White House: "We won't coddle rioters" - it's about damn time!

*wince* FEWER. I try not to nitpick people's grammar too much (because I would never do anything else), but this is one of my pet peeves.

If you can count it, it's FEWER. LESS is for things that cannot be counted individually. Thus, you have LESS water, but FEWER drops of water.

GAH!!
Thanks Dad...

No, if I were your dad, you would be far more literate. And a conservative.
Thanks Granpa..

Same answer.
We can do this all day Methuselah...

However long you want to spend trying to justify your incomplete mastery of your own mother tongue, dear.

Do you also believe that 2+2=5 is "close enough"?

Thanks Dad...

Thanks Granpa..

Same answer.

However long you want to spend trying to justify your incomplete mastery of your own mother tongue, dear.

Of course that is all you have since you have no other stake in the argument..
Okay God, please continue...

Thanks Granpa..

Same answer.

Exhibit A on why the left is stupid rather than ignorant, ladies and gentlemen. Not only are they woefully uninformed, but they jealously and proudly treasure their lack of information, lest they be infected with education. :clap:

We're done here, Sparkles. The ramparts of your illiteracy remain unbreached. Enjoy.

Exhibit A on why the left is stupid rather than ignorant, ladies and gentlemen. Not only are they woefully uninformed, but they jealously and proudly treasure their lack of information, lest they be infected with education. :clap:

We're done here, Sparkles. The ramparts of your illiteracy remain unbreached. Enjoy.
Now prove I am a leftist...Since you are so intelligent..

You're arguing with someone who probably believes that Bruce Jenner and Bradley manning are women, and that the latter is a hero.
16114895_10208076438564836_1955302348613754647_n.jpg

And before you know it, it will be 2018.

Since only 13% of manufacturing jobs left the country and the rest were automated, how do you think Trump is going to explain he won't be bringing jobs back? How long will his minions listen to his BS until they had enough?

Politicians nor government can create or bring jobs back; industry creates jobs or brings jobs back. All government can to is make it more or less inviting for industry to do so.

DumBama is the most anti-business President of our lifetime. Now that he's gone, it doesn't matter what Trump does. Anything is better than DumBama when it comes to jobs and industry.
As I previously linked to, independent jobs are growing at a rate 5 times more than factory jobs and they pay more. The sad part is that was able to happen because of Obamacare. If that gets taken away, independent workers and contractors are one hospital visit away from bankruptcy. We will be right back where we were under Bush.
What are "independent jobs?" Are those the same as temp jobs?

Could be where your employer classes you as an "independent contractor" instead of an employee, so that he doesn't have to bother giving you benefits.
Exactly!

You're arguing with someone who probably believes that Bruce Jenner and Bradley manning are women, and that the latter is a hero.

It's true. How can one expect a person who can't tell boys from girls to communicate in English effectively?

As I said, it's just one of my biggest pet peeves and makes me cringe every time I see it.

Also, let me point out what a pervasive flaw it is in today's society that if you notice someone doing things badly, YOU have the problem.

Thanks Dad...

Thanks Granpa..

Same answer.

No. It is fewer! :D

Who here on the left has supported destruction, looting, or violence? I'll wait.

All those savages that we are seeing on various news sources, rioting, looting,. destroying cars, breaking windows, assaulting passersby—How many of them are Republicans, conservatives, or Trump supporters?

Your side totally owns this. All of it.

You are known by your behavior, and you are known by the company that you keep.

And of course, everyone knows that you are lying when you try to deny this, but then lying is an inseparable part of your wretched and degenerate ideology.

Ridiculous. People like you assumed that:
1. All people committed unacceptable behaviors are from the left.
2. Right wingers doesn't commit crimes like rapes, murder, looting etc.
3. All people goes to planned parenthood (PP) for help are from the left.
4. Right wingers assumed that doesn't support gun restrictions.
5. All in poverty are from the left.
6. All against Trump are from the left.
You are very wrong.

For crying out loud please answer the question.

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png

That stink is ll coming from you when when you post like you don't know what the OP is about.

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.
I really wished you'd stop with your lies. All they are talking about is violent protestors, but you already know this. This is just another BS attack form the BS king.

Who here on the left has supported destruction, looting, or violence? I'll wait.

All those savages that we are seeing on various news sources, rioting, looting,. destroying cars, breaking windows, assaulting passersby—How many of them are Republicans, conservatives, or Trump supporters?

Your side totally owns this. All of it.

You are known by your behavior, and you are known by the company that you keep.

And of course, everyone knows that you are lying when you try to deny this, but then lying is an inseparable part of your wretched and degenerate ideology.

Ridiculous. People like you assumed that:
1. All people committed unacceptable behaviors are from the left.
2. Right wingers doesn't commit crimes like rapes, murder, looting etc.
3. All people goes to planned parenthood (PP) for help are from the left.
4. Right wingers assumed that doesn't support gun restrictions.
5. All in poverty are from the left.
6. All against Trump are from the left.
You are very wrong.

For crying out loud please answer the question.
tapatalk_jpeg_1483897851430.png

Same answer.

Now prove I am a leftist...Since you are so intelligent..

You must have confused me with someone who gives a rat's ass about your demands.

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.

The problem is that you left wrong-wing filth, by your actions, define “free speech and protesting” as necessarily including violence, destruction, looting, and other savage criminal activity, that has no legitimate relationship to, nor legitimate place in genuine free speech and protesting.

No. The problem is people, like you, who rightly rejected the left's label of deplorable - are so into labeling us "filth" you can't see beyond your labels.

Declaring that No violence is acceptable” is meaningless when it comes from the side that know no other behavior than violence.

Given that by FAR the protests have been peaceful, your claim is a lie.

It's pretty much for this reason that sane, decent Americans are fed up with you subhuman scum, this being a major driving force behind Mr. Trump's victory.

Reading this post, I don't see how you are any different.
name calling is unacceptable.

No. The problem is people, like you, who rightly rejected the left's label of deplorable - are so into labeling us "filth" you can't see beyond your labels.

Some times, it is necessary and appropriate to call a spade a spade.

As long as those on your side willfully and knowingly behave like subhuman, savage filth; nobody is going to take you seriously when you complain about being called as such.

really? I have not seen one of you ever denounce one violent event in our US cities by any rioter or protesting asshats, especially the BLM violence. Now you want to rise out of the pumpkin patch and say you do support it? excuse me while I,
giphy.gif

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png
It's not 2014 any more!

In case you hadn't noticed, 2016 just ended.

Murders-in-Major-Cities21.png

Dueling Claims on Crime Trend
Over those 15 years, the number of homicides has dropped from more than 600 a year in the early 2000s to just under 500 in 2015. The yearly number has fluctuated since Obama took office in 2009 and topped 500 once, in 2012.

Chicago has often been singled out for the number of murders, but other cities have a higher murder rate, adjusted for population. As we wrote on this topic earlier this year, the city ranked 35th in 2014 in terms of its murder rate among cities with a population of 100,000 or more. The Pew Research Center reviewed FBI data from 1985 to 2012 and concluded in its headline that Chicago was “nowhere near U.S. ‘murder capital'” after adjusting the raw numbers for population.
special pleading, is what the right wing, does best.
What's that?
appealing to ignorance, for one.
dude, all we see is ignorance from the other side. every fking day.

Forum List

Back