trump supporters now can I?

Coyote, so you can't eh?

Just did. And I reiterate - post examples of individual acts and, like you I'll denounce those actions. I believe we are on the same page or are you still expecting me to denounce and entire movement while you denounce individual actions :dunno:

well before I open your link, why does the title state Apparent? that insinuates not known. so if not known I can't say they are trump supporters now can I?

Open the link - some are professed Trump supporters.

Coyote, so you can't eh?

Just did. And I reiterate - post examples of individual acts and, like you I'll denounce those actions. I believe we are on the same page or are you still expecting me to denounce and entire movement while you denounce individual actions :dunno:
what about Madonna?

Coyote, so you can't eh?

what about Madonna?

She's a fucking looney.

Open the link - some are professed Trump supporters.
then why does the title state Apparent? Look, either you have links or you don't. I'm not wasting my time on apparentlies. I Know for fact that the women's march were anti-trump. I know on Friday the violence was anti-trump. Now when you can show violence pro trump I will denounce it in a second.

Coyote, so you can't eh?

what about Madonna?

She's a fucking looney.
what about the muslim lady enciting violence? What about Ashley Judd? There was also a male actor in someone's face attacking a smaller male. dude, it's all over the fking news the pure evil that was marching in DC. See all those ladies dressed as vi jay, jays? you all have no respect. I include you in it cause you approve it. You can't simply see what it is and say there's a better way to get a message out. Protesting isn't what happened in DC.

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.
I really wished you'd stop with your lies. All they are talking about is violent protestors, but you already know this. This is just another BS attack form the BS king.
again, it's fingers in the ears and :lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

What's funny is they think they are better than us. cracks me up. They have compassion and we don't, they have inclusion, which is pure bullshit, and we don't. It's hilarious.
giphy.gif

We are far better than you guys. Tell me how many members here that support bigotry, racism, hatred and pussy grabbing pervert president? Hint.... ALL.

Coyote, so you can't eh?

what about Madonna?

She's a fucking looney.
what about the muslim lady enciting violence? What about Ashley Judd? There was also a male actor in someone's face attacking a smaller male. dude, it's all over the fking news the pure evil that was marching in DC. See all those ladies dressed as vi jay, jays? you all have no respect. I include you in it cause you approve it. You can't simply see what it is and say there's a better way to get a message out. Protesting isn't what happened in DC.

Are you talking about violence or respect?

Did anyone in the women's march assault someone or deliberately damage property - break windows for example? If they did, I'll certainly condemn those actions.

However - like YOU, I'm not going to condemn an entire demonstration or movement based on the actions of a few.

To call it "pure evil" is just as retarded as those who are comparing Trump to Hitler. The march was a huge success, with 470,000 est people in DC, and almost no violence, and I don't think there were any arrests.

There's going to be another large march, the annual Right to Lifers...I wonder if you will call them "pure evil" too...or tell supporters there is a better way to get the message out. Somehow, I doubt it, because you agree with the message.

giphy.gif

We are far better than you guys. Tell me how many members here that support bigotry, racism, hatred and pussy grabbing pervert president? Hint.... ALL.
I see the same old boring talking points. Don't you ever get new material that is fact based? I know none of those accusations to be true. just post up some evidence and perhaps I might answer your insane question.

Forum List

Back