Protests are starting already....Such a YUGE mistake to elect this Clown

So you believe mobs of violent protesters should determine the election? Yeah, no. Deal with any violent protesters to the fullest extent of the law.

To those peacefully protesting carry on, I would love to know exactly what it is they are protesting but whatever flicks your bic. This is part of the reason the West doesn't win anymore, sore losers who expect freebies "just because".

When I was a kid I did well in sports, but I was taught that if you lose fair and square you shake hands and move on. I learned this lesson many times when I wrestled, fortunately my opponents learned that lesson more often :D
Bottom line. Work hard and accept the rules. If you don't like democracy, pick up a travel brochure to North Korea or China and leave.

so, since militant leftist radicals are attempting to intimidate citizens from participation in the political process, we should give them what they want:?

I'd prefer that we start cracking heads...

Boy is that stupid, where were they when the primaries were telling the story of a possible Trump win? America is divided but it was Trump's talk of people, jobs, trade, and outsourcing that stimulated the so called forgotten. Had they helped get out the vote the result may have been different - throwing rocks ain't helping anyone.

You wanna understand why work left and workers have little power, check out these books

'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein
"Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" Jane Mayer
'To Make Men Free: A History of the Republican Party' by Heather Cox Richardson
'The Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution and the Rise of a Shadow Government' by Mike Lofgren

"There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve, then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us." Pogo

That didn't take long. It will be worse tomorrow when the Million Woman March gets started on the Mall.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 | 1:52pm EST
Washington protests turn violent as Trump assumes presidency
WhyIwon.jpg

That didn't take long. It will be worse tomorrow when the Million Woman March gets started on the Mall.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 | 1:52pm EST
So we were supposed to elect the clinton crime family in just to keep you poor lefty snowflakes from losing your damn minds? Here's a thought. Maybe we voted for him because we don't give a fuck how you feel about it.

Forum List

Back