White House: "We won't coddle rioters" - it's about damn time!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
The days of capitulating to those that hurt the innocent are gone!

The air actually smells sweeter - anyone else notice???

Trump White House vows it won’t coddle ‘the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter’

Under the heading, “Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community,” the Trump administration promised a reduction in violent crime, a border wall to keep out illegal immigrants and “more law enforcement, more community engagement, and more effective policing.” The administration hinted at a crackdown on protests — “Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter,” it said, perhaps taking a subtle swipe at the Black Lives Matter movement.

“It is the first duty of government to keep the innocent safe, and President Donald Trump will fight for the safety of every American, and especially those Americans who have not known safe neighborhoods for a very long time,” the administration said.

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png
Mostly because firearm ownership has skyrocketed, more firearms less crime… Fact

Wonder if he will say anything about the savages causing havoc as we speak?

That's funny.

191219.png

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.

That's funny.

191219.png

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.

Again. Violent crime in the US is at an all time low.

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.
Did anyone say they wanted to silence protestors or stop the violence from savages?

That's funny.

191219.png

According to the FBI, violent offenses went up in 2015. From 366 per 100K to 372

That's funny.

191219.png

According to the FBI, violent offenses went up in 2015. From 366 per 100K to 372

I only found the chart to 2014, so a slight increase, but compared to the prior 25 years it's nothing.

That's funny.

191219.png

Not when you get a bunch of democrats together. You people can't help but destroy someone else's property or injure people.

That's funny.

191219.png

Again, crime in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes is rampant.

Just go walk down a street in South Chicago after dark if you don't believe me.

Crime in the nice area where I live is down because Florida has concealed carry and the Castle Doctrine and many of us have installed security systems in our homes. However, crime in ghetto Tampa, St Pete and Orlando is very dangerous . God help you in the Miami area if you get caught in the wrong neighborhood. All four of those crime infested inner city areas have a Democrat Mayor and government.

Liberal government never works.

That's funny.

191219.png

I only found the chart to 2014, so a slight increase, but compared to the prior 25 years it's nothing.
Agreed. Some areas it goes up, some go down. Some areas go wayyyy up.

That's funny.

191219.png

Agreed. Some areas it goes up, some go down. Some areas go wayyyy up.

Actually, violent crime is down everywhere - including Chicago. The last 10 years in Chicago have had their lowest violent crime rates since the 60s.

That's funny.

191219.png

Again, crime in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes is rampant.

Just go walk down a street in South Chicago after dark if you don't believe me.

Crime in the nice area where I live is down because Florida has concealed carry and the Castle Doctrine and many of us have installed security systems in our homes. However, crime in ghetto Tampa, St Pete and Orlando is very dangerous . God help you in the Miami area if you get caught in the wrong neighborhood. All four of those crime infested inner city areas have a Democrat Mayor and government.

Liberal government never works.
not enough guns to go around, so gun lovers can love their men, better?

That's funny.

191219.png

do they need more guns, to have a more polite society?

Forum List

Back